Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over (10937 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by foolinlove(f): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:

Thanks dear. I've learnt to accept and love myself.

Homophobic comments dont shake me as much. I live my life how it deems fit to me and care less bout what others talk.

I'm happy for you then smiley

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Blackfire(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
Much love to you @iamdurent

I hope you're able to escape the homophobia you live with daily. Its isn't right.

I am Christian, but I don't think homosexuality is wrong. What I think is so wrong is that the government punishes such a natural thing - it's akin to throwing all people with blue eyes in prison.

You seem like a kind soul, and I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

how are u? U seems to be avoiding me or is it my imagination?

Anyway how are u?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by foolinlove(f): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Blackfire:

how are u? U seems to be avoiding me or is it my imagination?

Anyway how are u?

I replied your pm! I am good. How u doin?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Domislaz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
Much love to you @iamdurent

I hope you're able to escape the homophobia you live with daily. Its isn't right.

I am Christian, but I don't think homosexuality is wrong. What I think is so wrong is that the government punishes such a natural thing - it's akin to throwing all people with blue eyes in prison.

You seem like a kind soul, and I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

Hello dear, I don't mean to be devoid of empathy but homosexuality in my own opinion is not really tantamount to being blue eyed

What if homosexuality is a mental illness? I hope you know that it has not been scientifically proven that homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homosexuality came to where it is now in the America and other parts of the world due to intense pressure from the gay community.

I hope we will not be doing them more harm than good if we totally neglect the fact that they may really be in need of our continuous research into scientific methodology that could alleviate their trauma.

PS: I am not really an homophobe and I have sympathy for lots of people in the world who are still being damaged, stigmatized, and disempowered by the pernicious system like we have here.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by foolinlove(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Domislaz:

Hello dear, I don't mean to be devoid of empathy but homosexuality in my own opinion is not really tantamount to being blue eyed

What if homosexuality is a mental illness? I hope you know that it has not been scientifically proven that homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homosexuality came to where it is now in the America and other parts of the world due to intense pressure from the gay community.

I hope we will not be doing them more harm than good if we totally neglect the fact that they may really be in need of our continuous research into scientific methodology that could alleviate their trauma.

PS: I am not really an homophobe and I have sympathy for lots of people in the world who are still being damaged, stigmatized, and disempowered by the pernicious system like we have here.

It was once classified as a mental illness, but that was removed because there wasn't sufficient evidence to prove it is a mental illness.

Science works on the basis of proving a hypothesis. If the hypothesis is not proven, it does not mean the hypothesis has failed.

Example: scientists cannot prove definitively there is life in outer space. However, that doesn't mean there is no life in outer space. There have been several positive indications that life does exist in outer space, so people continue their research.

If you claim a hypothesis, you have the onus to prove it. All experiments done that hypothesise homosexuality is a mental illness have failed to prove the hypothesis. There has been no positive indication it *is* a mental illness. So research has stopped in all respected scientific communities.

There has been significant research that predominantly suggests homosexuality is a genetic trait. I can explain that more if you'd like.

I'm sure you already know the definition of mental illness. An illness of the mind that causes an inability to function normally.

Homosexuals function normally, their homosexuality does not inherently affect their human function. What does affect homosexuals is society - and those societal expectations can cause homosexual people to develop mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety.

It's really sad. My heart goes out to anyone suffering because of this. You are normal! Just different. Like everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by GSKing: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
masonkz:

loool. Thanks jare.

How are you and your gf? cool

GF is doing well for herself, I don't know about me embarassed

But we're good, great actually cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Domislaz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

It was once classified as a mental illness, but that was removed because there wasn't sufficient evidence to prove it is a mental illness.

Science works on the basis of proving a hypothesis. If the hypothesis is not proven, it does not mean the hypothesis has failed.

Example: scientists cannot prove definitively there is life in outer space. However, that doesn't mean there is no life in outer space. There have been several positive indications that life does exist in outer space, so people continue their research.

If you claim a hypothesis, you have the onus to prove it. All experiments done that hypothesise homosexuality is a mental illness have failed to prove the hypothesis. There has been no positive indication it *is* a mental illness. So research has stopped in all respected scientific communities.

There has been significant research that predominantly suggests homosexuality is a genetic trait. I can explain that more if you'd like.

I'm sure you already know the definition of mental illness. An illness of the mind that causes an inability to function normally.

Homosexuals function normally, their homosexuality does not inherently affect their human function. What does affect homosexuals is society - and those societal expectations can cause homosexual people to develop mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety.

It's really sad. My heart goes out to anyone suffering because of this. You are normal! Just different. Like everyone else.

I must say I am impressed. If I were a pervert, I would have jerked-off on this post.

I once knew a lady who had this sort of aura. She frequently indulged in delighting the senses as well as exciting intellectual and emotional admiration.

I just hope that you are not her because she eventually broke my heart.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Perseus:

Ur struggle is real.I can relate.
But then again,'fate' is not the answer.Lest ur gonna be alone for long...(And I'm not tryna compound ur problem here)
Believe me...there's ways.

iamdurent:
ways?
what type of ways?

I cant think of any.

Maybe u cud be of help?

Now,

I'm interested!
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by foolinlove(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Domislaz:

I must say I am impressed. If I were a pervert, I would have jerked-off on this post.

I once knew a lady who had this sort of aura. She frequently indulged in delighting the senses as well as exciting intellectual and emotional admiration.

