Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland (3019 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laveda:
What's with the threads everywhere? undecided

Fynestboi whatsup? undecided

Beg them on my behalf to stop na... undecided

It is becoming boring and stale already. cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
falconey:

close to 9 monikers were verified today and fynest was one of them, it was dygeas.y doing I dont know why
thanks for your response. Let's seat and watch. The contest is going to be tough. smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pictures please...
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by falconey(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
agarawu23:
thanks for your response. Let's seat and watch. The contest is going to be tough. smiley

I can't do that. @$|ggy
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi:

Beg them on my behalf to stop na... undecided

It is becoming boring and stale already. cheesy cheesy
seriously. cry
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
falconey:

I can't do that. @$|ggy
hmmmm......i know wink
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
LaDivva:
Pictures please...

Gracious lord.

An epitome of beauty that's what you signify.

Can I make a request ma'am.? cool
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fynestboi:

Gracious lord.

An epitome of beauty that's what you signify.

Can I make a request ma'am.? cool
Thank you dear, shoot...
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by berllyn: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
fattbabakay:
Subsequent to various threads springing up on the subject and related circumstances, I decided to pick up my slate and my almost fainted ink to script down my mind.

The bone of contention of whether a MOD should contest or not is like beating ones head against the wall, trying to squeeze blood from a turnip or probably more like trying to herd cats. As it's pretty baseless since no rule of the competition states against it.

Coupled with the fact that every human has equal chances, as long as he has the qualities required of him.

DISCLAIMER : This piece is solely based on my perception, it is not sponsored and most probably bound to differ from yours, if you feel different, open your thread and yawn your possibly meaningful flows.

On this note, read below, some Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland.

As expected, Mr Nairaland is not a test of popularity but rather creativity, which is the use of imagination or original ideas to create something. Fynestboi, who was nominated by many, without his initiation obviously saw the capability in him, well, maybe based on the fact that he has a track record of innovative ideas which are better left uncounted. The last Nairaland Interschool Debate, which I'm a very big fan of, was coordinated majorly by him, which I doubt if he ever got paid for.

Fynestboi became a MOD in August 2013 and before then, he has been a very vibrant member of the forum, majorly education section. For the record, he initiated Nairaland Tutorials, even before he was made a Mod.

He is a nairalander which gives him equal opportunity to contest in any programme organised by nairaland provided he meets the requirements and goes against no rule whatsoever.

Mind you, this competition is meant to be among individuals with creative and innovative mindsets, not some troublesome Muchachos.

Also, Nairaland needs individuals who are selfless, trustworthy and capable of gaining public trust and confidence, which is the aim of a competition like this.

I must not forget to mention the fact that his look depicts is moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So there you go, you can add yours, feel free to counter, though I might not reply, I'm too busy writing strings only computers could read.

#Peace

Fynestboi Ride On
#Teamfynestbo
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
LaDivva:

Thank you dear, shoot...

TeamFynestboi humbly seek your support in the upcoming Mr. Nairaland.

We believe our train needs your intellectual fuel and insurmountable prettiness to move faster.

What ya say ma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Slimberry1(f): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Mitchsin(f): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2016
fattbabakay:
Subsequent to various threads springing up on the subject and related circumstances, I decided to pick up my slate and my almost fainted ink to script down my mind.

The bone of contention of whether a MOD should contest or not is like beating ones head against the wall, trying to squeeze blood from a turnip or probably more like trying to herd cats. As it's pretty baseless since no rule of the competition states against it.

Coupled with the fact that every human has equal chances, as long as he has the qualities required of him.

DISCLAIMER : This piece is solely based on my perception, it is not sponsored and most probably bound to differ from yours, if you feel different, open your thread and yawn your possibly meaningful flows.

On this note, read below, some Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland.

