Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (76173 Views)

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Akjr(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Xeinstra1:
Feeling's mutual. smiley
hahahah.... And beaty's mutual.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ejembi28(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
clap for yourself
i tire ooo
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by octopusfreaky(f): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:
This one too will be saying

"I turned down a married man" grin grin grin

In as much as I hate adultery I will have to blame the man going for a lady who looks like a thriller video reject. undecided

Just look at this piece of shiit? How will you feel carrying this thing along to a party when your friends are around? grin

Gaaawd.... See her teeth like vampire fangs grin grin grin

vizkiz, pls wen will stop bashing people, dude drop itttt do u have to murder her with that sharp twisted mouth of yours
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Cooleasy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
The mod who put this on the front page should be stripped unclad, publicly flogged and made to crawl round the the market from morning till night without water and food.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by flyingdutchman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
You couldn't help yourself, could you? You just had to at least sip the coke so you wouldn't lose. How did you get to the restaurant?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by kingz000: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
You go reach the man house now sef, him wife go even fine pass this sales rep...mtcheeew
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Trudiee(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
I hereby put it to you that you only walked out on the man coz he could only afford mere coca cola. u thought he was a dasuki kind of guy that throws money around. ashi! if u had no intention of "magaring" him u won't have turned up when he called u. ur long throat didn't even let u leave without sipping the cheap coke. he should have bought u Pepsi Long throat
laff wan kill me..

I'm so rolling on the floor with laughter!!!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
octopusfreaky:
vizkiz, pls wen will stop bashing people, dude drop itttt do u have to murder her with that sharp twisted mouth of yours

ok, I will stop sad

Sent you a mail cheesy
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Mcowubaba: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
gocac:
mumu girl...... for your mind, you be better girl... when you like a man you do him and keep quiet nobody will hear, when you dislike him you say rubbish about him and how your such a goood vashin who declined sexual advancement, nonsense. after sipping his coke, at @33yrs you still dey mumu. now which man go come take you out again?
Do u personally know her cheesy
I wanna take her out wink
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by melinga(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
long throat tongue

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by fataijulius: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hahahahahaha

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Dicksonokeke(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A lady who works at a mall in Abuja has revealed how she shut down a married man who made sexual passes at her after collecting her number while on duty. According to her, the man promised to make her life better only if she agrees. She politely declined and took her leave.

Read what was shared by the Humans of Abuja.

One day a gentle man whom from all indication is a married man came to my stand to patronize me. After asking for the prizes of some of our products he left promising to come back and pick up some of the selected items.

The next day he came requesting for my contact that he will call me when he is ready to pick up the items and also direct some people that will like to buy. I gave him my cell number without any ill feelings, unknown to me he has other motives for collecting my number. Two days later he called me and requested that we meet in an eatery that he has somethings to tell me, with a clear mind I went to meet him in popular eatery in Wuse 2.

To my greatest surprise the shameless married man started making sexual advances towards me with promises of making life better for me. I just smiled,took a sip from the bottle of coke he bought for me, excused myself and left for my house. In my stand I get to meet different people everyday knowing their motives towards me has being the biggest challenge. Some come and act like God sent while some come with less noise more action.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/what-i-did-to-married-man-who-made.html

Nice story see the main source for more stories.
https://web.facebook.com/1423127657980793/photos/a.1423171457976413.1073741828.1423127657980793/1566167770343447/?type=3&theater

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by midehi2(f): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
countsparrow:

I have been around o, not as active as b4 sha... Hope our wedding is still coming up this year?
hahahahaha....or it suppose to be last year cheesy

nice to see your subriquent again
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by mrdharkchild(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
ugly piece of shit.. thats your response for now, what of later?
will u tell us if he smashed u or not?
ugly bitch nigeria has got 99problems already an ur case aint 1
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by octopusfreaky(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

ok, I will stop sad
Sent you a mail cheesy

lol,iffa hear say u stop, y d mail naagringrin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Azeeztaophic(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
[b][b][/b]useless talk[i][/i]
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,iffa hear say u stop, y d mail naagringrin

You too dey ask questions. See your head grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by babadee4reality: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
You can be anything you want if you believe
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by drealnamdy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Foolish girl... Na so the..plenty for Abuja here... Thinking they re playing smart... At d end na one one mechanic dirty looking boy go dey arrange am undecided
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by kan12(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
she no even fine self.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by synclaire: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
So dis should go to guiness book of record? In ur mind now, u've done somtin epic. Mtchew.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ceda99: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who u epp?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by graphiti: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:
Na wa

This actually made front page.

Nairaland is becoming a reflection of Nigeria.

They are both sick.

There's a deactivate account" button on ur "edit profile" page.

Please press it!!!

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by bizhop101(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
THE GIRL SEF SHE DONG TIRE OF BANGING MARRIED MEN
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by youngest85(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
na some mumu men deh gv ds ladies mouth to talk!

Even bible no deh count woman join people!
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by ReachHard: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by yemosticadam(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
U sip coke abi I drink am. Ole! After finishin d whole bottle wit some other tinx....... U say u sip. D man sef go sip u nah
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by justy15: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
rubbish...
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
bigiyaro:
menh, she is such an ass-less liar, pro-players like me knows that every woman gat a price n if u r willing n patient enough to pay the price, u'll reap the rewards of ur labour... Lolz. Anyhow, no matter how expensive a woman is, there is always a man who fvcks her for free.
What of if the lady still refuses ur advance no matter the price u put before her what will u do nxt? Its such a believe that might make a man to do rape when sees the woman doesnt give in to his demands.No be every woman be ashi though many are.Make u married guys cool down small.When a babe says no just let her be.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
yemosticadam:
U sip coke abi I drink am. Ole! After finishin d whole bottle wit some other tinx....... U say u sip. D man sef go sip u nah
how much be a bottle of coke? Maybe buying coke for d babe no be big deal to d guy.abi u dey expect the guy to start fighting the babe mk she pay am back coke money since she no gree to im sexual advance? Look as charlie boy talk am sex is cheaper than pure water so u really dont really need to pay a woman heaven and earth before she gets down with u.Na mugus dey spend millions jus to sleep with a babe and wen she scam dem na dem go dey cry foul.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by franklin000(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
congrats
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Jasy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
So how does this affect the price of tomato in this country??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.