Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (61813 Views)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op, how old are you people?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
he is a man!smiley
men are immortal abi? fa kick your bo0bs ehn

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by aguking: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
The 24th of june 2016 is one I will never forget in a hurry, without any provocation I noticed boo was carrying a face. I quickly checked my whatsapp and text messages to ensure I had no implicating evidences there she must have seen. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she carried a long face. Haven asked and asked I decided to bone her. I live in a detached self contained apartment. When night came to my dismay she went to sleep in the parlour. I slept in the room , but foolishly felt like watching the evil dead . Thus I slept with some scare in me.

I might have slept for an hour when in the darkness something jumped me on the bed, I woke up in fright, all I saw was white, with scattered hair dat was wet . The thing/person kept fighting me seriously to bite me , I shouted and thrashed. I hit my head all over the wall while trying to get away, I wished I could just die and leave my body. The feeling of the wet hair touching me in that darkness as the attack continued made me mad. I was able to get away and as I got to the light switch, I put it on only to see someone adorned in a large whit wrapper, with powder allover her face, and red lipstick smeared on her lips. With a scattered wet hair to match. With my previous scared state which I slept with. My heart couldn't take it anymore. I felt a jolt in my chest region and dats all I remembered.

Thank God I finally fainted or died as I hoped would happen. I woke up on the bed with my friends and boo laughing at me seriously. I couldn't hold tears down anymore. I wept profusely while they laughed at me. All these was a plan to get me because I boasted some months ago that I don't scare easy. No wonder boo set the ground work with carrying a long face. She was my attacker. I was so ashamed I almost had a nervous breakdown. In my sadness one of my buddies told me I should revenge. He works in a univerisity as a technologist in a biology lab. He promised he could get me 20 lagos based rats and a bucket of flying cockroaches from the lab. I thanked him and planned for boo two days later.

You see my babe or EX , hates cockroaches and rats. If one is in a room she will rather sleep outside, I waited till we both fell asleep, I crawled out after bolting all windows, removing the bulb from the room as well as her phone or any torch light. This was to ensure there will be complete darkness and maximum disorientation when the panic starts. I threw the rats inside and emptied the cokroaches. Then I bolted the door. My people come and hear screams, hear crying, I think she fainted many times, she luckliy got to the door with many of the flying cockroaches perching on her and those supersized rats running amork all over the room. All these lasted maybe five minutes or thereabouts before I opened the door. She ran out crying and cussing. In anger she packed her things and left my home while wearing one slippers. Despite my pleas dat it was dark and dangerous, she claimed no theif or ritualist could hurt her worse than I just did, so she would take her chances with them. Do you beileve she left dat late at night.

From that day, she won't pick my calls, I went to her house, she bolted the door, her mum called me to shout at me and accuse me of being childish and almost harming her daughter. Her friends have been calling me to tell me am a devil. Yet nobody remembers what she herself did to me. I have called, sent messages , sent my friends , sent I am sorry gifts yet this babe has hardened her heart. Saying I am vengeful and could kill her if given the chance. What can I do to remedy the situation.

Not only am I about losing my woman, one rat is missing. On getting my friend to catch them we found one missing, which means I have a jumbo size living in my home likely pregnant. This is me with a phobia for rats too. I haven't been sleeping in my home. Thus I am on the verge of losing my woman and my home due to a stupid prank gone wrong.
.you re a kid indeed

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Owliver:
men are immortal abi? fa kick your bo0bs ehn
come and kick na..let my mummy sandoski catch you!tongue...he is a man not a chickengringrin
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
litaninja:
Here we go with the prayer squad. Biko, wetin concern prayer for this matter?

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by EOOJ(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
he is a man!smiley
hahaha....words dat touch d heart grin Worst part is dat wen he woke up from his fainting, while he was crying profusely infront of everyone, she was laughing....she just got a dose of her own medcine. She shud deal wit it.

Besides, from my perspective, d op suffered more sef. Kan u imagine been in d dark wit a winch? Roaches and rats are childs play jare

Note i dont support wat he did o tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by don4real18(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by don4real18(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
All of you defending the girl are ____________. What if the OP had a heart attack seeing a supposed Kardashian Karashika

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
come and kick na..let my mummy sandoski catch you!tongue...he is a man not a chickengringrin
I don note your moniker. anywhere I see you for feminist thread I go remind you.
wicked soul.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
The power of creativity. OP just told a story and everyone, well almost everyone, believes it. Wait let me get this straight, you got a bucketful of cockroach and twenty rats and emptied them all in your room Well done.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Menzy86(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Those people saying this is childish don't know how funny playing pranks on yourselves as genuine lovers is mostly in d long run. Initially there will be feeling of resentment and apprehension but that's all there will be to in d end if there is understanding and acceptance of motives. I think if u guys were really in a loving and flowing relationship, she will come around with a little time and u guys will laugh hard for a long time to come and understand your limits afterwards. If she decides to break up wit u because of this, then sorry man she ain't worth the stress in d end.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by mradjoy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is a good story to take home for the holidays. LMAOLWF grin grin grin
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:

Owliver no try me sadsad....
I go call police for yougringrin
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Akalia(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP don't go begging her anymore because you have done all you needed to do in other to make up for your mischief. Women and their hard to forgive nature, mtcheeeew.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by aguking: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
mayor10:
And you believe this cooked up stories...so u went rat hunting and u were able to catch them live#nice one OP#Ebola is ur friend
.u re a better guy man.i am not gullable,d story is a cooked one.a bucket of cockroach nd a bucket of rat,what a fat lie

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
same with me i wont forgive easily..you took ur prank to a different level...can you compare ur prank to her own?.

