Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,130 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155108 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nnkenna is presently giving Geraldine tips on how to win the show smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
Good nite guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
I noticed the Emma- Naija thing from the first day. During their first eviction, Emma immediately nominated teh two Naija gals. I was wondering what her problem was.

On another note I am totally disgusted with Itai. i acknowledge its a smart thing he is doing breaking up the Naija alliance, telling Nkenna Kevin nominated him while omitting to mention that Kevin only agreed to do it if he Itai would do the same. He later couldn't go ahead with the plan cos of his conscience, maybe its the same conscience that inspired this recent selective amnesia on his part. He needs to be careful, he's walking too thin a line.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
SMS Quote of the Day

"Mzamo would have won Head of House if the Housemates were told to place a pack of cigarettes on their head"
shocked shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
Snippets of Nkenna's conversation this evening grin

On Her Strategy

Nkenna: My strategy is being rascal
Nkenna: I'm very rascally. I feel what i'm doing is what i wanted to do

On Emma

Nkenna: We decided as Nigerians to elect 3 people who we feel are threats
Nkenna: I felt Jeremy & Emma, their relationship is a bond for Africa. So I put Emma up
Nkenna: If you've noticed, (now Jeremy's gone) she's not vibrant like before tongue

On HOH Contest

Nkenna: Why i gave up on the tea contest, its because i know i'm up. Otherwise to God who made me, i'll still be there
Nkenna: If it's I.Q I'm Goooooood grin The only thing that can affect me is luck
Nkenna: When it comes to endurance, I'm perfect

Advicing Geraldine

Nkenna: I'll tell you what will happen on Monday
Nkenna: In case i leave on Sunday, i'll tell you who to talk to, Who you can hang with, and who you can trust shocked
Geraldine: Hmm

After Cooking

Nkenna: You want plenty rice?
Geraldine: Hmm Hmm
Geraldine: Maybe we should just share it equally for all
Nkenna: NEVER!!! angry When the others are there having fun
Nkenna: I'll put more chicken for us cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
/\
i
i
lol>>>>>>i sudn't say dis, . . . but i fink if Nkenna leaves on Sunday,am gon mis her lipsrsealed dia,i said it!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
Eliz to Kev: Be yourself. You are losing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
HMs joke about putting Ruby up with Itai next week
They are very certain, Itai wont stand a chance

Itai takes it personal though and says its a disrespect to Africa
and a Disrespect to the good people of Zimbabwe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
Chei, Itai and Mzamo in hot exchange of words shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
Eliz to Kev: Be yourself. You are losing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
GTay:

HMs joke about putting Ruby up with Itai next week
They are very certain, Itai wont stand a chance

Itai takes it personal though and says its a disrespect to Africa
and a Disrespect to the good people of Zimbabwe  grin

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
i don,t know what people see in this mozambo of a person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
nicely packaged Gtay, i couldnt watch the entire conversation. had to change channels tongue
seems mzamo is drunk again and shes taking it out on itai shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
2nd SMS Quote of the Day:

"Stop asking if it is Geraldine's real hair, It is!, She even has a receipt for it"
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
@All,guys let's vote Nkenna lyk crazy 4get al she's done wen she come's bak we can deal wit her bt as 4 nw she's Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Gtay, guy u never cease to amuse me, always have something 2 say,u kinda keep this thread going. big ups dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
df2006:

i don,t know what people see in this mozambo of a person.

i jst like her way. she does'nt giv a damn. she is who she is. i also like d way she exchanged words with itai. gav dude no chance 2b heard and she was soooo articulate  grin grin grin grin

is there an alliance btw geraldine, nkenna,mozamo, eddie,  and another btw kevin, elizabeth and emma? ?(wit itai being neutral, in otherwords a snake and leonel being an insignificant figure)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hey guyz. . . tanks 4 d updates. cheesy . . . but i gotta ask?>>>> since I've not heard u guyz talk much bout Leonel, undecided is he still in d house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

since I've not heard u guyz talk much bout Leonel, undecided is he still in d house?

