Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman (2875 Views)

Photo Of The Day: See The Mysterious Tree That Got People Talking Online (+18 ) / Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts / Bizzare Photos Of A Tree That Produces It's Fruit Shaped Like A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
The tree which is found in Thailand bears fruit in full shape of a woman. The fruit which is green colour is in the form of a woman covering her pr!vate parts.

According to Daily mail, in Buddhist mythology , a tree known as the Nariphon bears the fruit of young female creatures and is said to grow in the mythical forest called Himaphan.

Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Even Men plants are perverts angry
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by cruzita(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
na wa o!!!

this is hard to believe

how person go take chop the fruit ?
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by bigiyaro(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lies n photoshoping. Is d fruit mango or orange?
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
bigiyaro:
Lies n photoshoping. Is d fruit mango or orange?
check the source and stop being a THOMAS
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:
na wa o!!!

this is hard to believe

how person go take chop the fruit ?
Guys will chop from the you know naa
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dem wan wyne us.... in falz voice, 'tiri gbosa for dem'
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by badaru911: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na hoax jare. There's nothing like dat. Its a myth. Why can't the op do d research ?Google the name or check wiki.
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by saintneo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
nnnnnno source
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintneo:
nnnnnno source
there is a source this akpa amu
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by saintneo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
there is a source this akpa amu
I won't trade insults with you. Kindly show me the source in the quotes below.
BlackSeptember:
https://3.bp..com/-0eghWbZm2mc/V3eKaQD8xBI/AAAAAAAAMwU/51YUmTt_FXYT51osXf0D1Bihjm_HD8pUgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20160702_103230.JPG
Just a link to your picture only.
BlackSeptember:
The tree which is found in Thailand bears fruit in full shape of a woman. The fruit which is green colour is in the form of a woman covering her pr!vate parts.

According to Daily mail, in Buddhist mythology , a tree known as the Nariphon bears the fruit of young female creatures and is said to grow in the mythical forest called Himaphan.

No source here too. It is easy to dish out insults. I hope that Nne gï na Nna gï zürü gï azü.
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by BlackSeptember: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintneo:
I won't trade insults with you. Kindly show me the source in the quotes below.

Just a link to your picture only.

No source here too. It is easy to dish out insults. I hope that Nne gï na Nna gï zürü gï azü.
go back and click the link.

Do u want to view what's beneath the fruit dis boy
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by bigiyaro(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Na simple question, what kind of fruit is it?
Re: The Story Of A Tree That Bears Fruit In The Form Of A Woman by Mason9: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
However, to ensure their well-being and longevity, proper tree services are essential. In this blog, we will explore treeserviceschampaign il why tree services are crucial for maintaining a healthy environment.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Statement From Nollywood Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola / This Is For Those That Share Stupid Quotes On Whatsapp / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend Left Me For This Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.