Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over (10588 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
bomasek:
wetin concern me with that guy, I be my own man. I just dey help ya matter na since una say una no dey meet who una like so make una hook up

Hehe.
Denying your partner now lol. grin
Issorait.

Thanks for your concern BTW.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by bomasek(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Hehe.
Denying your partner now lol. grin
Issorait.

Thanks for your concern BTW.
No be my partner o, na only me waka come. No lele do have a nice day.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by queencalipso(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Oya come to me smiley

shocked you gay?? Chai!!! cry
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks cool
You too

bomasek:
No be my partner o, na only me waka come. No lele do have a nice day.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
iamdurent:
Today, I Quit Trying to find love and leave It to Fate to bring my love to me.
The same Fate that made me a gay man, the same fate that made me to be born into nigeria knowing fully well dat my sexual orientation would cause me to be lonely, devastated, isolated and discriminated against.

Don't get me wrong, Am not shy, I can go up to the guy i like and ask him out but excess Homophobia wont let me do that.
Today, I hear a gay guy was killed;
Tomorrow, i hear a gay guy was beaten.

Am afraid of hitting on the "straight" guy,

*sighs*

No gay bar,
No openly gay peeps.
No dating life, Online dating site like grindr isn't my kindoff thing!

Is this how life as a gay man ought to be?

I Leave it all to fate, i believe in fate to bring my significant other to me in the midst of all dis hate.

Okbye.

Lol let me just tell you this, there are a lot of downlow gays who you might never know are gay, prob you're new to the gay stuff. In Lagos they have their own network that I know. For now I will just say focus on career and all, whatever will be will be, though as much as am not a gay supporter or a gay basher, I'd rather you have fun to the fullest as a gay person than to pretend to be straight I know I will get bashed for this statement, another alternative is re-location to a gay safezone, but I know there are gay peeps in Nigeria who are moving freely and doing their thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by queencalipso(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
tensazangetsu:
OP don't worry love will find a way. You will meet someone who will make sure you never feel lonely again. And to others you have no right to judge gay people, you can only pray for them if you think what they are doing Is wrong. People don't choose to be gay they are born that way.

I beg to disagree with you biko, they aren't born that way.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2016
queencalipso:

I beg to disagree with you biko, they aren't born that way.
They are just as the way you were born heterosexual being gay isn't a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol let me just tell you this, there are a lot of downlow gays who you might never know are gay, prob you're new to the gay stuff. In Lagos they have their own network that I know. For now I will just say focus on career and all, whatever will be will be, though as much as am not a gay supporter or a gay basher, I'd rather you have fun to the fullest as a gay person than to pretend to be straight I know I will get bashed for this statement, another alternative is re-location to a gay safezone, but I know there are gay peeps in Nigeria who are moving freely and doing their thing.
Thanks man
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Adisa89:

You and Durent are scared closet gay.gots. Why? Everything forbids you, including Nigerian law. You know what awaits you should you get caught. together.
mtcheew. coman catch us na
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2016
iamdurent:
mtcheew. coman catch us na
Abi ooo
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by debada(f): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
I thought there were gay clubs in Victoria Island? Though that would be for more of hookups than love. Wish you good luck in your quest for love kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? / Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.