Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over (10590 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamdurent:
Fate seems like d best idea to any nigerian gay man

Yeah, waiting patiently for my knight in shining armor
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
tensazangetsu:
OP don't worry love will find a way. You will meet someone who will make sure you never feel lonely again. And to others you have no right to judge gay people, you can only pray for them if you think what they are doing Is wrong. People don't choose to be gay they are born that way.
Thanks.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Yeah, waiting patiently for my knight in shining armor
grin You can say dat again

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
DeCypherMe:

You lynch a "gay" guy!
It massages your ego!
You probably orgasm at the thought?

So what next?
What's your gain?

My gain is to make him get intoxicated anytime he sights an unclad lady instead of a guy. grin

And you trying to be gay activist, gays are abomination to God according to the Christian doctrine and i know that the Muslims are against it too.

So if you need a place to practice gay better start preparing your papers to travel to America.

This is Africa and it can never ever be practiced here, if caught the 'lucky' ones goes to jail and the 'unlucky' ones gets lynched...just like you said.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

My gain is to make him get intoxicated anytime he sights an unclad lady instead of a guy. grin

And you trying to be gay activist, gays are abomination to God according to the Christian doctrine and i know that the Muslims are against it too.

So if you need a place to practice gay better start preparing your papers to travel to America.

This is Africa and it can never ever be practiced here, if caught the 'lucky' ones goes to jail and the 'unlucky' ones gets lynched...just like you said.

Intoxicated at the sight of an unclad lady, That's what happens to you? grin

So YOUR BIBLE is ineffective in America?

I'm sorry, I'll be whoever I CHOOSE and WANT to be, WHEREVER I want!

Funny though how people are concerned with making sure people go to jail because of their sexual preference, yet they are themselves involved in hideous crimes. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Intoxicated at the sight of an unclad lady, That's what happens to you? grin

So YOUR BIBLE is ineffective in America?

I'm sorry, I'll be whoever I CHOOSE and WANT to be, WHEREVER I want!

Funny though how people are concerned with making sure people go to jail because of their sexual preference, yet they are themselves involved in hideous crimes. undecided

Be whatever you want to be is none of my business just know that you're doing so at self risk.

I rather be a Notorious Rapist or Criminal that to stoop so low in becoming a gay... grin
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Be whatever you want to be is none of my business just know that you're doing so at self risk.

I rather be a Notorious Rapist or Criminal that to stoop so low in becoming a gay... grin
U Need a brain surgery.

now, gerrahia

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

A Justified Crime
How convenient!

And so you know, one doesn't just BECOME gay.

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2016
DeCypherMe:

A Justified Crime
How convenient!

And so you know, one doesn't just BECOME gay.

I lyk ur answer, 4gt abt dt oda guy wit "brain damage" it shows tht u re really matured.

You said and i quote "One doesn't just become a gay" so my question is this "WHAT PROMPT YOU INTO BECOMING A GAY".
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I lyk ur answer, 4gt abt dt oda guy wit "brain damage" it shows tht u re really matured.

You said and i quote "One doesn't just become a gay" so my question is this "WHAT PROMPT YOU INTO BECOMING A GAY".

I'm not sure you got a clear understanding of my previous comment.
Yes, one doesn't just become gay.
To help you understand, I've got a question for you.
What prompted you into BECOMING straight?

"the guy with brain damage" ... I wont comment on that, I believe you've got a right to perceive anything about anybody. Your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
DeCypherMe:

I'm not sure you got a clear understanding of my previous comment.
Yes, one doesn't just become gay.
To help you understand, I've got a question for you.
What prompted you into BECOMING straight?

"the guy with brain damage" ... I wont comment on that, I believe you've got a right to perceive anything about anybody. Your choice.

I was wired/born to be straight.

Besides it was written that we should go into the world and multiply (check my signature) how then can we achieve that if we choice to be GAY.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I was wired/born to be straight.

Besides it was written that we should go into the world and multiply (check my signature) how then can we achieve that if we choice to be GAY.

Then you should get, I was WIRED gay.

And for your signature, I could easily artificially inseminate a surrogate mother.
I don't necessarily have to MULTIPLY by having sex.
And BTW I love kids, no matter whose they are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
lol... Iamdurrent... What made you gay? Please tell me. Haha..
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... Iamdurrent... What made you gay? Please tell me. Haha..
I Was born this way

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by NevetsIbot(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamdurent:
I Was born this way
No you weren't!!! You think you were but you weren't. You were boen straight. Social life and pressures made you this way! I insist.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamdurent:
Congrat masonkz smiley

On what? tongue tongue

Thanks bro grin How have you been??
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
No you weren't!!! You think you were but you weren't. You were boen straight. Social life and pressures made you this way! I insist.

