Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki (22436 Views)

Benue Killings: Your Observations Are Incorrect - PMB Tells Saraki / Falana Goofed On No Absolute Immunity Submission, Ozekhome says / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by Adeiza100(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
That's a good one from my guy
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by fakati(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gbam
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Falana the APC "anti-corruption". Lawyer who was amongst the 12 SANs who defended Buhari's certificate forgery
you deserve to be ban on all social network for dis ur sick comment.ANIMAL.
kcnwaigbo:
Falana the APC "anti-corruption". Lawyer who was amongst the 12 SANs who defended Buhari's certificate forgery
you deserve to be ban on all social network for dis ur sick comment.ANIMAL.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by Amaizu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
While Falana is canvassing an ideal scenario,I do not recall when section 308 was amended.We should be very careful not to entrench anarchy.The constitution is supreme.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by cashkid: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
e don be for them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Beginning of a new dawn
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by cashkid: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Amaizu:
While Falana is canvassing an ideal scenario,I do not recall when section 308 was amended.We should be very careful not to entrench anarchy.The constitution is supreme.
What do u knw about anarchy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by basadenet: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
The legal luminary that has presently lost his value in Nigeria, because he had deviated from his known posture or firm stand on sensitive issues, to just nobody because he now speaks from two side of his mouth. You can't trust femi falana any longer. He is now a political jobber.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by wiloy2k8(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
WTB Buhari's certificate forgery
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by mexcanigeo: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
lawyer:
Falana should use that his half moon glasses to read Section 308 of the Nigerian Constitution (Immunity Clause) over and over again till he realizes that his statements, lies and propaganda cannot and will not supersede the Constitution even if he whispers it in Buhari's infected ear One billion times to deceive him.

I am getting worried about Falana. Since APC won the election he has been speaking, thinking and acting as a "FALZ" ( His Musician Son) rather than a "SAN" undecided

If they understands simple English, they should know that same immunity enjoyed by the number one citizen equally covers number 3, 4 and governors respectively. It's undemocratic and timid for any one to probe the senate cos the said rule is theirs to accept or discard (forged or not). In a democratic government like we claimed, AGF and number 1 citizen are meant to be answerable to the law makers/Senate's if not, who then will initiate an impeachment process to the number one citizen if need be? God can only help us when we must've helped ourselves and show honesty and transparency while emulating other democratic countries cos ours is Military government as it is.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by mexcanigeo: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
If they understands simple English, they should know that same immunity enjoyed by the number one citizen equally covers number 3, 4 and governors respectively. It's undemocratic and timid for any one to probe the senate cos the said rule is theirs to accept or discard (forged or not). In a democratic government like we claimed, AGF and number 1 citizen are meant to be answerable to the law makers/Senate's if not, who then will initiate an impeachment process to the number one citizen if need be? God can only help us when we must've helped ourselves and show honesty and transparency while emulating other democratic countries cos ours is Military government as it is.
Most naija lawyers have deliberately turned against the law in the name of money.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by Ibudus: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
TippyTop:
Falana wants Saraki prosecuted but joined forces with other lawyers to prevent El-Dullardeen from presenting his certificate.

Still can't believe this is the same Falana I used to hold in high esteem, incredible what the lure for power does to supposedly sane men.

I guess the truth is bitter...if i were you i will hold him in even higher esteem for defending our country. This man is the only true lawyer now in this country. I have heard him criticised Buhari in some issues, so wake up

1 Like

Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by MoneyGreen(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
tomakint:

Clown cheesy what do you know about Pac I ask you again. See pesin wey don dey hear tupac before I begin to hear music cheesy cheesy u don't know anything about me and music. This is a thread for politics I will let it slide.
Mods suppose ban you for calling me a clown but I forgive you. I am 2pac's #1 fan if you don't know. I can mime all his tracks of the top of the dome.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by cyberguy72(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
tomakint:

The more reason the bastard should quit now afterall fellow National Assembly Leaders with lesser crimes resigned after little pressure viz; Salisu Buhari, Evans Enwerem, Adolphos Wabara, Chuba Okadigbo, Patricia Etteh so what is this back-stabber waiting for? I guess Kuje
let Buhari resign first he has no certficate
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by waziri4biz: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimfit1:

You sound clueless with your text sorry.
you sick Buhari fanatic why don't you come up with anti fact.

1 Like

Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by kechywillz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
That means falana and buhari has made a new law that stipulates that immunity does not cover incumbent leaders abi. Rule of law and democracy wil be rubbished in this regime
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by 8BitGee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
lawyer:
Falana should use that his half moon glasses to read Section 308 of the Nigerian Constitution (Immunity Clause) over and over again till he realizes that his statements, lies and propaganda cannot and will not supersede the Constitution even if he whispers it in Buhari's infected ear One billion times to deceive him.

I am getting worried about Falana. Since APC won the election he has been speaking, thinking and acting as a "FALZ" ( His Musician Son) rather than a "SAN" undecided

Between Falana and some fake nairaland "omo-onile" lawyer, I know who to believe.

Nonsense.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by slimfit1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
waziri4biz:

you sick Buhari fanatic why don't you come up with anti fact.

I don't have too i think you know the person that has to do that the person insulting Falana.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by slimfit1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
mexcanigeo:

Most naija lawyers have deliberately turned against the law in the name of money.

Having immunity is undemocratic our laws have abused the purpose of immunity

1 Like

Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by dosantos: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
So all dis govt official put dia trust in imunity,dat why dey comit crime upon crime,because dey see dia self as untouchable lamb,during PDP regim,but 4 baba,everybody is a victim nd victor.though d naija police give some imunity to d rich in term of persecution,dere is alway preferencial treatment to d to d rich wen fightin crime,
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by klkl: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this what the law says or we want to bend the laws? They are going to destroy this ailing democracy. This Falana is really a stooge.

If we can abuse the law because we want to create a lawful state that means we've lost any idea of what the law really is in the first place.

It's like Jungle Justice on a man who stole on the streets. Justice is not just an end to the means but both the means and end must be just.

It wasn't Falana that is trying to change the law/constitution, he is only refering to the ruling of the supreme court.
Re: Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
klkl:

It wasn't Falana that is trying to change the law/constitution, he is only refering to the ruling of the supreme court.
How do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If… / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.