Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. (5254 Views)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by abbeyology88(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
evegran:
Op, you're disgusting!

*spits*

Yeah.
But u sound funny Eve.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyology88:

Yeah.

But u sound funny Eve.

grin grin grin grin

I do? Okay.
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by nikkypearl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
ireneony:
This is disgusting
see as you fine smiley

Where have you been ? You chop ban grin
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
I heard it tastes like scHwERPES Sip on bruh ..Sip on.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Krystale: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
ireneony:
This is disgusting
its not
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
chojo3000:
I heard it tastes like scHwERPES Sip on bruh ..Sip on.
U heard? Y dont u try it
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
U heard? Y dont u try it
I'm allergic to Minorals grin grin
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
chojo3000:
I'm allergic to Minorals grin grin
wots minorals?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by torqque7(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
ireneony:
This is disgusting

My taught exactly..I was wondering if it was just me seeing it as a disgusting act,madness attaining new heights is what it is. angry
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Harwoyeez(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op don't mind them jor,I've once used a pipe before.##iranu abasha grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Harvard13(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Mehn.. After several failed attempts, bae finally allowed me suck her pusssy with a straw. Her pusssy juice was very fresh and we both enjoyed d act.

.....Guys hav u ever sucked ur bae's pusssy with a straw? Did she allow u?? Wot other new styles hav u tried lately?? Share ur experiences.

straw?? faints

na so d juice plenty!!
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by truth12(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg where toilet dey, wanna puke. why did i see this post na ehn ? Thank God there was no picture.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
see as you fine smiley

Where have you been ? You chop ban grin
cheesy grin..
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:
Gross.

Look up felching.

That's just as gross.
Its really gross!!
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by theimmortals(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Strawshockedshockedshocked
give it a try, I bet you will love him more
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op you used straw in her pussy? Do you think her pussy was a fountain of orijin that you can just put a straw on it? angry this is a LIE!
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
Harvard13:

straw?? faints
na so d juice plenty!!
O men, na to manage d one wey come out.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Op you used straw in her pussy? Do you think her pussy was a fountain of orijin that you can just put a straw on it? angry this is a LIE!
Why will i lie??
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Op was like, "Forever Young, I wanna be Forever Young", so he now went to start sucking kitty kat as if na fountain of youth, smh undecided
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Why will i lie??

Because you're a liar. Where's the pictures of that straw and her spreading her legs like a bed sheet?
Where?

Where?

Where?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Op was like, "Forever Young, I wanna be Forever Young", so he now went to start sucking kitty kat as if na fountain of youth, smh undecided

How you know my song? I mean my favorite song. cheesy
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Chrisrare: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Because you're a liar. Where's the pictures of that straw and her spreading her legs like a bed sheet?
Where?

Where?

Where?
If i post d pictures, i'll get banned
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

How you know my song? I mean my favorite song. cheesy

ummm, is dis a treek kweshure
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Jay542(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Thats how you left mee hanging last night. I'm still stalking sha
ForeverYoung197:
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:
Thats how you left mee hanging last night. I'm still stalking sha

Oohh laaawd! My night is so fantastic.I felt like I'm a handsome magnet. grin
Anyway, what was the last time we talked about?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Jay542(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oohh laaawd! My night is so fantastic.I felt like I'm a handsome magnet. grin Anyway, what was the last time we talked about?
i cant remember sha. How was your day?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

i cant remember sha. How was your day?

Its better now coz you'are here cool kiss now on my bed .what about you?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Jay542(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Its better now coz you'are here cool kiss now on my bed .what about you?
on tha bed too with the internet. Can we go private?
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

on tha bed too with the internet. Can we go private?

cheesy what? private? I'm sweating now. I felt like there's electricity running down to my spine grin grin grin can't hide my smile.
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by Jay542(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

cheesy what? private? I'm sweating now. I felt like I wanna there's a electricity running down to my spine grin grin grin can't hide my smile.
lol. Its gonna shock you
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by visijo(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Hogwash....
Re: I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw.. by bitchcrafts: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2016
op here doesn't seem to hv brain. He must be the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This made me laugh / Should I Insert Cucumber Or _dildo In My Clean Pussy? / THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.