Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (76188 Views)

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by sucess001(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
so what is the lesson from this story?

3 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by McBrooklyn(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
OK
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Spells(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jolsnow:
So she just drink coke comot? — Wtsss.
grin she drank the coke
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
ghostmist:
ok

so, what are we supposed to do about this?
Clap for her. grin

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by realnas(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
This wowo grl dey do shakara smh

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by utenwuson: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
see ur head! wetin concine us
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by BabaO2: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who works at a mall in Abuja has revealed how she shut down a married man who made sexual passes at her after collecting her number while on duty. According to her, the man promised to make her life better only if she agrees. She politely declined and took her leave.

Read what was shared by the Humans of Abuja.

One day a gentle man whom from all indication is a married man came to my stand to patronize me. After asking for the prizes of some of our products he left promising to come back and pick up some of the selected items.

The next day he came requesting for my contact that he will call me when he is ready to pick up the items and also direct some people that will like to buy. I gave him my cell number without any ill feelings, unknown to me he has other motives for collecting my number. Two days later he called me and requested that we meet in an eatery that he has somethings to tell me, with a clear mind I went to meet him in popular eatery in Wuse 2.

To my greatest surprise the shameless married man started making sexual advances towards me with promises of making life better for me. I just smiled,took a sip from the bottle of coke he bought for me, excused myself and left for my house. In my stand I get to meet different people everyday knowing their motives towards me has being the biggest challenge. Some come and act like God sent while some come with less noise more action.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/what-i-did-to-married-man-who-made.html
OOps, so you went to the eatery? what if he kidnapped you or turned you to something by mere flinging of handkerchief at your face?

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Globalhustler(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stewpid gurl with a stewpid story. She drank coke and left the man, how's that suppose to interest us.

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by xreal: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
clap for yourself

I like this particular comment of yours.

cheesy
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by kennyjodeci(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
And this made front page? Inukwa!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by holluwai(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maybe the man no carry jeep grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by deavicky(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
U no face watin they say make u sale. They there dey distribute ur number.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by kelvinsneh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
err

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by lifezone247(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Orikinla:
Good.
But the man Na learner. grin
I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mhizdaniella(f): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
clear conscience you say, smh for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
sucess001:
so what is the lesson from this story?

[size=20pt]Single girls should not date married men[/size].

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ghostmist: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Orikinla:
Clap for her. grin
lol
but she drank his coke na...so why should I clap?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by heywhyc5(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
FP... How come undecided
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Pyno30: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
And i know you will expect my type to begin to clap for you abi? Akpa ara.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by estyvino(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Una comments make this girl(op) dey regret!

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Funkybabee(f): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
what she said go pain nairaland guys ooooo see as they rushed here to view !!! anyway nice play for the girl
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by bqlekan(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
What did she do now?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by prinsam30: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Baseless news on FP this days, it's calls for questioning
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by darocha1: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cheap publicity.
biko y is this on fp.
With this your heavy padded bra, the question begging for answer should be 'what is your own motive at your stand gangan'.

yeye dy smell o

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ugeezee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who works at a mall in Abuja has revealed how she shut down a married man who made sexual passes at her after collecting her number while on duty. According to her, the man promised to make her life better only if she agrees. She politely declined and took her leave.

Read what was shared by the Humans of Abuja.

One day a gentle man whom from all indication is a married man came to my stand to patronize me. After asking for the prizes of some of our products he left promising to come back and pick up some of the selected items.

The next day he came requesting for my contact that he will call me when he is ready to pick up the items and also direct some people that will like to buy. I gave him my cell number without any ill feelings, unknown to me he has other motives for collecting my number. Two days later he called me and requested that we meet in an eatery that he has somethings to tell me, with a clear mind I went to meet him in popular eatery in Wuse 2.

To my greatest surprise the shameless married man started making sexual advances towards me with promises of making life better for me. I just smiled,took a sip from the bottle of coke he bought for me, excused myself and left for my house. In my stand I get to meet different people everyday knowing their motives towards me has being the biggest challenge. Some come and act like God sent while some come with less noise more action.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/what-i-did-to-married-man-who-made.html

The negotiation no work abi na the price wen u call no suit too well with the man.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by LydayBobo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just pray you are not set up by your Boss... You know what am saying
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by eedriyz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
na wa o... bae, you deserve correct flogging for taking me through all these stress
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Taiyescott(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
what nonsense!! this thread must win an award for the meaningless thread of this era! itz even in front page!! chai which mod did dix? we gat talk...

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
gues is because the guy is a married man that is why u declined the offfer.. ryt... grin grin grin grin ;Dlol.. woman.....
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by PrincessAnna: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
This one too will be saying

"I turned down a married man" grin grin grin

In as much as I hate adultery I will have to blame the man going for a lady who looks like a thriller video reject. undecided

Just look at this piece of shiit? How will you feel carrying this thing along to a party when your friends are around? grin

Gaaawd.... See her teeth like vampire fangs grin grin grin

she's your exgrin

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by chudidonas(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
She did the right thing. Kudos to her.

You people mocking her looks and her refusal to the advances of a married man down should bury your heads in shame.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Pyno30: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Fucking liar... She no even get yansh...
She's Liar Muhammed's Daughter. You shouldn't be surprise at Her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.