Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (61799 Views)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Owliver:
but she was fair?
shey you won compare...do you know how we fear those things..bia op own worse abeg..i no fit shout lemme continue with my banku..
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by proffemi: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is one of the most hilarious things I have read all year. This gem right here is worthy of the Booker Prize:
sumborri:
Not only am I about losing my woman, one rat is missing

For what it's worth, I hope you and your boo get over it...

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
I support what the op did but not how he did it. its ok to have a bit of playfulness in a relationship and i think pranks and revenge pranks can be counted as such. i still think the girl is over reacting sha. she better wise up
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bro, as for me, there is nothing wrong with ur action, if she not forgive u, go on with ur life, dat means if there had been any problem in the future, there is slight chance of her forgiving u #period#

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
shey you won compare...do you know how we fear those things..bia op own worse abeg..i no fit shout lemme continue with my banku..
do you also know how everybody fears witches?

Abeg go jo.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
The 24th of june 2016 is one I will never forget in a hurry, without any provocation I noticed boo was carrying a face. I quickly checked my whatsapp and text messages to ensure I had no implicating evidences there she must have seen. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she carried a long face. Haven asked and asked I decided to bone her. I live in a detached self contained apartment. When night came to my dismay she went to sleep in the parlour. I slept in the room , but foolishly felt like watching the evil dead . Thus I slept with some scare in me.

I might have slept for an hour when in the darkness something jumped me on the bed, I woke up in fright, all I saw was white, with scattered hair dat was wet . The thing/person kept fighting me seriously to bite me , I shouted and thrashed. I hit my head all over the wall while trying to get away, I wished I could just die and leave my body. The feeling of the wet hair touching me in that darkness as the attack continued made me mad. I was able to get away and as I got to the light switch, I put it on only to see someone adorned in a large whit wrapper, with powder allover her face, and red lipstick smeared on her lips. With a scattered wet hair to match. With my previous scared state which I slept with. My heart couldn't take it anymore. I felt a jolt in my chest region and dats all I remembered.

Thank God I finally fainted or died as I hoped would happen. I woke up on the bed with my friends and boo laughing at me seriously. I couldn't hold tears down anymore. I wept profusely while they laughed at me. All these was a plan to get me because I boasted some months ago that I don't scare easy. No wonder boo set the ground work with carrying a long face. She was my attacker. I was so ashamed I almost had a nervous breakdown. In my sadness one of my buddies told me I should revenge. He works in a univerisity as a technologist in a biology lab. He promised he could get me 20 lagos based rats and a bucket of flying cockroaches from the lab. I thanked him and planned for boo two days later.

Seriously you locked the door on her for 5 minutes after you had removed the light bulb making escape impossible for her.

You are wicked and silly..

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hahhahahaahha clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can't stop laffn but if it's true then guy, ure heartless, they re even stored up cockroaches nd rats not fresh ones.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by zicky(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why is everyone putting the blame on the guy, "do unto others wat you want others to do unto you" that my principle, If you like it don't start it. My guy that girl gat unforgiving spirit. Your begging continue 2016

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by colossus2: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
blueeyes1:
You are a very wicked man,with a mean heart. So you couldn't scare her with any other thing knowing fully well how much she hates roaches/rats?
What if those rodent are infected with any disease? Do you know how repugnant a cockroach smells? Yet you got a truck-full and threw it on her,I know that lady will be so traumatised, you are so bloody mean and very vengeful,tufiakwa gi!

Having said that, go and see her mom,explain to her,apologise,don't even try to justify your actions,take the blame totally, ask her to help you beg your babe. Gifts and messages won't do,go their by yourself and beg her,(her mom is just like pouring water in front before stepping on a wet ground),if you get the mom to forgive you,rest assure,your babe will forgive you too.

And get ready to move out of that house because she might develop a phobia for that house and get jumpy at any slight movement.

You can send me a pm, I don't mind joining the begging project.

