Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154747 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2009
dominique:

prepare to be disappointed this weekend. . . polls as at 10:45am Nkenna 37.6%, Elizabeth 35.5%, Emma 26.9%

^^^
Come Sunday 6pm

cheesy Happy are Ye (Emma) if thou hath 26.9% of votes spread across most countries
sad Woe Unto you (Nkenna) if thou hath 37.6% of votes from only 1 or 2 countries
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
@GTay
who are we kidding? Where are the countries voting fo emma at? Ao and possibly Ke (who wil be dividing their votes between their daughter inlaw and their fellow east african).
That Emma is gettin on ma last nerve. Nkenna commnded her after she almost won the task and she just ignored walked past her. What part of "this is just a game" cant she understand. That bitter vengeful biatch has to go on suday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
That stupid Emma is still there's gonna be a possible fake eviction on sunday, she must be thinking the world including biggie is kissing her feet cos she's so special. What a deluded slowpoke angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
dominique:

That stupid Emma is still there's gonna be a possible fake eviction on sunday, she must be thinking the world including biggie is kissing her feet cos she's so special. What a deluded slowpoke angry tongue

fake eviction? how do you mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
Emma has to go i cant stand the fact that she looks down upon other housemates i will not waste a dime on Emma never she can go for a beauty contest coz she is def pretty this is BBA we want action and reality I have brotherly love for Nkenna but am not voting
Africa do yo thing its OK if Nkenna goes but she goes with Emma Go and be a spoilt brat at Jeremys house
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
I really want Emma to stay, cos i foresee a battle between Emma and Mzamo for Kevin's attention when Elizabeth leaves on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
pls o, are we watching the same BBA?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
3 pple going home on Sunday Biggie plz surprise us
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Talis(f): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
lysaa:

pls o, are we watching the same BBA?

most definitely!

Am entitled to my predictions!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
ain't no fake eviction dis week, don't know y anyone thinks there will be one
But then again with dis revolution anything can happen, just dat I don't think anyone dat is up rite now is really worth all d drama of fake eviction

Guys d voting is too close to call, anyone of those ladies could walk on sunday
Its getting to a stage where I don't care anymore
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
prepare to be disappointed this weekend. . . polls as at 10:45am Nkenna 37.6%, Elizabeth 35.5%, Emma 26.9%

^^^
Come Sunday 6pm

Cheesy Happy are Ye (Emma) if thou hath 26.9% of votes spread across most countries
Sad Woe Unto you (Nkenna) if thou hath 37.6% of votes from only 1 or 2 countries

Nkenna votes is spread over at least five countries - SA, Malawi, Namibia, Uganda & Nigeria
She can still be evicted this sunday, its just on who get the least votes in the remaining 10 countries & each country Nkenna gets the highest votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
Talis:

most definitely!

Am entitled to my predictions!
oh yeah u are. .I've not been following like i used to so could u pls tell what has incited ur predictions? Cos i haven't noticed the smallest vie for kev's attention.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
jemilady:

Nkenna votes is spread over at least five countries - SA, Malawi, Namibia, Uganda & Nigeria
She can still be evicted this sunday, its just on who get the least votes in the remaining 10 countries & each country Nkenna gets the highest votes

if its going to go by the votes of those 5 countries for Nkenna, then her survival is guaranteed cos there's no way the other 2HMs can share votes from the other 10 countries without one getting lesser than 5-countries-vote out of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
honeric01:

fake eviction? how do you mean?

she was telling kevin this afternoon that biggie may decide to pull a twist and have a fake eviction on sunday, ultimately no one goes home. that girl seriously needs a reality check and she'll get it on sunday when IK calls her name.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2009

if its going to go by the votes of those 5 countries for Nkenna, then her survival is guaranteed cos there's no way the other 2HMs can share votes from the other 10 countries without one getting lesser than 5-countries-vote out of it.

What am saying is can be a five way tie, since eviction is by least votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
@All pls does any1 know any reasonable chat-site, i'm kinda bored. tanx a mill.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
dominique:

she was telling kevin this afternoon that biggie may decide to pull a twist and have a fake eviction on sunday, ultimately no one goes home. that girl seriously needs a reality check and she'll get it on sunday when IK calls her name.

