Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses (21426 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In N-delta Collapses / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by captleonerd(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Shame... There's nothing this government has been able to handle correctly.
I think Yaradua should be exhumed from his tomb, His brain (I hope it's intact grin) removed and inserted into Buhari's skull. Buhari is still operating on version 2.1 analogue brain.
really? so you expect the fg not to repair damaged facilities cos a bunch of psychotic criminals said so? the FG needs to deal with these cvnts once and fall all. let's turn the region to a war zone if that's what they want

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
captleonerd:
really? so you expect the fg not to repair damaged facilities cos a bunch of psychotic criminals said so? the FG needs to deal with these cvnts once and fall all. let's turn the region to a war zone if that's what they want
... Go and join the Army and come and turn the region to war zone. The Army is recruiting now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY come and say "AMEN" to my prayer.

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by MrEverest(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Shame... There's nothing this government has been able to handle correctly.
I think Yaradua should be exhumed from his tomb, His brain (I hope it's intact grin) removed and inserted into Buhari's skull. Buhari is still operating on version 2.1 analogue brain.
Buhari is curse on Nigeria! There has been roving uninterrupted darkness for weeks now, the economy is hemorhaeging badly & is now on life support yet the dullard of daura is behaving as if all is well. Something will definitely give because we cant continue like this for long.

6 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Izonpikin: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

... Go and join the Army and come and turn the region to war zone. The Army is recruiting now.
these guys even love oil more than the owners....It baffles me....

Can they all just go and work for dangote

7 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Izonpikin:

Don't mind those people. Very greedy and heartless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by captleonerd(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

keep exuding your ignorance. is it right for a bunch of criminals to dictate to a democratically elected government? don't come here and cry when the NA comes hard on them. we are watching

2 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

say "Amen" to this prayer.

[size=14pt]If I'm not from the Niger Delta, may Allah punish me and all my wishes and heart desires not granted.

If I am from the Delta, May Allah punish you and your generations, may all your heart desires not granted.[/size] Please say Amen.

NOETHNICITY how far na... I dey await you Amen.

9 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by LuveU2(f): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh gush. Now who is to blame more for these new attacks. ND tout or the FG?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by MrEverest(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Militants shud not stop bombing since that is the only seapon they seem to ve! Let's see who suffers! FG seem to be adjusting well and Nigerians re nolonger put on edge with news of pipeline bomb blast. Pipeline bomblast re news gone stale now.
Stop decieving yourself, rather Nigerians are now so desperate to survive that they have resorted to exchanging their children as a form of barter just to eat, its already happening in the North & West! With these renewed bombings, the zero economy NDA promised is no longer farfetched. You must be a part of this savage government or living abroad if you deny that Nigerians are passing through hell already.

6 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
NOETHNICITY come and say "AMEN" to my prayer.
Which part do u come frm?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Legitbaba(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Izonpikin:

I swear.....some of them no know the color of oil or smell of oil..some rely on Google pictures to see how oil looks like....yet they are in every thread concerning oil or N.delta, talking rubbish upandown

2 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Which part do come frm?
Coward!... Say Amen to the damn prayer!... Just go and quote that post, and type Amen. I swear to God after saying that Amen, I will tell you the part of Niger delta I'm from. Please oblige me.

7 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Legitbaba:

I swear.....some of them no know the color of oil or smell of oil..some rely on Google pictures to see how oil looks like....yet they are in every thread concerning oil or N.delta, taking rubbish upandown
Someone like NOETHNICITY ... I'm just waiting for him to say Amen to my prayer.

3 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
MrEverest:
Buhari is curse on Nigeria! There has been roving uninterrupted darkness for weeks now, the economy is hemorhaeging badly & is now on life support yet the dullard of daura is behaving as if all is well. Something will definitely give because we cant continue like this for long.
So ur advice is for the dullard to knee down and beg militants. To what end does that take us as a nation? U want a President who bends his knee to criminals wait until 2019! If the militants and the conniving politicians think that by bringing unnecessary hardship to NDans and the country at large they cAn blackmail the president into soft pedalling on corruption, then u ve another tin coming! The hardship has not started! When it starts proper the pple will descend on the terrorist jus like it happened wit BH in the NE!

5 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

say "Amen" to this prayer.

[size=14pt]If I'm not from the Niger Delta, may Allah punish me and all my wishes and heart desires not granted.

