Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim (7309 Views)

Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Forgery: Saraki, Others’ Trial In Order, Court Tells AGF, IGP / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by mccoy47(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
bosslhadi:
it seems you're seeking my attention...u are noticed grin

Who ur attention epp? undecided
Swerve joor
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by bosslhadi(f): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
mccoy47:

Who ur attention epp? undecided
Swerve joor
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by mccoy47(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
bosslhadi:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue

What is dis one even saying?

Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Another valid point made but we can't negate the fact that most of these judges are corrupt and do it for corrupt tendencies.

Are you a lawyer? you seem like one.

Not a Lawyer but I grew up around lawyers and in Courtrooms and Chambers.

On Corrupt judges... Pfft! What can i say.. That is definitely one of the key problems with the justice system.
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by nwaanambra1(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2016
bosslhadi:
It's my birthday today!! Happy birthday to me

i so much like ladies with open teeth! cool

happy birthday to you!

am in Abuja right now so if u are in Abuja send me a pm - so we can meet and let me spoil you a little. undecided
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by bosslhadi(f): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2016
nwaanambra1:

i so much like ladies with open teeth! cool

happy birthday to you!

am in Abuja right now so if u are in Abuja send me a pm - so we can meet and let me spoil you a little. undecided
Thanks buh I'm not in Abj
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by nwaanambra1(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2016
bosslhadi:
Thanks buh I'm not in Abj

ok then. have a pleasant birthday cool
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by MCeeShort(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2016
He paid N270 million in CASH!!! God have mercy!!! I hope he's convicted and striped of all his ill-wealth!
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by bosslhadi(f): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2016
nwaanambra1:

ok then. have a pleasant birthday cool
thanks
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by kingsmecca(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Criminals that loots and forces the people of Ohaji-Egbema and Oguta Local Govt Areas of Imo state to poverty must no go unpunished. These oil and gas rich region of Imo state are still being neglected from tenure to tenure, no health centres, no motorable roads, no electricity in so many of the communities...etc. I think death sentence should be the penalty for leaders that loots public funds in this country, "if you want to shot, shot don't talk".
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by KINGinVAHALA: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Not a Lawyer but I grew up around lawyers and in Courtrooms and Chambers.

On Corrupt judges... Pfft! What can i say.. That is definitely one of the key problems with the justice system.
ohhhh, good to know!
As my dad would always say, son of a police is also a police, so don't mind me if I term you a lawyer henceforth. lol

How re you bro, hope your day is going perfectly well?
Re: Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim by Tarzaa(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
All of you will vomit these funds!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP, As Nkanu Residents Endorse Ugwuanyi / Adebanjo: Afenifere Does Not Believe In Secession / Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.