Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (76168 Views)

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by muyiwaojo1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Perfect example of a Nollywood story... grin cheesy undecided

But why be say everybody dey find attention
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by masterpix(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who works at a mall in Abuja has revealed how she shut down a married man who made sexual passes at her after collecting her number while on duty. According to her, the man promised to make her life better only if she agrees. She politely declined and took her leave.

Read what was shared by the Humans of Abuja.

One day a gentle man whom from all indication is a married man came to my stand to patronize me. After asking for the prizes of some of our products he left promising to come back and pick up some of the selected items.

The next day he came requesting for my contact that he will call me when he is ready to pick up the items and also direct some people that will like to buy. I gave him my cell number without any ill feelings, unknown to me he has other motives for collecting my number. Two days later he called me and requested that we meet in an eatery that he has somethings to tell me, with a clear mind I went to meet him in popular eatery in Wuse 2.

To my greatest surprise the shameless married man started making sexual advances towards me with promises of making life better for me. I just smiled,took a sip from the bottle of coke he bought for me, excused myself and left for my house. In my stand I get to meet different people everyday knowing their motives towards me has being the biggest challenge. Some come and act like God sent while some come with less noise more action.

Source; the ones that got your real unclad you have not told us. This is not news to make front page please moderator http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/what-i-did-to-married-man-who-made.html
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nememma(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
AND SO?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by teshyberry(f): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Fucking liar... She no even get yansh...

But she still get face small!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by iPopAlomo(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
teshyberry:

But she still get face small!

But she still dey lie nah...
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by seangy4konji: 3:23am On Jul 01, 2016
You go fear promo!!!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by 9inches(m): 4:11am On Jul 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Fucking liar... She no even get yansh...

Na you be the liar here o. U check her bag ni wey u com sure say she no get yansh at all at all?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ummeey: 5:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Everybody wan post for nairaland.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by arizon101(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2016
shocked

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Thunderlicious:

May u be banned for dis comment in the name of Lalasticala.
painment.won ban mi ti grin tongue
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:

I am a lady don't refer to me as Mr.
I am upset with the lady in question because she is obviously lieing besides why go to meet him in an eatery if she didn't have ulterior motive abi na eatery her shop dey.
eatery o not hotel suite tongue

For buisness purposes
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

Just do what i asked you to to do, tell that wh*re you called mum to send me her naked picture. hope her b**bs are still firm ?
it's like your mom's own wink

But I'll do it after you take your own suggestions wink
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2016
abbeyty:

whatever that means, don't understand what you are on about
my friend scram .who be you,who you be,who you epp,you Don baff
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by bigiyaro(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2016
lefulefu:
What of if the lady still refuses ur advance no matter the price u put before her what will u do nxt? Its such a believe that might make a man to do rape when sees the woman doesnt give in to his demands.No be every woman be ashi though many are.Make u married guys cool down small.When a babe says no just let her be.
am not saying d woman is an ashi, wen she eventually get married, d guy wuld av paid the price.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Enahi(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
eatery o not hotel suite tongue

For buisness purposes

No dear she shouldn't have gone to meet him anywhere at all, she even going to meet him in an eatery says a lot. The man already knows where she works if he wanted to buy more stuff he would have gone to the shop or call them to deliever d items he needs.

Truth is she had an ulterior motive which perhaps didn't go as she expected it to.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by princesschika20(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2016
who ur story epp now
cool cool
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by abbeyty(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
my friend scram .who be you,who you be,who you epp,you Don baff

what about you ? u don chop today ?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
abbeyty:

what about you ? u don chop today ?
yes I Don chop.I chop amala and egusi with goat meat.Who you sabi, who you epp?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:

No dear she shouldn't have gone to meet him anywhere at all, she even going to meet him in an eatery says a lot. The man already knows where she works if he wanted to buy more stuff he would have gone to the shop or call them to deliever d items he needs.

Truth is she had an ulterior motive which perhaps didn't go as she expected it to.
she said she went there with innocent church mind,oblivious of his motives/intentions
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Enahi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
she said she went there with innocent church mind,oblivious of his motives/intentions

Yawn story
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:

Yawn story
ok
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by abbeyty(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
yes I Don chop.I chop amala and egusi with goat meat.Who you sabi, who you epp?

i sabi Obama, help Dangote.........what about you who sabi u
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by habsydiamond(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sista....say God!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrwonlasewonie: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
abbeyty:

i sabi Obama, help Dangote.........what about you who sabi u
pictures of you with Obama and pictures of you helping dangote or adonblivit tongue
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by tayo200(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
who go see dt boobzz and won't want..anyways, u did well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.