I just hope that you are not her because she eventually broke my heart.

Why thank you :-) I love to debate. But I also like to support human rights.

I can assure you I am not that lady and that we have never met :-)
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
masonkz:
Durentt I'm just seeing this thread of yours.

Instagram is enough platform to get all the gay guys you can, trust me grin grin grin grin

It goes down in the DM... grin grin

Can you school me how to go about it. Have been searching for love(gf) for a long time but haven't come across one. Want to give the Instagram a try.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by GSKing: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
pinkberries:

Can you school me how to go about it. Have been searching for love(gf) for a long time but haven't come across one. Want to give the Instagram a try.

Sign up on Instagram and refuse to connect your Facebook account to it. Follow lesbian and bisexual ladies on IG, DM the ones you like, comment on pictures, like and keep liking, but do not appear as a stalker. There are just plethora of yummy ladies on IG, it goes down in the DM grin

Lol

Works for everyone.

Safe.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Now,
I'm interested!
While we both wait for perseus to come and Give tips.
why dont we just chat up.
So? how's life?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
While we both wait for perseus to come and Give tips.

why dont we just chat up.

So? how's life?

Life, life.
It's beautiful, I guess.

There's worries and everything. So like everyone its a mix of the good and not so good.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Life, life.
It's beautiful, I guess.

There's worries and everything. So like everyone its a mix of the good and not so good.
Thats how it ought to be smiley

hope the exams are fine.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
Thats how it ought to be smiley

hope the exams are fine.

Exams oh exams, they've been better than I expected. There's been surprises though, but its been very good for me.

So how about life with you?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:

Sign up on Instagram and refuse to connect your Facebook account to it. Follow lesbian and bisexual ladies on IG, DM the ones you like, comment on pictures, like and keep liking, but do not appear as a stalker. There are just plethora of yummy ladies on IG, it goes down in the DM grin

Lol

Works for everyone

Safe.

Lol thanks doll
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=GSKing post=47168111]

Lol

Works for everyone.

Safe.[/quote)

Double post
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
GSKing:

Lol

Works for everyone.

Safe.
babe how do I identify the lesbo and bi's
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Exams oh exams, they've been better than I expected. There's been surprises though, but its been very good for me.

So how about life with you?
All good and wonderful.

Just enjoying life while it exists. Lol.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
All good and wonderful.
Just enjoying life while it exists. Lol.

Yeah!
Gotta enjoy it.
So have you come out to anyone in your family?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Yeah!

Gotta enjoy it.

So have you come out to anyone in your family?
No, i haven't.

But i guess my senior bro knows, he has seen my phone history on gay sites tho he hasnt confronted me yet
*sigh

I Dont think i'd tell anyone unless they ask me then KA BOOM i'd tell them.

what bout u?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
No, i haven't.

But i guess my senior bro knows, he has seen my phone history on gay sites tho he hasnt confronted me yet
*sigh

I Dont think i'd tell anyone unless they ask me then KA BOOM i'd tell them.

what bout u?

Not even going to try it.
They'll freak out!

Not that anybody talks about sexuality at home.
Its been over 3 years since I spent a full month at home, whew!

So it will remain my little secret till they figure it out, or stumble upon it.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Not even going to try it.
They'll freak out!

Not that anybody talks about sexuality at home.
Its been over 3 years since I spent a full month at home, whew!

So it will remain my little secret till they figure it out, or stumble upon it.
I think its best to keep it a secret.
Like if you straight and you fvck a lady, you need not tell ur parent.
U dont need tellin dem u gay either
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
I think its best to keep it a secret. Like if you straight and you fvck a lady, you need not tell ur parent. U dont need tellin dem u gay either

Sure. Who does that?
Like my bro, my mom be thinking he's a virgin. But he's got countless arse already lol.
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Sure.
Who does that?

Like my bro, my mom be thinking he's a virgin.
But he's got countless arse already lol.
So? how did u find out ur sexuality
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
Today, I Quit Trying to find love and leave It to Fate to bring my love to me.
The same Fate that made me a gay man, the same fate that made me to be born into nigeria knowing fully well dat my sexual orientation would cause me to be lonely, devastated, isolated and discriminated against.

Don't get me wrong, Am not shy, I can go up to the guy i like and ask him out but excess Homophobia wont let me do that.
Today, I hear a gay guy was killed;
Tomorrow, i hear a gay guy was beaten.

Am afraid of hitting on the "straight" guy,

*sighs*

No gay bar,
No openly gay peeps.
No dating life, Online dating site like grindr isn't my kindoff thing!

Is this how life as a gay man ought to be?

I Leave it all to fate, i believe in fate to bring my significant other to me in the midst of all dis hate.

Okbye.
my brother, just commit suicide die go, your next world you will be created well...

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my brother, just commit suicide die go, your next world you will be created well...

Who is this one?

Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
pinkberries:

babe how do I identify the lesbo and bi's
really wish I had a bisexual wife like you, would have been organizing a 3some with her on weekly basis... That's one of my Mad fantasies, would you mind that?

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by iamdurent(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Same to u, fool
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Who is this one?

Gerrarahia mehn
I'm out already, this place is not my thing...
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
iamdurent:
So? how did u find out ur sexuality

Posted on the diary...

how about you?
Re: Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I'm out already, this place is not my thing...

Good for you perv, "bleep them like chicken"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let Us Appreciate Our Nigerian Men / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.