Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up (4209 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Obadiah77(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Oh......did you study Islam at all? Be frank, don't lie pls.

I know much about Islam than you can ever imagine.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by hopefulLandlord: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
op, try Vishnu .

he sent his child Krishna for us
accept him into your life today

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obadiah77:

I know much about Islam than you can ever imagine.

Explain in detail what Tawheed is, and forms of tawheed we have, if you search Google, i will know tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Obadiah77(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Explain in detail what Tawheed is, and forms of tawheed we have, if you search Google, i will know tongue

I've never been to ile kewu neither did I ever set my leg in a mosque. However I know certainly the Koran like the Bible is another load of junk fill with contradiction and fallacious jargons. This you cannot deny.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Obadiah77(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

He's already searching Google

For what reason would I be searching Google?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Oh......did you study Islam at all? Be frank, don't lie pls.
I learnt of a kingdom to bs esyablished on earth. Was the Muslim who said this wrong?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obadiah77:

I've never been to ile kewu neither did I ever set my leg in a mosque. However I know certainly the Koran like the Bible is another load of junk fill with contradiction and fallacious jargons. This you cannot deny.

Then you dont know anything about islam, like you tried to claim, if you dont know something as simple as Tawheed, then how did you know, the Quran has contradictions, because for you to discover contradiction, you must be a doctor in Arabic and Arabic poetry.

Point of note, I'm yet to see any contradiction in it.......

But tell us how you got to know about contradictions, propaganda sites?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
I learnt of a kingdom to bs esyablished on earth. Was the Muslim who said this wrong?

What kingdom?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What kingdom?
the Islamic state , isis is hastening which's establishment around the world for the return. He differed with isis only in saying it is to be established in peace
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
the Islamic state , isis is hastening which's establishment around the worls foe the return

I think ive said this before? Isis is unIslamic, they are from the khawarij, and funny enough the prophet had warned us that these set of people will come up, and whenever they do, Muslims should kill them if they can, do you know Sayed Qutub or hassan al-banna? Read about both of them.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I think ive said this before? Isis is unIslamic, they are from the khawarij, and funny enough the prophet had warned us that these set of people will come up, and whenever they do, Muslims should kill them if they can, do you know Sayed Qutub or hassan al-banna? Read about both of them.
why do u trust the 'prophet'
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
whyvdo u trust the 'prophet'

Because one of his nicknames given to him by the Meccans before he became a prophet was AL-AMIN meaning THE TRUSTWORTHY, do you know why? If he is given 10naira, that same 10naira you will meet with him whenever you ask for it, he would not spend it even if he is sure that he will return it.

Moreover i don't see why i cant trust him, he brought the arabs from darknese to light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Because one of his nicknames given to him by the Meccans before he became a prophet was AL-AMIN meaning THE TRUSTWORTHY, do you know why? If he is given 10naira, that same 10naira you will meet with him whenever you ask for it, he would not spend it even if he is sure that he will return it.

Moreover i don't see why i cant trust him, he brought the arabs from darknese to light.
i am as trust worthy and I'm sure i have more books and perhaps knowledge than he did. Will u worship me or am i too niggardly( i have 5000 pdfs. From the inception of writing to 2015)

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Obadiah77(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Then you dont know anything about islam, like you tried to claim, if you dont know something as simple as Tawheed, then how did you know, the Quran has contradictions, because for you to discover contradiction, you must be a doctor in Arabic and Arabic poetry.
Point of note, I'm yet to see any contradiction in it.......
But tell us how you got to know about contradictions, propaganda sites?

1. So you believe I must be a doctor in Arabic and Arabic poetry before I can understand the koran. Tell me, how many Muslims are doctors of Arabic poetry?
Secondly, you are one of do you have any knowledge of the bible?

2. You don't mean it, you haven't seen any contradictions in the koran, that. Means you have not been reading it.. I would show you countless contradiction, and I will dare you to reconcile it. But my fear is, you will end up running away like other Muslims cowards. And btw, I'm not only talking about the contradictions in the koran, there are lot of errors and inconsistency which you yourself cannot deny.

3. Propaganda site or not, I dare you to deny it.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

i am as trust worthy with money and I'm sure i have more books and perhaps knowledge than he did. Will u worship me or am i too niggardly( i have about 5000 PDFs on my 2 TB disk. From the inception of writing to 2015)
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
i am as trust worthy with money

Your claim, and i will be a fool to believe this, unlike that of the prophet, he didnt claim it for himself, he was given, note the difference.

and I'm sure i have more books and perhaps knowledge than he did. Will u worship me or am i too niggardly( i have about 5000 PDFs on my 2 TB disk. From the inception of writing to 2015)

These your books can you claim that they are no errors in it? If yes let me see one of it,

And hey, do you thinkthink Muslims worship Muhammad?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Your claim, and i will be a fool to believe this, unlike that of the prophet, he didnt claim it for himself, he was given, note the difference.

