Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? (2298 Views)

I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact / I Needs A Man That Can Endure 5 Rounds Of S*x In A Day. (see Her Contact Here) / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Saying I Miss Her So Much Is An Understatement.

Have Searched Everywhere For Her Contacts...Tried So Hard To Remember Her Facebook ID...Combed My Library To See If I can @least Come Across Her Digits In any Of My Rough Sheets.

I stil cant figure out how i managed to forget her number(a number i dial atleast 3tyms in a day offhand)
Did I Forget To Say I Called Customer Care Too(mtn,zain and etisalat)they all couldn't help or maybe they just didn't wana help.

I Just Don't Know How Else To Find Her So Decided To Come Here Cos I Might Be Fortunate To Meet Someone Who Knows her Here...This world Is Really A Small World.

She's A Student Of NOUN Ilorin Chapter....I Really Need To See Her:

MODS please just help push this to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Make I help you go find her.....:

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by dannyben5: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2016
And u are asking us?...

2 Likes

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by hemartins(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2016
I know that feeling OP. I once lost a contact before.

1 Like

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Without a name this thread is useless.
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Make I help you go find her.....:
if you can....thanks
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2016
charix:

can't remember her surname...she's tinuola by name.
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2016
dannyben5:
And u are asking us?...

Bestie....
Who be us

Go joorcheesy

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
have you tried searching 4 her here www.google.com, and please stop calling lala or any mods name. Your thread doesn't worth fp undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2016
mayor10:

can't remember her surname...she's tinuola by name.
Try Facebook or http://pipl.com.
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Since you know which school she attend, definitely you know her course or what she's taking up. Why don't go and raid that school as you said it's a small world anyway? But if she's missing or gone, why not report it to the police?
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by peter(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2016
charix:

No vex boss....u r on point

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2016
hemartins:
I know that feeling OP. I once lost a contact before.

tha feeling tha leaves nauseous traces...i just cant wait to get her digits back#its so very important
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2016
mayor10:

if you can....thanks

U are welcome....lets wait for Names checker Associationgrin

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
have you tried searching 4 her here www.google.com, and please stop calling lala or any mods name. Your thread doesn't worth fp undecided lipsrsealed

Lol, you bad gan!
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by dannyben5: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie.... Who be us
Go joorcheesy
i mean nlanders...

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Since you know which school she attend, definitely you know her course or what she's taking up. Why don't go and raid that school as you said it's a small world anyway? But if she's missing or gone, why not report it to the police?

Lol, trying to laugh to this your comment, sounds more like an advice and also kinda disappointed with the op.
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2016
charix:

Try Facebook or http://pipl.com.

facebook hasn't been helping...i have 3 of her pics..if only there existed a site tha cud help search for people by picsmatching
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2016
dannyben5:
i mean nlanders...

gringringrin

Go help Op find dat girl, your reward will be great in heavenwink

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2016
peter:

No vex boss....u r on point

Alryt Sir.....

Charix come collect your cold stout....grin

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by dannyben5: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin

Go help Op find dat girl, your reward will be great in heavenwink
on my way alrdy....

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2016
hmmn

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2016
mayor10:

facebook hasn't been helping...i have 3 of her pics..if only there existed a site tha cud help search for people by picsmatching
No clue if such a site exists however pipl is the best site I know if you've a name.
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

can't you jst overlook if you don't have a reasonable advice to give?must you always comment?mind you u ain't in the best position to tell me my thread doesn't worth making FP
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2016
charix:

No clue if such a site exists however pipl is the best site I know if you've a name.

yeh!thanks bro buh pipi is just like fb...u have to keep on searching...if only i didn't forget her surname
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2016
undecided believe me wen i tell u it doesn't! No cleavage, No snake, No Jumoke, No Tonto or Toke? And u expect it grin my broda it can't fit happen, i know lala. Am sorr if my 1st comment was stupid tho* wink we good? *stretches hand 4 a shake*
mayor10:

can't you jst overlook if you don't have a reasonable advice to give?must you always comment?mind you u ain't in the best position to tell me my thread doesn't worth making FP
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by mayor10(m): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't shake ladies....i Hug..oya c'mon Rub It On.#smiles#

ErnieSmallzz:
undecided believe me wen i tell u it doesn't! No cleavage, No snake, No Jumoke, No Tonto or Toke? And u expect it grin my broda it can't fit happen, i know lala. Am sorr if my 1st comment was stupid tho* wink we good? *stretches hand 4 a shake*
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2016
na church hug i go give u oh tongue,
mayor10:
I don't shake ladies....i Hug..oya c'mon Rub It On.#smiles#

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Audray(f): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2016
The girl does'nt even have a name...Do we look like Witches and wizards to u? Like we will fly to NOUN & magically help u find this her enigmatic "contact".

1 Like

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by peter(m): 12:52am On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Alryt Sir.....

Charix come collect your cold stout....grin

Iyawo ALAGA 00001

Tualeeee

Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by peter(m): 12:55am On Jun 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Smfy
Re: Her Contact!who Has Her Contact??? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 30, 2016
peter:

Iyawo ALAGA 00001

Tualeeee

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic / What Kindda Kiss Is Dis?? (pix) / Black Girls Or White Girls Which Do You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.