Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now (8589 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by okeyglm: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
op, ur story is quite related to what am experiencing now. but i made up to walk away not to pay her back in her own coin. pls i beg u to forgive her n accept her back .if you can't, let her off.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by ummeey: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am even scared for the girl.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
queencalipso:
Why are you guys advising the op not to go on with his decision. Op its a wonderful decision pls carry on with it but don't forget to prepare for your own destruction bcz this things come in both ways.

Be careful how you swing your axe of vengeance, it may end up hitting your own head. Kajiko. cool

Toh hakane. I hope he listen though.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
efosasere:
bitterness? Revenge is best served cold. I'm certainly gonna take this opportunity and let her know it felt to go through pains, trauma and heartbreak. She must receive a full dose of what I went through. I'm going to ruin her to a point of no return.

Just remember that power does not belong to anyone. You are planning what to do to her now but you've got no idea what the next minute have for you. Why not just let go rather than regretting your actions later undecided
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Valprof:
wat u have never xperienced always appear irrelevant.....wat is man without his image?

Wow that's some deep statement I am copying this
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
It would have been interesting to watch when the scenario will end
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gbam!
okeyglm:
op, ur story is quite related to what am experiencing now. but i made up to walk away not to pay her back in her own coin. pls i beg u to forgive her n accept her back .if you can't, let her off.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by cooljoe(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Valprof:
if they do dat kind of thin ,why not..do u hv idea wat op passed thru..it cud hv made him become deviant..do u knw hw he managed to study and graduate.do u knw wat each day in school was like...do u knw hw it feels if someone tarnishes ur image..u look at ur back and see mockin faces........it is just a life in hell........op do ur mind..even karma understands d law of justice..
i'll pass on this one
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2016
All you mofos that are typing that the op is going to feel the wrath of karma wait a minute so you mofos can't see karma even when its on Nairaland as O.P? op I'd the girls karma ffs. Op its not good to keep grudges but who am I to tell you what to do, so do your thang.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by jelal007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nice one
Its sooo damn annoying when girls get 'philosophical' about issues like this. When the bitch mistreated the guy,I bet lots of ladies will say he deserved it. Now she's on the receiving end and u say people make mistakes? If this guy hadn't gotten a good job that pays well,will she ever bother coming back 2 him 2 'immaturity made me do that 2u'? Abegy.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by jelal007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
sashishalom:
Well since your mind is made up...if its the only way it boost your ego or make you confident about yourself....if it makes you more of a man...if its the only way you are gonna move on...if its the only way you gonna waste your precious time and energy and anger and money...if its the only way you gonna look at your sisters and you fill fufilled doing something to a lady like them...you can still continue but rem karma doesn't just turn once,it goes in circles within a circle....its a free world...hope you won't still hate her again wen you done with her and you realize you were actually hating yourself for allowing her use you in uni then...lolz....this mind of ours is a bitch too...wish you the best and the lady I wish her luck to escape this
Hahahaha,babes getting philosophical on issues like this. Very funny. But u didn't address the babe4 aspect oo. The way some of u women rob men of their emotional feelings everyday and laugh about is very pathetic. U turn good men in2 monsters and wen u get served,u talk like u were saints. Let him do her well abeg. She deserves it.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by jelal007(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
Just shaking my head. . . She disgraced you because you deserved it. All this long story will not change the fact that you are a weakling to hold a grudge so long against a woman.
If u know what some of us have passed through in the hands of women, urs is a childs play yet i have never prayed for the downfall of any of them. I even render assistance where need be.
STFU dude. Take ur strength elsewhere. Render assistance keh? U sound like a saint and u aint one. Keep being a woman wrapper. Goodluck with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes Ladies Involve In Lesbianism???? / Moaning Competition On Twitter / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.