Lol at I insist grin grin grin grin
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ioannes:
funny enough there are places in Lagos where I'm sure gay people get to hang out and meet each other.

otherwise I can't imagine how come my cousin has so much luck changing boyfriends. everyday he is seen with a new one.

that made me realise that the issue of homosexuality is something we have decided to pretend about in this country.

there are sooo many young guys involved in this stuff.

lesbianism reigns supreme among northern girls especially the Hausa/Fulani.

I sincerely believe that the government should make facilities available for all of them to be helped medically (including the OP), because let's face the facts it's a sickness of the mind somewhat.

proper counselling, psychiatric and psychological evaluation and possibly hypnosis or Hypnotherapy should be made available and cheap for them.

they are human beings like us. and they should be treated with respect though the act shouldn't be encouraged.

Best comment cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Durentt I'm just seeing this thread of yours.

Instagram is enough platform to get all the gay guys you can, trust me grin grin grin grin

It goes down in the DM... grin grin
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Marvel1206: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hehehe.. So gays dey nairaland..

Sh*t
Op needs to be flogged, hanged, flogged and hanged continously until he regains his senses

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Then you should get, I was WIRED gay.

And for your signature, I could easily artificially inseminate a surrogate mother.
I don't necessarily have to MULTIPLY by having sex.
And BTW I love kids, no matter whose they are.

Am Straight and you're gay......let's live our lives at the end we will give account for it.

But remember 14yrs imprisonment awaits any gay caught in the act....i rest my case by the way
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am Straight and you're gay......let's live our lives at the end we will give account for it.

But remember 14yrs imprisonment awaits any gay caught in the act....i rest my case by the way

Hehe.

Its not all about SEX, my dear

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
*Sigh.
Like i care what u insist.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
masonkz:

On what? tongue tongue
Thanks bro grin How have you been??
On your promotion.
I've been great.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
masonkz:
Durentt I'm just seeing this thread of yours.

Instagram is enough platform to get all the gay guys you can, trust me grin grin grin grin

It goes down in the DM... grin grin

Hmmm, i neva knew
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by GSKing: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
iamdurent:

On your promotion.

I've been great.

How did know about his promotion though? Saw it today on his LinkedIn page.

Congrats Masonkz cool

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
GSKing:

Congrats Masonkz cool
I Saw it on his Diary, i was online when he updated and ran to check what he posted tongue

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
GSKing:

Congrats Masonkz cool

loool. Thanks jare.

How are you and your gf? cool

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Perseus: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
Today, I Quit Trying to find love and leave It to Fate to bring my love to me.
The same Fate that made me a gay man, the same fate that made me to be born into nigeria knowing fully well dat my sexual orientation would cause me to be lonely, devastated, isolated and discriminated against.

Don't get me wrong, Am not shy, I can go up to the guy i like and ask him out but excess Homophobia wont let me do that.
Today, I hear a gay guy was killed;
Tomorrow, i hear a gay guy was beaten.

Am afraid of hitting on the "straight" guy,

*sighs*

No gay bar,
No openly gay peeps.
No dating life, Online dating site like grindr isn't my kindoff thing!

Is this how life as a gay man ought to be?

I Leave it all to fate, i believe in fate to bring my significant other to me in the midst of all dis hate.

Okbye.

Ur struggle is real.I can relate.
But then again,'fate' is not the answer.Lest ur gonna be alone for long...(And I'm not tryna compound ur problem here)
Believe me...there's ways.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by foolinlove(f): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Much love to you @iamdurent

I hope you're able to escape the homophobia you live with daily. Its isn't right.

I am Christian, but I don't think homosexuality is wrong. What I think is so wrong is that the government punishes such a natural thing - it's akin to throwing all people with blue eyes in prison.

You seem like a kind soul, and I wish you all the love and luck in the world.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
Much love to you @iamdurent

I hope you're able to escape the homophobia you live with daily. Its isn't right.

I am Christian, but I don't think homosexuality is wrong. What I think is so wrong is that the government punishes such a natural thing - it's akin to throwing all people with blue eyes in prison.

You seem like a kind soul, and I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

Thanks dear. I've learnt to accept and love myself.

Homophobic comments dont shake me as much. I live my life how it deems fit to me and care less bout what others talk.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Perseus:

Ur struggle is real.I can relate.
But then again,'fate' is not the answer.Lest ur gonna be alone for long...(And I'm not tryna compound ur problem here)
Believe me...there's ways.
ways?
what type of ways?

I cant think of any.

Maybe u cud be of help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Men Unfaithful? / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.