These your books can you claim that they are no errors in it? If yes let me see one of it,

And hey, do you thinkthink Muslims worship Muhammad?
everything I have said is true . bur i have this friend who is less braggy called absolutism. He is very similar as I but unlike me doesn't brag. Will you belive him if he recommends for you the more useful god of otem4ear [reveraddomino] before you get over the whole religious sham
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obadiah77:

1. So you believe I must be a doctor in Arabic and Arabic poetry before I can understand the koran. Tell me, how many Muslims are doctors of Arabic poetry?

To understand the Quran, you have to study vastly, you have to read its exegesis, when i say doctor you should im trying to say, you must have a great deal of knowledge of arabic, its not like the some other faith where every one picks up their holy book and derive their own meanings.

Secondly, you are one of do you have any knowledge of the bible

What are you saying?

2. You don't mean it, you haven't seen any contradictions in the koran, that. Means you have not been reading it.. I would show you countless contradiction, and I will dare you to reconcile it. But my fear is, you will end up running away like other Muslims cowards. And btw, I'm not only talking about the contradictions in the koran, there are lot of errors and inconsistency which you yourself cannot deny.

3. Propaganda site or not, I dare you to deny it.

Alright bring up the first "contradiction/inconsistency" i will clear them all up one after the other, inshaAllah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
everything I have said is true . bur i have this friend who is less braggy called absolutism. He is very similar as I but unlike me doesn't brag. Will you belive him if he recommends for you the more useful god of otem4ear [reveraddomino] before you get over the whole religious sham

I think i asked a question?

BTW i have seen people that tried ti thread your path, its horrible, so dont even think of it.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

u say u don't i know that (in reply to your prioe question). Lets go together pulling backward is retreat
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Obadiah77(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

To understand the Quran, you have to study vastly, you have to read its exegesis, when i say doctor you should im trying to say, you must have a great deal of knowledge of arabic, its not like the some other faith where every one picks up their holy book and derive their own meanings.
What are you saying?
Alright bring up the first "contradiction/inconsistency" i will clear them all up one after the other, inshaAllah.

I would like to open a thread for that, hope you don't mind?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

BTW i have seen people that tried ti thread your path, its horrible, so dont even think of it.
let's leave feelings out. Back to allah topic
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Obadiah77:

I would like to open a thread for that, hope you don't mind?

Alright, but i will be available there tomorrow starting from sunset.

Ir has to be one after the other, you shouldn't bombard everything all at once, cuz you seem to have a huge list of these alleged contradictions.

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
u say u don't i know that (in reply to your prioe question). Lets go together pulling backward is retreat

I asked if you can lay claim that your books has no error?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I asked if you can lay claim that your books has no error?
the bad ones i retained are a bible and a koran( not necessarily intending to offend) . why do you trust the prophet?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
the bad ones i retained are a bible and a koran( not necessarily intending to offend) . why do you trust the prophet?

Last time i checked, you arent the author of any of these books, yet you wanted me to trust you on the money issue? Smh

Ofcourse i am not offended, because

1) I'm not an emotional fool

2) its a claim, all claims generally are hypothesis, until proven to be facts by tbe claimer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by ilovetheline: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Last time i checked, you arent the author of any of these books, yet you wanted me to trust you on the money issue? Smh

Ofcourse i am not offended, because

1) I'm not an emotional fool

2) its a claim, all claims generally are hypothesis, until proven to be facts by tbe claimer.
you missed the point of that statement. Back to topic: why do you trust the 'prophet'
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Richardonald(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I am almost done with religion. I feel like I have been robbed or possibly duped of my freedom.
My sense of reasoning is beginning to tingle, even the thought of the so-called hell fire doesn't scare me. I have considered some things that are impossible in the nature of things and which betray the thinking power of a rational mind.
I have also considered the possibility that God allows sufferings just to prove Himself. Even the design of certain creatures shows that things including suffering and chaos were planned from the onset (speaking with the probability that God exists). Seriously, if you wanted a peaceful world, why would you give the scorpion a sting or give the eagle a claw? This actually proves that God knew that peace wasn't gonna last and that one day, the scorpion would need its sting to defend itself. If God exists, He should reveal Himself through easily grasped means and not revealing Himself to a set and leaving the others in doubt. I am not in the position to disprove God's existence neither am I sure of His existence. Theists would jump in now and say I do not have a relationship with the creator. A creator who plays deaf to prayers or blind to sufferings is not worth having a relationship with.

You are sounding frustrated..
Too much arguing with Atheist is bad.

I was like you.

I quitted the religion section since 2014, only to have a glimpse of how it looks like today until I stumbled upon your post.
My first post in religion section since 2 years...

Too much arguement with Atheist WILL NEVER help you. It will rather torment you..

Have a nice day...
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Richardonald(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by Macelliot(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rilwon:
Nairaland is really doing a lot of damage to the Christian faith.

It has been a long I visited the religion section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria / Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat / Beat Your Servant With Many Stripes - Said The Lord Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.