Lols..thats why its called a prank nau? U funny sha comparing hers to his is unfair if d guy had had a cardiac arrest or worse had hit her enough to cause severe damage una go still blame him...i no fit laff oo @ op give her time she will def come around in d meanwhile look at d bright side u both could do comic shows or write comic scripts...lols funny couple
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by ManTiger(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
Girls want to be held and to be told they are beautiful and loved, they don't want to be scared to death by the ones they love.

What you did maybe was a little extreme, but you did it and you can't really take it back, but what you can do is put in your man card and beg her for her to forgive you....if she is worth it.

Why not talk to her telling her you are sorry and that you meant it as a joke yet you went to far..

At least try to show her that you didn't mean any harm that if there was harm to be done to her, you would be there to harm them. grin

Good luck
cool grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hello Smellymouth, I like your sense of humour and will like to host you and have discussion over a bowl of soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
EOOJ:
hahaha....words dat touch d heart grin Worst part is dat wen he woke up from his fainting, while he was crying profusely infront of everyone, she was laughing....she just got a dose of her own medcine. She shud deal wit it.

Besides, from my perspective, d op suffered more sef. Kan u imagine been in d dark wit a winch? Roaches and rats are childs play jare

Note i dont support wat he did o tongue
lock me in a room with cockroaches and rats..believe me that night i will make sure you make love with a dead woman!wink...you want to compare..women are emotional beings...how can you lock a woman in a room filled with those "things"...thanks God say no be me...i go call police...

na joke oootongue...but on a serious note op is childish!
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Owliver:
I don note your moniker. anywhere I see you for feminist thread I go remind you.
wicked soul.
me?...aint into that shii...i stand for justice!..op wasnt fair
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Owliver no try me sadsad....
I go call police for yougringrin
pls make sure they bring female police officers only. you also can join them with short skirt uniform.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Smellymouth: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
ManTiger:

Hello Smellymouth, I like your sense of humour and will like to host you and have discussion over a bowl of soup.

Me? Wowww!!

Thanks boss cool

Sometimes saying thank you is just not enough smiley

Ayam ready forrit grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
dairykidd:

Lols..thats why its called a prank nau? U funny sha comparing hers to his is unfair if d guy had had a cardiac arrest or worse had hit her enough to cause severe damage una go still blame him...i no fit laff oo @ op give her time she will def come around in d meanwhile look at d bright side u both could do comic shows or write comic scripts...lols funny couple
but why are you guys being wicked here...what if the girl fainted and those things climbed her and destroyed her body..or you don forget say rats get claws..
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by franklingud(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guy you are very immature. you shouldn't have done that.
women like to be naughty and get away with it. iOW they like to eat their cake and have it . And that's childish behaviour, quite alright. that's the reason they are the weaker vessel.
You really shouldn't have done that.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
me?...aint into that shii...i stand for justice!..op wasnt fair
but she was fair?
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by CaraJewel(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op u did wrong in a way...and ur gf didnt apologised after seeing d prank hurt u...atleast dat would av made u nt listen to ur frnd...i hope she comes around..if she doesnt let it be...if twas me i knw i wil vex...nut stil she no try...nd y would she tink of dat n invite pple to laugh at you..not fair...syds y u no carry face for her you stil form oga

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by tolulope1990(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eminentsaint:
This is a tough one. Please, give her some time and pray about it as well. Good luck bro.
YOU ARE TRESPASSING MY LAND PROPERTY I BOUGHT HERE...PLEASE EVACUATE YOURSELF ON THIS LAND.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by mrDvO(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
u fainted, almost died n cried lyk a baby...she jst laffed, n it's all fun and games. she jst cried n cussed...she vex, u dey beg. lol. Women sha. Later now gender equality! Feminism! Yet they cnt take as gud as dey give. Double standards!
Anyway, u ve beg( ur a better man dn me for begging) cos I wudnt. The ball is in her court now...if she wants to have sense fine, if not my guy...move d F on

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by SIRKAY98(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Use rat kilkers pls
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by prince088: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oblak:
OP, there are two things involved in this case:
1) It's either she's pretending to be angry while formulating the next prank to hit on you
2) Or she doesn't love you as you think.

Exactly. Everyone is blaming OP not knowing her own prank was even more dangerous. What if OP had hit her with an object in his desperation to run from the supposed spirit or something.

But rats and cockroaches though....

Pukes!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by GogetterMD(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Justiceotuya:
Funny but you would have remembered the stage that said an eye for an eye makes everyone go blind. You guys have to call a family meeting and ban anytype of pranks in the house.

Just allow her to simmer down. I just hope one day you guys wouldn't use your children for pranks.

That's how in boarding school there was rumor of Bush baby and everyone was afraid. One early morning a guy was doing his morning duty, raking his portion then he saw someone with white and white pretending to be a ghost. Adrenaline jumped in and he hit the supposedly ghost with the rake. Come see how ghost dey shout my nose my nose.... Ghost nose was torn in two.. Had to miss the whole of the term
Omo, that your raker guy got no chill mehn. I sure say na the guy form NigerDelta Avengers now

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Smellymouth: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Man this cracked me up big time!! smellymo.uth!! your memes are needed here, give me an appropriate one to show the kind of laugh I am laughing at the OP right now

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by colossus2: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
lock me in a room with cockroaches and rats..believe me that night i will make sure you make love with a dead woman!wink...you want to compare..women are emotional beings...how can you lock a woman in a room filled with those "things"...thanks God say no be me...i go call police...

na joke oootongue...but on a serious note op is childish!
And you are mature right undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.