Well, its possible.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mannylex:

@All pls does any1 know any reasonable chat-site, i'm kinda bored. tanx a mill.

www.meelovia.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ulua(f): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
wats up people, no updates, undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
emma is a slowpoke 4ignoring nkenna. i hope she goes dis sunday and continues her escapades with jeremy. yeye girl! weneva i remember dis her statement "i'm nominating nkenna because i tink she has overstayed in the house and she has notin more to offer", i feel like calling her a slowpoke over and over again
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ladygaga(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
, i am seriously hating emma now, she thinks she's all that and more, ish
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
lindabon:

emma is a slowpoke 4ignoring nkenna. i hope she goes dis sunday and continues her escapades with jeremy. yeye girl! weneva her remember dis her statement "i'm nominating nkenna because i tink she has overstayed in the house and she has notin more to offer", i feel like calling her  slowpoke over and over again

why pretend you like someone when you don't? that's why she clearly ignored her. remember, this is a reality show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Lindabon,Naija we just so patriotic despite al d hate 4 Nke,we jst cant stand any1 insulting our own. Feel u.Nke stays
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Dogice, tanx man i appreciate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
Eddie tried in the HOH task, although his hands weren't behind him.
he was not following the rules, maybe bcuz he was the present HOH and BB respected that
then . . .this strange intuition crept into my mind
[i]what i[/i]f . . . . .Eddie is the Revolution??

Eddie with all the pranks and everything, yet BB hasnt scolded him
Eddie with the Twin thingy
Eddie yesterday . . .acting very much like an experienced ''show man'', like he's been doing this isht a long time

i have a feeling Eddie is not who we really think he is.
a strong feeling
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
emma: if i go and nkenna stays, i'll be so convinced that i'm in the wrong show

--------
emma shuld jst go to hell.she is so bloated with pride and hate. people like her die early(of heart attack).
nkenna can stay in d house 4 all i care, but dat emma must dissappear. as 4kevin, tym has gone wen i used 2hv high fever wen he comes up 4nomination=dude aint jst worth d stress. wishing him d best in advance next week when he is swapped
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
lindabon:

emma is a slowpoke 4ignoring nkenna. i hope she goes dis sunday and continues her escapades with jeremy. yeye girl! weneva i remember dis her statement "i'm nominating nkenna because i tink she has overstayed in the house and she has notin more to offer", i feel like calling her a slowpoke over and over again

exactly!!! that girl thinks she's all that and more, when she made that statement for nominationg Nkenna, i felt like entering the tv and giving her hot slaps. what gives her the right to say that someone has stayed in the house long enough. if my memory serves me well, she was the very first female housemate to set foot into the house, so she has literally stayed longer than any other female housemate.
this evening when she and elizabeth were busy planning how to get people to put Geraldine and eddy up on monday, she made another statement that annoyed me; If i leave this house before Nkenna, Then I'm in the friggin wrong show. angry angry and Elizabeth foolishly agreed with her. in other words, Africa must be out of their minds if they choose Nkenna over her. who the hell does she think she is. i've changed my mind about not voting. . .now i'm going to vote Nkenna non stop. right now she's the lesser evil.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nkenna:

"Do you Know that Whiskey terminates pregnancy?" shocked shocked shocked

Itai:

shocked shocked I dont know about that
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nkenna has said things worse than what Emma said so what's the fuss all about?

Nkenna kept calling Kevin bastard for telling her to put Eddie up, so is that not worst enough than Emma trying to give herself some sense of confidence?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nkenna should PLEASE shut the Bleep up sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

Nkenna:

"Do you Know that Whiskey terminates pregnancy?" shocked shocked shocked

Itai:

shocked shocked I dont know about that

she's a bit okay when she's not talking but anytime she talks, she ends up lying or saying some senseless things!!!

mykali:

Nkenna should PLEASE shut the Bleep up sad

take heart, you have to manage it at least till next month grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
oh lawd . . . will she ever stop embarassed embarassed cry she has been talking non stop for over three hours embarassed poor geralding is just stuck with all the trash talking
now she's saying she learns a lot of new things from mzamo eg how the brains are different. apparently, mzamo the drunk is also a neurosurgeon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.