Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (76181 Views)

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Its not you i will blame, its the mofo that pushed this piece of trash FP.Lubbish!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Glomoni: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Now, tell me, are u trying to advertise urself or ur products? cos I don't really understand this trash.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by annnikky(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
So wats d lesson r we to grab in this thing d@ called itself {News}

FP indeed undecided
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Enahi(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Omoluabi16:
You just dey para since.lol who offend you?

Lol I no dey Sabi para for real life so I gats to para for nairaland. When u see me in real life you won't believe I am d same person on nairaland lol.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by diva90: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na today? This is quite a norm...
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
In Abuja and the Man still trips for You? Please Does he use Glasses?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Coolgent(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one but next time dont meet strangers at eatery cos u may find yourself in his bed

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ysprof: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
attention seeker. lubbish
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by neyoworld247(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who she epp? Later she go say guys no dey come her way
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by perryy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
This one too will be saying

"I turned down a married man" grin grin grin

In as much as I hate adultery I will have to blame the man going for a lady who looks like a thriller video reject. undecided

Just look at this piece of shiit? How will you feel carrying this thing along to a party when your friends are around? grin

Gaaawd.... See her teeth like vampire fangs grin grin grin

Chai, bros ,u wicked. You have finished the ugly thing. In the words of Seth the nscdc man, "that is all".

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by fitinwell: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
[size=28pt]Mod whats d standard for making front page.. because dis story is a waste of time... No sense.. Just an advert of two foolish adults[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by lastpage: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jolsnow:
Was expecting something epic.
Na wa wooo. So she just drink coke comot?

The story is "bullshyte"!

The fact that she even put her photograpgh shows that she dey find Husband DESPERATELY!

But who wan marry girl wey refuse advances from a married man but does not refuse the COKE of the married man?

Monica nor kill me o, abeegi!
grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by akoraye(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Damfostopper(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hoes here..... Hoes everywhere.... Wetin concern me.... Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mchewww!... C as I rush come read crap
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Omoluabi16(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Enahi:

Lol I no dey Sabi para for real life so I gats to para for nairaland. When u see me in real life you won't believe I am d same person on nairaland lol.
haha.its allowed though.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by emi14: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Go sidon. You have no shame.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Fucking liar... She no even get yansh...
nairalander are the most craziest comedian on earth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by holasam(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thunderlicious:
How this one take concern us now. You just wan advertise your ugly face jare. Swear say you never test married man once. By the time you don near menopause age you go begin look for married men wey you wan break their home. OLOSHI
You said it all abeg.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ahamonyeka(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who works at a mall in Abuja has revealed how she shut down a married man who made sexual passes at her after collecting her number while on duty. According to her, the man promised to make her life better only if she agrees. She politely declined and took her leave.

Read what was shared by the Humans of Abuja.

One day a gentle man whom from all indication is a married man came to my stand to patronize me. After asking for the prizes of some of our products he left promising to come back and pick up some of the selected items.

The next day he came requesting for my contact that he will call me when he is ready to pick up the items and also direct some people that will like to buy. I gave him my cell number without any ill feelings, unknown to me he has other motives for collecting my number. Two days later he called me and requested that we meet in an eatery that he has somethings to tell me, with a clear mind I went to meet him in popular eatery in Wuse 2.

To my greatest surprise the shameless married man started making sexual advances towards me with promises of making life better for me. I just smiled,took a sip from the bottle of coke he bought for me, excused myself and left for my house. In my stand I get to meet different people everyday knowing their motives towards me has being the biggest challenge. Some come and act like God sent while some come with less noise more action.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/what-i-did-to-married-man-who-made.html
who compose this write up for you or did you forge it op?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nayok(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
This one too will be saying

"I turned down a married man" grin grin grin

In as much as I hate adultery I will have to blame the man going for a lady who looks like a thriller video reject. undecided

Just look at this piece of shiit? How will you feel carrying this thing along to a party when your friends are around? grin

Gaaawd.... See her teeth like vampire fangs grin grin grin

I dey suspect u undecided, na u be done man abi grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by darlenese(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
U just made my day bored !

#verysad
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by abbeyty(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
tell devil pikin the needed has been done grin tongue

whatever that means, don't understand what you are on about
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by midehi2(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
countsparrow:
Odiegwu
u now posted ur picture so more married men can contact u ba
clap for yaself, u be daughtet of wise King Solomon
hi
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by bongolistik(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let's assume that she went there with clear mind as she said, but she also drank the man's coke. And finally why advertising yourself with this thread, cos I opened to see something epic but got this hogwash
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
If big sized pizza or KFC combo meal was added dis story wouldn't av bin born. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by michakev: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wat a brainless gal I have Eva read about
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by nkemdi89(f): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

yes, we condemn her action, she knew he was married but still went ahead to meet him in an eatery. the girl is a liar.
Business meeting.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na Thunder go fire your yarsh! Coke assless Criminal jackass.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Psoul(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
He demanded for your mobile number, you gave it out without hesitation.

He asked you to come and meet him at a particular eatery, you went without coercion.

He started making sexual advances to you, you went ahead and drank the coke he bought for you.

PrettyCrysta
, as you called yourself pls can you sit down, clear your eyes and go through your post once again and tell us sincerely if you are normal. Do you think this forum is a dumping ground of fools dat you can sell any of your fake drugs to? All i see is an upcoming asha[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by taemilola(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Self discipline.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
What is this one saying? Is polygamy againt the law now in Nigeria?

Maybe he's looking to increase the size of his ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.