Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2849 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by computerboy: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
You have masters in Holland and give lectures in the nine planets but you still don't know the difference between "AM" & "I'M"

Go and change your Topic first mtscheeew

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
funny enough I don't even have your time. There's nothing to settle cos I don't know you. I would have kept quiet but I just had to let you know that you don't go around saying trash. Was it too difficult for you to have ignored my thread if you know you didn't have anything reasonable to say.
You're beginning to sound like a stupid idiot again bruh! I mean shush! , stop nagging like the proverbial damned sissy who lost all her property in the battle of waterloo

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You're beginning to sound like a stupid idiot again bruh! I mean shush! , stop nagging like the proverbial damned sissy who lost all her property in the battle of waterloo
hey don't ever in your miserable life ever tell me to shush. Are you mad? Respect yourself your common peasant.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
hey don't ever in your miserable life ever tell me to shush. Are you mad? Respect yourself your common peasant.
You're not dragging me into that showoff quagmire with you seriously cos I'm very confident you won't be anywhere to be found . Anyway so long and take this advise cos I don't need it

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by divineRx(f): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Na wa
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bomasek(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You're not dragging me into that showoff quagmire with you seriously cos I'm very confident you won't be anywhere to be found . Anyway so long and take this advise cos I don't need it
Guy,if u meet the Op physically,u no go fit yarn all this okpata u dey spill here. Allow sleeping bingo snore

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2016
bomasek:
Guy,if u meet the Op physically,u no go fit yarn all this okpata u dey spill here. Allow sleeping bingo snore
Of course nah, baba agba cos

1. He wouldnt be airing the intention of becoming even a Mr. His street

2.If something now calls for argument between us, I would be throwing punches or hot slaps never words but I don't think I fit stoop so low oh grin So, ure right sir!

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:

2.If something now calls for argument between us, I would be throwing punches or hot slaps never words but I don't think I fit stoop so low oh grin So, sure right sir!
social media has really give some people courage. Do you think you stand a chance against me in a fight? I pity you.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by BoboFashion(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Tabh:
igbo boy
Wetin we do una? Lol
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
social media has really give some people courage. Do you think you stand a chance against me in a fight? I pity you.
Lol! grin All those boxing lessons and workout will be in vain then but if I see that I can't beat you, then I'll have you beaten . Simple! wink

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Lol! grin All those boxing lessons and workout will be in vain then but if I see that I can't beat you, then I'll have you beaten . Simple! wink
let me guess you're yoruba? I won't be surprised.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bomasek(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:

2.If something now calls for argument between us, I would be throwing punches or hot slaps never words but I don't think I fit stoop so low oh grin So, ure right sir!
Guy, I don't exchange words with kids on NL but if u r in pH or lag,give me your location, if u survive the beating, make u know say I no be Ijaw man.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
bomasek:
Guy, I don't exchange words with kids on NL but if u r in pH or lag,give me your location, if u survive the beating, make u know say I no be Ijaw man.
Confused lol... I wasn't trading words with you nah my big man, You're too old for war nah. Besides, I don't fight like that, something meaningful like really meaningful is what I fight on and most of the time, my pen is my sword...Noff said sha
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bitchcrafts: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
let me guess you're yoruba? I won't be surprised.
You guessed verrrrrry........... Rightly grin . So long anyway, hope u dig?

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by gradeA(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
you're very free to air your views. But news flash I'm not bothered. I'm proud of my nose and my body. With this same nose I obtained a Master's degree from of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands and in the world. With this same nose I got a job after the completion of my Masters degree in the same country. With this same nose I can boast of being a landowner and soon to be a landlord cos my building is almost near completion at 26. With this same nose I can boast of having my own car. With this same nose I'm called upon to deliver speeches and lectures in the Netherlands and in Nigeria. With this same nose I'm currently contesting for the position of Councilor in my ward. Mr perfect I want to ask you a very simple question. What have you achieved in your life with your so called perfect looks?

pally, you eff up.
with this your response, I can most certainly say you are bothered.

Who ask for your cv sef.......

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by bomasek(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Confused lol... I wasn't trading words with you nah my big man, You're too old for war nah. Besides, I don't fight like that, something meaningful like really meaningful is what I fight on and most of the time, my pen is my sword...Noff said sha
Guy,no lele.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by elkon(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin yeh man u looking cute man.. I like dt ur big bele..u too dey drink as dis ur age chai.. hmmm ibos wit beer sha ... Anyway m2 dey drink oo so make we do contest not dis nlander wey u wan contest for. .. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
elkon:
grin yeh man u looking cute man.. I like dt ur big bele..u too dey drink as dis ur age chai.. hmmm ibos wit beer sha ... Anyway m2 dey drink oo so make we do contest not dis nlander wey u wan contest for. .. grin grin grin grin
baba I no be igbo o. Why everybody dey feel say I be igbo? I be pure B-side boy.
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
I have boss. I've submitted my ish to dyeasy. I'm not even contesting to win but just to while away time. It's very sad how some people just wake up to say trash on a beautiful Sunday morning.
all d best bruh smiley
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Boyoski09: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
bros are u related to Nosa Igiebor?

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Boyoski09:
bros are u related to Nosa Igiebor?
no bros. Why do you ask?
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
1.5/5 cheesy
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by STILESGANG: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
you're very free to air your views. But news flash I'm not bothered. I'm proud of my nose and my body. With this same nose I obtained a Master's degree from of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands and in the world. With this same nose I got a job after the completion of my Masters degree in the same country. With this same nose I can boast of being a landowner and soon to be a landlord cos my building is almost near completion at 26. With this same nose I can boast of having my own car. With this same nose I'm called upon to deliver speeches and lectures in the Netherlands and in Nigeria. With this same nose I'm currently contesting for the position of Councilor in my ward. Mr perfect I want to ask you a very simple question. What have you achieved in your life with your so called perfect looks?
No one gives a f*ck about your so called achievements,Here we are talking about a beauty contest and looks matters.You still stand a chance sha cos the contest is field with your ilks.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by waxxydude: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
Given* Mr. eight planet lectural.

I can boldly say you're from edo. I would've handed yo a winning hand till i saw that crap yo put up there as in response.

Lame boys move, pathetic. Goodluck though!
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ummeey: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Damn you so nosy.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
computerboy:
You have masters in Holland and give lectures in the nine planets but you still don't know the difference between "AM" & "I'M"

Go and change your Topic first mtscheeew
geez...and u got likes. Mr corrector 'am i too late' is correct. 'im i too late' is absolutely wrong
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ItzChinnex(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
no try am. you go loose dead.My advise
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Davidolives(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
ItzChinnex:
no try am. you go loose dead.My advise
lolzzzz give the guy some hopes na cool
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
osabuohein:
if theres one thing ive learnt in my 5yrs in uniben...its dt edo boys can lie for africa.

Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by EOOJ(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
jackyraw09:

LOL!!! Who ask am?

OP; i was once like you - any little thing i start showing off my achievements until i discovered

that no matter what you think you are in life, millions will be behind you and millions will be ahead

of you. Grow up, swallow that pride.

Peace!
thank you.....the op really has to learn
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by EOOJ(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Phoenix11:
geez...and u got likes. Mr corrector 'am i too late' is correct. 'im i too late' is absolutely wrong
mr correcting corrector wat are u sayin
Re: I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by hibiscus76(f): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is so not necessary

Easy bruv, EASY
I love you eehn... now your comment can be related to your username

Gobe:lagos Prostitute Bites Off Younger Sister's Nose During A Fight Over Client / Plurimi Group On Nairaland Are Useless / Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service.