If I am not from the Delta, May Allah punish me and my generations, may all my heart desires not granted.[/size] Please say Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Amen
What?!... So you had to re-edit the comment, right?... You're a coward indeed. Just quote the original post and type Amen.
Your personal text says "I detest tribalism", But you're a terrible tribalist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Candyrain(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Militants shud not stop bombing since that is the only seapon they seem to ve! Let's see who suffers! FG seem to be adjusting well and Nigerians re nolonger put on edge with news of pipeline bomb blast. Pipeline bomblast re news gone stale now.

Its good u are getting used to the bomb blast news. Just endeavour not to carry ur neighbour's pot of food while still on fire as it's been a reported happenings in ur region. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Almajiri1: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2016
This is getting serious.
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What?!... So you had to re-edit the comment, right?... You're a coward indeed. Just quote the original post and type Amen.
Your personal text says "I detest tribalism", But you're a terrible tribalist.
u think am a foool. I jus scammed u!Ibo man!

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
u think am a foool. I jus scammed u!
I don't think you're a fool. I think you're a coward.

Now that you know I'm from the Delta, Scamper away to that cave you came from, Shame on you. Keep dreaming of Igbo

6 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Its good u are getting used to the bomb blast news. Just endeavour not to carry ur neighbour's pot of food while still on fire as it's been a reported happenings in ur region. cheesy grin
In ur sound thinking which region do u imagine I hail frm?Irrespective of the region u imagine, don't forget that salary problems re mounting in Bayelsa. Jus last week Delta state gov also has started lamenting! So u see!

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
In ur sound thinking which region do u imagine I hail frm?Irrespective of the region u imagine, don't forget that salary problems re mounting in Bayelsa. Jus last week Delta state gov also has started lamenting! So u see!
Go and steal your neighbour's pot of soup joor, and say Amen to my prayer. Cowardly tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I don't think you're a fool. I think you're a coward.

Now that you know I'm from the Delta, Scamper away to that cave you came from, Shame on you. Keep dreaming of Igbo
Which DeltA? U re an ibo mAn! Stop denying ur heritage because of attache by force! In d south we all follow our fathers!

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Which DeltA? U re an ibo mAn! Stop denying ur heritage because of attache by force! In d south we all follow our fathers!
Coward grin

Go and quote that post and type Amen. Did I deny being Igbo? ... All I'm telling you is, I'm from Niger Delta, which you earlier denied.

Go to Delta and see, Most people in Delta are Igbo, the present governor Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo. Shame on you tribalist. Go and change your personal text.

9 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Coward grin

Go and quote that post and type Amen. Did I deny being Igbo? ... All I'm telling you is, I'm from Niger Delta, which you earlier denied.

Go to Delta and see, Most people in Delta are Igbo, the present governor Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo. Shame on you tribalist. Go and change your personal text.
Can Okowa say he is a Southeasternan? Okowa is a NDan because he is frm Delta state while u re frm Imo state so a SEner!

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Candyrain(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Yea salary problems are mounting in Bayelsa, Delta govt are lamenting but they won't go to the extent of using their kids as collateral for food or carry their neighbour's pot of food as u and ur northern lords have been doing.

Brace up dude, its coming hard this time on u grin

7 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Can Okowa say he is a Southeasternan? Okowa is a NDan because he is frm Delta state while u re frm Imo state so a SEner!
Okay. Benue and Plateau people are from middle belt, not from the North Central, Right?

Go school you no gree. Illiterate, Do you know that Ondo is Niger Delta?

4 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by 8BitGee(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
What were they expecting, FG to dole out money to them? After all Kachikwu's efforts? They're mad. God punish them, their generation and supporters.

"Buhari did not put anything on the table" undecided Lazy, good for nothing twats.

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
"Mimiko is from Ondo state, He's a yoruba man, He's not from Niger Delta" - NOETHNICITY grin

Seriously, Illiteracy is a disease.

NOETHNICITY, do you know that the tribe with the highest population in Niger Delta is Igbo?... Followed by Ijaw.

4 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by apcisevil: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Are u frm Delta state! Wetin concern u? As far as I m concern the bombings ve lost relevance! With or without the bombing my state is surviving! The state is paying its workers! My state is one of the few states that can survive without FG allocation. Any militant bring bomb to my state all Ijaws will be sent back to bayelsa. So stay cool and let's watch who suffers at the end of it all.
Now, you can go with your state...nobody is worried about your state...perhaps, you state can as well, feed other states....silly parasites

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
"Saraki is from Kwara, which is in the north, He's not a yoruba man!“

"Ngozi Okonjo Iwela is from Delta, She's a Niger Deltan, But she's not Igbo" - according to NOETHNICITY grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.