As expected, Mr Nairaland is not a test of popularity but rather creativity, which is the use of imagination or original ideas to create something. Fynestboi, who was nominated by many, without his initiation obviously saw the capability in him, well, maybe based on the fact that he has a track record of innovative ideas which are better left uncounted. The last Nairaland Interschool Debate, which I'm a very big fan of, was coordinated majorly by him, which I doubt if he ever got paid for.

Fynestboi became a MOD in August 2013 and before then, he has been a very vibrant member of the forum, majorly education section. For the record, he initiated Nairaland Tutorials, even before he was made a Mod.

He is a nairalander which gives him equal opportunity to contest in any programme organised by nairaland provided he meets the requirements and goes against no rule whatsoever.

Mind you, this competition is meant to be among individuals with creative and innovative mindsets, not some troublesome Muchachos.

Also, Nairaland needs individuals who are selfless, trustworthy and capable of gaining public trust and confidence, which is the aim of a competition like this.

I must not forget to mention the fact that his look depicts is moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So there you go, you can add yours, feel free to counter, though I might not reply, I'm too busy writing strings only computers could read.

#Peace

Fynestboi Ride On

Fynestboi is the guy for this
#I rep Fynest
Peace
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by papinx(m): 5:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Mitchsin:

Fynestboi is the guy for this #I rep Fynest Peace
Mitchsin, is this the same Mitchsin on OAU 13/14 admission thread?
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by EduRegard: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

TeamFynestboi humbly seek your support in the upcoming Mr. Nairaland.

We believe our train needs your intellectual fuel and insurmountable prettiness to move faster.

What ya say ma?

I'm blushing grin You have my support, don't really know how to campaign but I'll try. All the best...
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
LaDivva:

I'm blushing grin You have my support, don't really know how to campaign but I'll try. All the best...

The first stage of the movement is #Operation change signature ma. kiss

You can support TeamFynestboi by changing your signature to that ma'am.
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

The first stage of the movement is #Operation change signature ma. kiss

You can support TeamFynestboi by changing your signature to that ma'am.

I have, what's next?
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2016
LaDivva:

I have, what's next?

Thanks ma'am
kiss kiss

Tell someone to inform someone that will in turn relate it to someone that will report it to someone that
Please Vote Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland 2016.

Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland 2016.
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

Thanks ma'am
kiss kiss

Tell someone to inform someone that will in turn relate it to someone that will report it to someone that
Please Vote Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland 2016.

Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland 2016.
Yes sire, can it be posted on any thread or through PMs?

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2016
LaDivva:

Yes sire, can it be posted on any thread or through PMs?

Through PMs for. Now and then we advance once they lift ban for campaign.

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

Through PMs for. Now and then we advance once they lift ban for campaign.
Alright sire...
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Fynestboi: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
LaDivva:

Alright sire...

smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Mitchsin(f): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
papinx:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Mitchsin(f): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
papinx:

Yes
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by LordScent(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin
Neyoor:

Let them come with their reasons. We are ever gallant team.

We have dab-hands that can handle their cases

#Teamfynestboi
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by papinx(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mitchsin:

Yes

Longest time o
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Mitchsin(f): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
papinx:

Longest time o

Yea,sure.. U can say that again.. Not been here in a while
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by papinx(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mitchsin:

papinx:

Longest time o
LordScent:
grin grin
Mitchsin:

Yes
Fynestboi:

smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by papinx(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mitchsin:

Hope you are good cool
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Mitchsin(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
papinx:

Hope you are good cool

Sure..
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Mitchsin(f): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
papinx:

Hope you are good cool

Yeah,I am
Re: Some Reasons Why Fynestboi Should Be The Next Mr Nairaland by Talkloaded: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kenneth205:

Hello dear, pls I really need your vote for Mr Nairaland 2016. Please Vote Kenneth205

Pls I need Campaign Managers! Message me on whatsapp pls via [/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Find A Life Partner- Steve Obiakor / I Found My True Love After I Married Someone Else..what Do I Do Now? / To The Condemners On Narialand Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.