Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now (8604 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by queencalipso(f): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why are you guys advising the op not to go on with his decision. Op its a wonderful decision pls carry on with it but don't forget to prepare for your own destruction bcz this things come in both ways.

Be careful how you swing your axe of vengeance, it may end up hitting your own head. Kajiko. cool

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
So you people now open meaningless threads to tell us about boring decisions you've made that have zero relevance to the rest of humanity? I know Nairaland has gone to the dogs, but surely they didn't have to be bingos undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by TuneChi369(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bro just forgive her and move on with your life.

Ps.Life is too short. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by AfroKnight: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
I would have said "forgive and forget" but that would be Bullshiit in this case. I don't think I can forgive embarrassment.

Finish her. You are the hand of karma. We are solidly behind you. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SWITANN(f): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very high paying job, an official apartment and an official car too and even bought another along with it.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than once ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds.

P.S Nobody she try talking me out of it cos I've already made up my mind. It's payback time.

okay but remember there is law of karma
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

okay but remember there is law of karma
I am my own Karma and my own type of judgment. My own heave and my own hell.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
samuelUMOH:
What did she do to you that has not been done before ? Seems your bitterness is on another level
bitterness? Revenge is best served cold. I'm certainly gonna take this opportunity and let her know it felt to go through pains, trauma and heartbreak. She must receive a full dose of what I went through. I'm going to ruin her to a point of no return.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=samuelUMOH post=47115471][/quote] let her go? You must be kidding. She must be given a taste of her own bitter medicine. Karma? I am my own Karma and my own type of judgment.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SWITANN(f): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
I am my own Karma and my own type of judgment. My own heave and my own hell.

OK but stop the payback u doing efosa,it's not right. you won't gain anything from it.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by cooljoe(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
treat oda ladies as u would have ur sister/mom treated
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by PhantomD(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
No girl deserves this sort of treatment cry

please forgive and forget cry

does any guy deserve waht she did to him?
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by PhantomD(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
she brought herself back afterall the guys she's bleeped after you, now you're made and she wants to make a fool of you again, she will brag to her friends about getting u back, that no matter what u will still kill yourself over her. she deserves whatever she gets, most ladies believe they deserve a good life just for being female, they whitewash you and expect you to forgive and forget just like that...whatever man, it's your call and it's already made.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
_-
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by prosperanyi(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by PhantomD(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
cry
now u get what I mean...
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2016
efosasere:
let what go? You must be drunk. This girl ruined my reputation and practically turned me into a leper in school.
If not agreeing with ur opinion means I'm drunk, well u may be right but I don't drink neither do I take weed grin...maybe high on smth else. Like I said, not trying to change ur mind. Btw, u sound bitter. Vengeance won't change that. Whatever u end up doing, God help u bro.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Live and let live. Have you asked yourself why she can't seem to hold onto a relationship?

Maybe she has a generational curse she inherited from her family and she is destined to pass it on to you and your offspring through sex.

Carry on.

Please when you post part 2 abeg mention my moniker.

Something tells me it will be epic.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Just shaking my head. . . She disgraced you because you deserved it. All this long story will not change the fact that you are a weakling to hold a grudge so long against a woman.
If u know what some of us have passed through in the hands of women, urs is a childs play yet i have never prayed for the downfall of any of them. I even render assistance where need be.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SmartThief(m): 1:46am On Jul 02, 2016
thats very wicked of you man....you dont have to be like her other boyfriends you know? i thought you are now a responsible person? why not be like one...than letting the devil in you to consume you...DONT HURT THAT GIRL!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by svydo: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2016
You can treat her well while still being intimate with her. Show her some care.
Leave her soon though if you can not love her.It is obvious you do not love her and can not marry her.
Love can not be forced.
Always treat any women you meet right,not because you will gain but because there is more happiness in love and care than in hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by mashnino(m): 2:43am On Jul 02, 2016
I am still wondering why you told us

Rubbish.. Cut her and bury her remains

Olodo... Grow up joor

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by iPopAlomo(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
No girl deserves this sort of treatment cry

please forgive and forget cry

Woman wrapper spotted...

@OP... anyway, anyhow you want to deal with your ex that bleeped you up initially is allowed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by iPopAlomo(m): 5:15am On Jul 02, 2016
PhantomD:

does any guy deserve waht she did to him?

I tire Ooo...
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by iPopAlomo(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2016
PhantomD:
she brought herself back afterall the guys she's bleeped after you, now you're made and she wants to make a fool of you again, she will brag to her friends about getting u back, that no matter what u will still kill yourself over her. she deserves whatever she gets, most ladies believe they deserve a good life just for being female, they whitewash you and expect you to forgive and forget just like that...whatever man, it's your call and it's already made.

Na so...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by iPopAlomo(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
Just shaking my head. . . She disgraced you because you deserved it. All this long story will not change the fact that you are a weakling to hold a grudge so long against a woman.
If u know what some of us have passed through in the hands of women, urs is a childs play yet i have never prayed for the downfall of any of them. I even render assistance where need be.

Yeah... definitely a woman wrapper syndrome...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by iPopAlomo(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2016
SmartThief:
thats very wicked of you man....you dont have to be like her other boyfriends you know? i thought you are now a responsible person? why not be like one...than letting the devil in you to consume you...DONT HURT THAT GIRL!!!

Another woman wrapper spotted...
svydo:
You can treat her well while still being intimate with her. Show her some care.
Leave her soon though if you can not love her.It is obvious you do not love her and can not marry her.
Love can not be forced.
Always treat any women you meet right,not because you will gain but because there is more happiness in love and care than in hate.

Plenty women wrappers on nairaland... what happen...?
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by iPopAlomo(m): 5:25am On Jul 02, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
you no dey sleep! undecided

Woke up for sahr...
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by 9japride(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Leave the OP to drown in his folly, how about the people you hv hurt one way or the other in life. Hope they forgive you too? We all make silly mistakes while growing up, let go my man and free yourself from stress.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2016
SWITANN:

OK but stop the payback u doing efosa,it's not right. you won't gain anything from it.
but this girl hurt me so bad. She made me feel less of a man. She reduced me to the lowest form of a human being. She even called me a liar and a dog publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moaning Competition On Twitter / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Can You Marry This Kind Of Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.