Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. (3449 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by unapapadeycraze: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who is he? Perhaps, he is a good talker. You can hardly see a lady that does not follow him. Some ladies just follow only him. No, i'm not talking about l.a.l.a...s.ti..cla..la.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by johnchukky: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok. Uniben Chukky
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Bisiebae(f): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
vikiz. or tosyne2much.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bisiebae:
vikiz. or tosyne2much.
Emi ke? The last time I tried to count, I had only about 500 ladies following me tongue

1 Like

Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Bisiebae(f): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Emi ke? The last time I studied to. check, I have only about 500 ladies following me grin

See this guy ooh, so you are even using style to show off, its kinda good.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bisiebae:

See this guy ooh, so you are even using style to show off, its kinda good.
Oyah follow me too nah tongue tongue
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Bisiebae(f): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oyah follow me too nah tongue tongue

see mouth lol, a follow, is for a follow, fair.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Tosyne2much
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by bitchcrafts: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2016
mrcork undecided

2 Likes

Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Topestbilly(m): 4:48am On Jun 30, 2016
In over sabi born again voice: it's jesus cheesy

I concur with Hateu2 wink
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Salex007(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2016
grin it's me
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by dwebs(m): 5:26am On Jun 30, 2016
ifa follow u,.whu go follow me...?? grin grin grin
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by tosyne2much(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2016
mimzy:
Tosyne2much
You sef dey support them abi Mimzy? tongue
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by unapapadeycraze: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2016
mimzy:
Tosyne2much

no, it's not t.o.s.y.n...e.2.m.u.c.h. It's not even w.r.i.s.t.b.a.n.g.l.e.

Ladies follow him a lot, he knows how to keep conversation going. He knows how to use the right word for ladies. This last clue should give you the answer. Some ladies follows only him.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by unapapadeycraze: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Bisiebae:
vikiz. or tosyne2much.

no, try again. Who is that guy you have a crush on here on nairaland? He might be the one. A lot of ladies have crush on him. He must have fvcked some of them. The rate in which ladies follows him is alarming.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Topestbilly:
In over sabi born again voice: it's jesus cheesy

I concur with Htateu2 wink
Topestbility cheesy
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2016
It's SMELLYMOUTH.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by mhiztaexpensive(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Ehn really?
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Dekatron(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Its Seu.n @OP
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by unapapadeycraze: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
It's not the dudes you people are mentioning. I think i should give more clue.
The prominent ladies here follows him.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
nevetsibot.gringringringrin
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by ClassCaptain(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

no, it's not t.o.s.y.n...e.2.m.u.c.h. It's not even w.r.i.s.t.b.a.n.g.l.e.

Ladies follow him a lot, he knows how to keep conversation going. He knows how to use the right word for ladies. This last clue should give you the answer. Some ladies follows only him.

seun or Cutehector or naijaboiy.... Shikena
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by unapapadeycraze: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
ClassCaptain:

seun or Cutehector or naijaboiy.... Shikena

you are wrong.
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who follow follow don help?

1 Like

Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
it has 2 be smelly mouth...that guy is good

3 Likes

Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by geni340(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
StfuareyouGod...smiley
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Adasun(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
ah!! Na naijaboiy na,no doubt about datgrin
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
geni340:
StfuareyouGod...smiley
hey dear. You good? wink
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adasun:
ah!! Na naijaboiy na,no doubt about datgrin
shocked
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by rawpadgin(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
smh 4 the kind of thread pple open nowadays
Re: Riddle: A Guy That Almost All The Ladies On Nairaland Follows. by illmatic101(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
It's mrcork

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Have Mentality Of Guys Calling First In A Relationship / Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) / Texts You Should Never Respond To (what His Text Really Means)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.