Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now (8609 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Mekyno(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:
oh really? She's certainly going to suffer too cos she deserve it even more.
Tell her to call together all d ppl dat were present wen she disgraced u publicly, b4 u can forgive her.....lol. Dnt mind me joor.
Guy, let go of her b4 she destroy wat u hv laboured for and ur future, physically, spiritually n emotionally.
Instead, be rejecting her calls n everythin abt her, as u Glorify God for his favours in ur lyf.
A word is enough for a wise.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
This boy never move on oh!!! This recks of grande Immaturity grin cheesy
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by missyadorable(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very high paying job, an official apartment and an official car too and even bought another along with it.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than once ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds.

P.S Nobody she try talking me out of it cos I've already made up my mind. It's payback time.

You can do asyouwish.women will never learn.the worst mistake a woman can make is going back to an ex lover.esp one who she despised in the past.The girl is not wise,even if you were the one who approached her again she should suspect you only want to pay her back,how much when she threw herself on you.Men are not that nice to forgive and forget the past.gullible lady

Pls make the engagement elaborate so she can flaunt it on social media.Haha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:
grammar. All what you're speaking is grammar. When she and her friends were making jest of me, did she remember all that? When she was busy insulting me in the entire school did she remember that?
let her go bro, punni is nothing and remember you're also wasting your time with her bro. I believe you because I can relate and their story is always "It was immaturity ". Drop her like its hot and get on with things that really matter bro and be very careful because you've opened your house and self to her and these girls can be diabolic bro, she might do the unthinkable, ensure you change your locks or ask your security guard never to let her in your compound bro. Hope she hasn't gone with any of your personal belongings though. Grudge ain't ish.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by flyca: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:
they're quick to defend her but if you know what this girl did to me bro you won't pity her. I've made up my mind to ruin her. I've made up my mind to get engaged to her this week and breakup with her. She will be 26 this year august and I'll deal delay here till she gets to 29 or even 30. Then I'll leave her and marry someone else.

I don't know how much of a good actor you are but can you really manage 3 years of pretence?

By the way, within those three years, you might:
A. Fall in love again with her and marry her.
B. Some ladies are smart, she might decipher and run fast.
C. Consider destiny. Some human beings are really fortunate. Even if you abandon her at 35, some very lucky, responsible guy 10 times richer than you might marry her. Remember Tonto Dike? wink
D. What is giving you the convinction that your next woman after her will be better?

Bro, you might eventually be the one to loose out.

Finally, how come you don't sound like a happy person even with all your supposed wealth undecided
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by senatorken01(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very high paying job, an official apartment and an official car too and even bought another along with it.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than once ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds.

P.S Nobody she try talking me out of it cos I've already made up my mind. It's payback time.
Just know that one day, u will give birth to a daughter n someone out there will d same even to d point of getting married to ur daughter n will disappoint you , remember law of karma... Whatever you sow u shall reap.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Trudiee(f): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
bryan360:
ah rili dnt get it..if no 1 can convince yu,y den did u create d thread?to tell us hw u wana bang her for a period of aeon?do wuheva u gotta do mahn..ur plate of indomie
i thought the same thing bro!
if no one can convince him, why is he telling us??
in this age n time, a human being, who grew up n went to school is having this sort of revenge plan.

op, she insulted you, did whatever to you while you were in school. u bore that pain n hatred till u finished school up to the time of getting a job n a lil wealth! man, that's a really long time to waste hating someone. its obvious u haven't moved on.

i bet u, after ur so called revenge, the pain will not and can NEVER EVER go away.

you can invest that time into something useful!!

only forgiveness frees you from that bondage. she still has u caught in her web
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:

i understand hw u felt..she killed ur social life in school..
at some points u wondered what u had done to her...u were confused and scattered...take ur revenge!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=jopretty post=47112472]Waw! Didn't know some dudes still think this way. Well, what can I say? I hope God holds your sins against you despite your repentance. [/quote are u serious...love ur preachin
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
sashishalom:
Well since your mind is made up...if its the only way it boost your ego or make you confident about yourself....if it makes you more of a man...if its the only way you are gonna move on...if its the only way you gonna waste your precious time and energy and anger and money...if its the only way you gonna look at your sisters and you fill fufilled doing something to a lady like them...you can still continue but rem karma doesn't just turn once,it goes in circles within a circle....its a free world...hope you won't still hate her again wen you done with her and you realize you were actually hating yourself for allowing her use you in uni then...lolz....this mind of ours is a bitch too...wish you the best and the lady I wish her luck to escape this
y r men always expected to let go.u guys think we dnt feel pain....

