Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. (6058 Views)

“I Expect My Man To Cover Rent, Groceries And Chop Money”- Nigerian Twitter User / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
ladies, when you know you won't give him what he wants, stop accepting his offer

i met a thief(lady) at Akure shopping mall. A very pretty, busty, nyashy lady.

I have always dreamt of humping a busty beech.

I didnt waste time in making a move. She had already selected what she wanted to buy.

As a gentle man, i told her to shop more that i would pay. After one hour of shopping, she had already selected 500k worth of goods.

I went to the nearest first bank and withdrew the money and paid for her goods. (money is not my problem)

After the payment, i still offered to drive her home which i later collected her digits..

Things were going normal between us until one day i invited her to my gingantic mansion..

When she finally came to my mansion, we gisted, one thing led to another, we started smooching.

Half way into the journy, she stopped me from removing her pants. She started telling me cork and bull story, how she is in her period, bla bla bla.

I let her go that day.. We didnt mess. Now i have been calling her number like forever now yet she doesnt pick. She just sent me a message this morning to my iphone6.

She wrote how i wud cheat on her if we finally start dating because i am too handsome, how her ex wants her back, how she doesnt trust the source of my money because of the gingantic mansion i built, bla bla bla..

It occured to me that this idiot has scammed me.

Please ladies, if you know u dnt have a chance with that guy u are eating his money, stop it and let her go. Thank u
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by zickyshey(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na so
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
zickyshey:
Na so
which one be naso?
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
undecided only the stingy guy's would complain tongue. If we don't chop ur money who will

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by Samzack(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Booking Aldo
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
*500k____
*gingantic mansion
*iphone6
*I am too handsome.......

Hmmmmm undecidedundecided

22 Likes

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided only the stingy guy's would complain tongue. If we don't chop ur money who will
give ur possey and take my money.. Who wan lose? Abegi
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*500k____ *gingantic mansion *iphone6 *I am too handsome.......
u failed to see busty lady,
pants
akure shopping mall
first bank

gerrarrahea mehn

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by olatunjithomas(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
OP ..mama Sade say make I tell you say you never pay the#500 the money for the gaari,palm oil and kerosene may you buy on Saturday. she threaten say she go disgrace you anytime make she see you on top okada.

you dey here dey pay person 500k

you dey live for inside mansion

you dey use iPhone 6

you still even get car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
olatunjithomas:
OP ..mama Sade say make I tell you say you never pay the#500 the money for the gaari,palm oil and kerosene may you buy on Saturday. she threaten say she go disgrace you anytime make she see you on top okada.

you dey here dey pay person 500k

you dey live for inside mansion

you dey use iPhone 6

what is the big deal in owning an iphone6? Poor kid
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mehn, why da phuck u lieing undecided...

see this poor man...the way u guys lie ehn...mai no talk.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by UyiIredia(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Why u Come dey give am tiri gbosa. D guy na fake a$$ liar.
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
UyiIredia:

Why u Come dey give am tiri gbosa. D guy na fake a$$ liar.
idat
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
ernesty20:
ladies, when you know you won't give him what he wants, stop accepting his offer

I didnt waste time in making a move. She had already selected what she wanted to buy.

As a gentle man, i told her to shop more that i would pay. After one hour of shopping, she had already selected 500k worth of goods.

I went to the nearest first bank and withdrew the money and paid for her goods. (money is not my problem)

After the payment, i still offered to drive her home which i later collected her digits..

Things were going normal between us until one day i invited her to my gingantic mansion..

When she finally came to my mansion, we gisted, one thing led to another, we started smooching.

Half way into the journy, she stopped me from removing her pants. She started telling me cork and bull story, how she is in her period, bla bla bla.

I let her go that day.. We didnt mess. Now i have been calling her number like forever now yet she doesnt pick. She just sent me a message this morning to my iphone6.

She wrote how i wud cheat on her if we finally start dating because i am too handsome, how her ex wants her back, how she doesnt trust the source of my money because of the gingantic mansion i built, bla bla bla..

It occured to me that this idiot has scammed me.

Please ladies, if you know u dnt have a chance with that guy u are eating his money, stop it and let her go. Thank u
I checked ur previous posts u were asking where u could get a good android phone within d range of 15 - 20k LOL..no.be only iPhone na ifruit

11 Likes

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
The op is a wishful thinker....you knw it's good to wish and dream @times, it makes you live a life of optimism...welldone bro.
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by firstking01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
The op is a wishful thinker....you knw it's good to wish and dream @times, it makes you live a life of optimism...welldone bro....
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by Jayjay0(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
If they don't destroy your pvssy who will?? undecided
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
undecided if we dnt suck ur d*ck who will?
Jayjay0:

If they don't destroy your pvssy who will?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by demzylahot(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided if we dnt suck ur d*ck who will?
I think you are right grin
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by totaldiva: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
People like u plenty for ds forum. Lier, lier, lier, lier, lierrrrrrr wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by frozenSun(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
ernesty20:

Thank u

I believe you brosssss.

I was driving right behind you with my 2017 Rolls Royce pick up truck. I was trying to tell you that the girl is a Karishika but your porsche was too fast.

na so dem dey do, take heart.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by Dezzx(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
ernesty20 u meet a lady for d first time and spent 500G on her. sadernesty20 u meet a lady for d first time and spent 500G on her.
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by olatunjithomas(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
ernesty20:
what is the big deal in owning an iphone6? Poor kid

Bros stop all these lies jooor,i think you're too big to be telling lies. even if Dasuki is your father, OP you won't see a girl for the first time and next thing you've coughed out 500k

why I'm I even here arguing?

Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by pweetylivia(f): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
OP can lie for Africa eh
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by pweetylivia(f): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
OP can lie for Africa eh
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Bros stop all these lies jooor,i think you're too big to be telling lies. even if Dasuki is your father, OP you won't see a girl for the first time and next thing you've coughed out 500k

why I'm I even here arguing?
like i stated earlier, money is not my problem.. I can spend any amount on a busty lady..

Again, u said i am too big to lie?( if at all i am lying)

how about Lie muhammed? He no big? Abi he no dey lie?

Gerrarrahea mehn
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
pweetylivia:
OP can lie for Africa eh
ssssssssssshut up
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Dezzx:
ernes.ty20 u meet a lady for d first time and spent 500G on her. sadernes.ty20 u meet a lady for d first time and spent 500G on her.
stop talking as if it is a big deal.. How much is 500k ses? Nawa oo
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2016
frozenSun:

I believe you brosssss.

I was driving right behind you with my 2017 Rolls Royce pick up truck. I was trying to tell you that the girl is a Karishika but your porsche was too fast.

na so dem dey do, take heart.
lol i dnt need your sarcastical statement plz
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
totaldiva:
People like u plenty for ds forum. Lier, lier, lier, lier, lierrrrrrr wink
if na lie make thunder fire gi. I am not lying bro
Re: Ladies And Chop And Clean Mouth. by ernesty20(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2016
firstking01:
The op is a wishful thinker....you knw it's good to wish and dream @times, it makes you live a life of optimism...welldone bro.
i am looking for the part that sounds like a lie.

That i can not own a house or spend money on a lady? Nawa to u oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / How Sex Almost Cost Me My Life / Top 10 Ikwerre Celebrities. Number 1 Will Suprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.