P.S: Never try that shi:t again ooooo
Good luck.
Bro/sis you dey shout

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by mrDvO(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm curious to knw hw u cud get a bucket load of cockroaches tho...
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by preciousMI1(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
first to do nuh dey pain!
how come everyone is siding the lady?
hers was worst for heaven's sake. hers could send someone to an early grave...
when she did hers it was fun right? abeg!
To be sincere she and her friends don't regard u else they won't call to to be abusing you unnecessarily. didnt they hear about her own prank?should those friends mediate at all?
I only see a situation of payback here... c'mon cockroach and mere rat... OK what if she goes to her grannies house over the weekend and see those rat n cockroaches there won't she stay?
ABEG WE HAVE MORE PRESSING ISSUES IN THIS COUNTRY NOT TWO BABIES IN A PRANK-FILLED AFFAIR! #DropsMic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by 99foxxy(f): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
I was wrongly advised. Plus I didn't anticipate such reaction since she did one some days earlier. Guess I was wrong sha.
Too far mehn... Na wa oh for u.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
colossus2:

And you are mature right undecided
no pls..since according to you what the op did was the bestundecided
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by EOOJ(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
lock me in a room with cockroaches and rats..believe me that night i will make sure you make love with a dead woman!wink...you want to compare..women are emotional beings...how can you lock a woman in a room filled with those "things"...thanks God say no be me...i go call police...

na joke oootongue...but on a serious note op is childish!

I can compare anytime anyday....forget dat emotional ish...every human has got wat he/she is afraid of. U talking roaches...i wonder wat u would do in darkness wit a witch dat just appeared in ur room. Habaaaaa. Kant compare o... Bottom line, d op n d lady shud reconcile...if she dosent agree, he shud move on....no time to waste energy trying to reconcile if all has been said and done. tongue
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
but why are you guys being wicked here...what if the girl fainted and those things climbed her and destroyed her body..or you don forget say rats get claws..

lol..really they both went too far to be honest but if were i would leave d door locked till she fainted n be all 32's when she wakes up so next time she would shy away frm playing that way...just kidding o!
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by solepager(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
its truly an unfair world. But I truly need her to forgive and forget. All my efforts to date have been in vain. Maybe with time she will come around. Will never play pranks with a female ever again. Never ever

Bross...Wetin u dey call for. E don happen e don happen. If you really want her back go to her place and make a tent there for a whole day. The last time I really pissed off my fiance. I went to her place when i was free and knew shes home and spent the whole day with her mom and siblings. She didn't speak to me all through the day. But I made a bit progress with her parents regarding what went wrong. SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO STOOP TO CONQUER

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Owliver:
do you also know how everybody fears witches?

Abeg go jo.
e pain amtongue
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
solepager:

Bross...Wetin u dey call for. E don happen e don happen. If you really want her back go to her place and make a tent there for a whole day. The last time I really pissed off my fiance. I went to her place when i was free and knew shes home and spent the whole day with her mom and siblings. She didn't speak to me all through the day. But I made a bit progress with her parents regarding what went wrong. SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO STOOP TO CONQUER
Stoop to conquer..a very nice book!..by Oliver Goldsmithsmiley

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sumborri: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
preciousMI1:
hers was worst for heaven's sake. hers could send some one to an early grave...
To be sincere she and her friends don't regard u else they won't call to to be abusing you unnecessarily.
I only see a situation of payback here... c'mon cockroach and mere rat... OK what if she goes to her grannies house over the weekend and see those rat n cockroaches there won't she stay?
If the relationship taya her OK make she go nah...
thank you so much. Apparently nobody wants to understand how I felt myself. I am 28 and cried last when I was a kid, yet I wept profusely in front of everybody. Something just gave in me when I woke up from fainting. Maybe mine was malicious. The guy told me the rats are used in the lab by students of biological sciences ***** university. And they were safe, for the cockroaches I don't know about them. Well I feel hurt sha at losing her and won't lie about that. Cos till date she only picked my call once to call me a devil incarnate. Its a back to square one for me after telling and showing her to my friends and family. Anyway thanks sha
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sumborri: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
preciousMI1:
hers was worst for heaven's sake. hers could send some one to an early grave...
To be sincere she and her friends don't regard u else they won't call to to be abusing you unnecessarily.
If the relationship taya her OK make she go nah...
thank you so much. Apparently nobody wants to understand how I felt myself. I am 28 and cried last when I was a kid, yet I wept profusely in front of everybody. Something just gave in me when I woke up from fainting. Maybe mine was malicious. The guy told me the rats are used in the lab by students of biological sciences ***** university. And they were safe, for the cockroaches I don't know about them. Well I feel hurt sha at losing her and won't lie about that. Cos till date she only picked my call once to call me a devil incarnate. Its all back to square one for me after telling and showing her to my friends and family. Anyway thanks sha