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
cooljoe:
treat oda ladies as u would have ur sister/mom treated
if they do dat kind of thin ,why not..do u hv idea wat op passed thru..i cud hv made him become deviant..do u knw hw he managed to study and graduate.do u knw wat each day in school was like...do u knw hw it feels if someone tarnishes ur image..u look at ur back and see mockin faces........it is just a life in hell........op do ur mind..even karma understands d law of justice..

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
cooljoe:
treat oda ladies as u would have ur sister/mom treated
if they do dat kind of thin ,why not..do u hv idea wat op passed thru..it cud hv made him become deviant..do u knw hw he managed to study and graduate.do u knw wat each day in school was like...do u knw hw it feels if someone tarnishes ur image..u look at ur back and see mockin faces........it is just a life in hell........op do ur mind..even karma understands d law of justice..
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by twizz4u(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
God has given u a good destiny,why stain ur hands,u've slept wit her and still seeking revenge.God has fought 4 u,and u still believe u want to fight 4 urself,read abt samson in the bible and u wil know a woman has the power to destroy a mighty man.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
Just shaking my head. . . She disgraced you because you deserved it. All this long story will not change the fact that you are a weakling to hold a grudge so long against a woman.
If u know what some of us have passed through in the hands of women, urs is a childs play yet i have never prayed for the downfall of any of them. I even render assistance where need be.
some men rank their ego above anythin in the world...seems u hv sacrificed urs to chain of smelly kitty cats

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
SmartThief:
thats very wicked of you man....you dont have to be like her other boyfriends you know? i thought you are now a responsible person? why not be like one...than letting the devil in you to consume you...DONT HURT THAT GIRL!!!
unfortunately, women dnt lyk good guys..op show her say u bad small

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
SWITANN:

yeah and she got hers,because she is now begging u now(law of karma in play). all these stuff u r doing to her now will only get u hurt,you are supposed to just forget about her, live the good life u have now and also find that special lady that will love u and not treat u like shit. instead you wasting your time on payback to a lady that doesn't worth even your attention.
she is begging..dats all .who gave these gals entitlement mentality....
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by cruz419(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Guy u no get liver at all in fact u be donce u don't want us to talk u out of it but u came on naira land to say all dese for wat na,, do we go recharge ur dick for u Abi WATIN,, orgbeni part well jare
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SmartThief(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
hmmmmm....they like bad guys on the short run and good guys on the long run...you are free to paddle in the storm!
Valprof:
unfortunately, women dnt lyk good guys..op show her say u bad small
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
efosasere:

Frankly we don't care you can do as you please, infact there was no need to create such topic in the first place, yes you are not the first man to be ridiculed by girls in the university, sadly you're the first guy to really take it personal says more about your complex, we would have just ignored the girl and moved on with life, but all the best sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Valprof:
some men rank their ego above anythin in the world...seems u hv sacrificed urs to chain of smelly kitty cats

No it's weak minded people who focus on irrelevant goals. Why would I spend my time teaching someone a lesson, when the fact she called me and begging is already a lesson taught, I suspect you are young, one day you will come to realise that your time on earth is too important for mudane things like this.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Tabelachizza(f): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2016
efosasere:
pls take religion out of this. Where was religion when she was doing hers?