in nkenna's words(during her beef wid kevin), he is an insignificance figure . .  grin ,maybe if he commences his sexcapades,he'll be on news again
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2009
/\
                    i
                    i
    wel me don't fink Malawi wud b his fool a second time cheesy . . . n he has no chance wit d other only available option. . . . so i guess, he's gon be on mute 4 a loooooong time grin he does nothin interestin entertaining anywayz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2009
@gtay kiss u da man, I laffed ever so hard reading ur summary and quotes. U da man!

wat a house, some r loosing it, some have lost it whilst some r insignificant in da house.
Don't know y elizabeth & emma r taking dis show so personal, they r digging holes 4 themselves in d viewers eyes which is a shame cos I think emma wud have been good for d finals.

Our boy kevin is getting lost in dis game, I am still trying to understand dis fatal attraction to elizabeth. And to top it off, y did he get so drunk yesterday & start misbehaving?
Elizabeth hmmm d gal has worked my final nerve and I wud really want her gone on sunday instead of nkenna( na wa oh! Its like her jazz don reach me too, TUFIAKWA!!!!!)

geraldine & leo, wat is d use of these 2 people in dis show? Can anyone tell me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2009
naijagal:

Our boy kevin is getting lost in dis game

kevin?? da one don commot human being level. in nkenna's words (again during the beef thing wid kevin); kevin is no longer in my dictionary of humanbeings  grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 07, 2009
Kevin yarns oops a lot yeah,but he is still hangin in dia.Still best out of all three i fink undecided. . . gotta console maself somehow tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:42am On Nov 07, 2009
Mzamo is gangsta sha, does she have to get physical in a fight?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kkkossy(m): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2009
It stil baffle me dat geraldin z stil in d house. U gues r so deperate in votin 4 nkenna nw,by d tym she survives i dnt wnt 2 see any complaint abt her juju, lies n retarding comments.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2009
I don't watch the show anymore.
Just too busy these days.

However, I've missed nothing.
Thanks to all of you, Gtay, Sology and the whole crew.
No BBA without you peeps. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2009
This BBA is as boring as cold portage, Anytime i see Nkenna talking, i just get soo irritated that my fingers unconsciously press the mute button. can bb help me by just removing the battery from nkenna mic!!! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2009
Imagine Mzamo saying that she wishes to pose nude for Playboy or Penthouse. According to her, these are the only people she can pose nude for. Mzamo that looks as sexy as a rain - beaten alley cat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2009
Did i just hear from Nkenna that it was Gerry that started the dog and itai thing? this girl is a pure liar!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2009
Eeyore:

Imagine Mzamo saying that she wishes to pose nude for Playboy or Penthouse. According to her, these are the only people she can pose nude for. Mzamo that looks as sexy as a rain - beaten alley cat.

And what's there to look at on mzamo's body? no boobs, no ass, just a waste of a woman's body from the parents i think lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2009
wow eliz has set a record as rhe most nickmaned house mate in bb history!!!!!!!
elizabad
elizabreast
elizajerk
elizapest
psychobeth
madbeth
and best of all the rest,  . . . . . . . . . . drumroll

A-LIZARD-BAT grin grin grin

on a serious note, its isnt fair, shes only human. imagine she did only a fraction of mzam-hoe's antics last night, the SADC dimwits will start name calling and still believe mzam-hoe is the best thing since sliced bread. now she has started to grow wings in the house saying itai will be out next week. lets hope shes up agaisnt eddy and see if shes as safe as she thinks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2009
dominique:

on a serious note, its isnt fair, shes only human. imagine she did only a fraction of mzam-hoe's antics last night, the SADC dimwits will start name calling and still believe mzam-hoe is the best thing since sliced bread. now she has started to grow wings in the house saying itai will be out next week. lets hope shes up agaisnt eddy and see if shes as safe as she thinks.

She can't be up next week because BB selected Eddie as the hoh for next week

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.