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by pepigeorge(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
same with me i wont forgive easily..you took ur prank to a different level...can you compare ur prank to her own?.
wots the difference. ......
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
e pain amtongue
you wish.
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by colossus2: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
A prank is a prank, though you went extreme.
You bragged about you not getting scared over anything which was why she initiated the prank 1st. Meanwhile your "I no dey fear anything" na for mouth.
Trust me there must be an object close by which I would have used in hitting the ghost or witch, sadly she would have gotten herself injured from her own prank.
Not everyone likes roaches, me inclusive. I detest even the creepy cockroach screensaver on people's laptops and phones. It sends shivers down my spine.
You should know how she feels each time she remembers. Still find a way to apologise to her, not sms.
If you truly love her and she loved you before now, only you can find a way to win her heart again.
The gifts you've gotten is enough, it's a waste of time for now. When she comes back to your world, you can get her a plane if you like.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sumborri: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
solepager:

unto the mama call me para me, I dey fear go see the mama. But I might need to summon courage and go beg the mum with my friends. Since all of them don join me go beg the babe, she no gree open door. Or even pick any of our calls , even my guys wey no even dey involved in the prank. I love this babe like anything.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by SucreB: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
same with me i wont forgive easily..you took ur prank to a different level...can you compare ur prank to her own?.
guy you went too far!!! i cant imagne the smell and irritation she went tru . Gosh!!

she might come back; knowing fully well your are genuinely sorry. But mhen!, you need a lot of work to do to convince her.

good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Owliver(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:
e pain amtongue
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by sumborri: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
colossus2:
A prank is a prank, though you went extreme.
You bragged about you not getting scared over anything which was why she initiated the prank 1st. Meanwhile your "I no dey fear anything" na for mouth.
Trust me there must be an object close by which I would have used in hitting the ghost or witch, sadly she would have gotten herself injured from her own prank.
Not everyone likes roaches, me inclusive. I detest even the creepy cockroach screensaver on people's laptops and phones. It sends shivers down my spine.
You should know how she feels each time she remembers. Still find a way to apologise to her, not sms.
If you truly love her and she loved you before now, only you can find a way to win her heart again.
The gifts you've gotten is enough, it's a waste of time for now. When she comes back to your world, you can get her a plane if you like.
All the best.
thank you. I have truly learned my lesson. Big time
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by Gr8amechi: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
but it wasn't even my idea. It was my friend oh. She isn't speaking with him too. But look at it, I have never played a prank on her. I am not a prank person. She started it all. Me sef would have died from her own. I have sent messages tire , called and yet no head way. I just feel she is being unfair to me. Knowing its a prank. Do you know when last I cried ? She made me cry, made me faint, yet I forgave. I feel cheated sef.
if what you said is true, forget her because she is not worth you. First she is the most childish to have involved her mum in the whole issue, you guys aren't married yet issues have started reporting to her mum. My philosophy about life is *NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE* if you leave her you would not die, if you die today she will leave on. Don't make anyone claim too important in your life

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by solepager(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:

Yeah...one very good book..(glad someone wink noticed) and thanks to my sister for opening my eyes to the world of books...
How u doing
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by holasam(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
LMFAO, buh anyway i tink u giv her time buh dnt be too far frm her
Re: I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish by solepager(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
makydebbie:

Yeah...one very good book..(glad someone wink noticed) and thanks to my sister for opening my eyes to the world of books...
How u mi lady(bows)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / I Slept With My "Bestie"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.