Growing old is mandatory while growing up is optional.....Whatever rocks ur boat:::
But don't forget to tell us how ur sister was treated same way dearie...
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2016
What if she is HIV positive and she's ready to share it with you,you'd still be the loser. wawa
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Tabelachizza(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
efosasere:

Why the noise making since I've decided already.....
Ikegwukwa ebe ufodu ndi madu noo

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SWITANN(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
adeememman:
Bros take things easy. I want you to know that I understand how you felt, I often think same way that when I finally make it, I will make those stupid girls who had made my life hell just because I couldn't satisfy their greedy thirst for money pay for th deeds. Until recently I changed my mind and considered that unnecessary. You are not as wise as God that made you to be where you are today. Look around and you wil see those that are more brilliant, more holy than you are, yet they are not up to your standard. We are all living b the grace of God. I will advise you let it pass. If you can sincerely forgive her just as God forgives your daily sins, marry her but if you can't do that please let it slide but make her realise what she did was bad.

true talk
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by adedayoadedeji(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2016
sashishalom:
Well since your mind is made up...if its the only way it boost your ego or make you confident about yourself....if it makes you more of a man...if its the only way you are gonna move on...if its the only way you gonna waste your precious time and energy and anger and money...if its the only way you gonna look at your sisters and you fill fufilled doing something to a lady like them...you can still continue but rem karma doesn't just turn once,it goes in circles within a circle....its a free world...hope you won't still hate her again wen you done with her and you realize you were actually hating yourself for allowing her use you in uni then...lolz....this mind of ours is a bitch too...wish you the best and the lady I wish her luck to escape this

wow,brillant and matured. Almost didn't knw I cld ever get this wonderful opinion here. I hope d OP will listen which I doubt.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Cannonleo(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nice one
I beg to disagree with ur pic quote, we have formed a very useless habit of justifying our mistakes with the words "am just human"
Indeed there is no perfection in life I admit, but when it comes with issues of the heart, there should be mistakes ,that is the reason why we have more players than lovers, more breakups than golden jubilees because we justify some rubbish at times, op I understand ur plight, I have been there before, however, I think u should open up and tell her you still feel pained by those actions in the past, a heart to heart talk (in there try to read her and still find out whether nah gold digging things, .it helps to let your mind go free from this kind thing

If you intend to continue, make sure u leave a memory that would hunt her for life , that when she sees a sincere man, she would protect her love for him like gold.

It's up to u op I won't judge u
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by peter(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
icedbeatz:
let her go bro, punni is nothing and remember you're also wasting your time with her bro. I believe you because I can relate and their story is always "It was immaturity ". Drop her like its hot and get on with things that really matter bro and be very careful because you've opened your house and self to her and these girls can be diabolic bro, she might do the unthinkable, ensure you change your locks or ask your security guard never to let her in your compound bro. Hope she hasn't gone with any of your personal belongings though. Grudge ain't ish.

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tabelachizza:

Growing old is mandatory while growing up is optional.....Whatever rocks ur boat:::
nothin will happen to her sister joor
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tabelachizza:

nothin will happen to his sister joor
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Freddy02: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bros oooh ah understand dat kind tyn ooo but my advice fr u nw na jst to leave fr gud tell her ur mind make she nor dy deceive her slf thinking dat u still lyk her. But if na me shaa say she kor disgrace me publicly ah go hate her d rest of my life oooo. But ryt nw bfr she kor reach u make u know say she ready fr anytyn ooo nd if u kor leave her dat grl go jas u ooo or go do spell fr u where things nor go beta fr u ooo again oooo so my advice is to fck her once nd den don't break up with her ooo but give her attitude nd allow her taya fr u oooo
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Valprof: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
pcguru1:

No it's weak minded people who focus on irrelevant goals. Why would I spend my time teaching someone a lesson, when the fact she called me and begging is already a lesson taught, I suspect you are young, one day you will come to realise that your time on earth is too important for mudane things like this.
wat u have never xperienced always appear irrelevant.....wat is man without his image?
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
efosasere:

Op pls how old are you? Hang on your high paying job hope you are paid close to 2 million a month if not shut the hell up. Your proud and arrogant, you have nothing!!! The day you loose that job you go back to where you belong.
I hate it when people brag about what they have, some people earn 10 million monthly in this present economy but you never hear them make noise. Humble yourself if you don't want her free her if you hurt that lady kama is coming for you. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.