Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses (21429 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In N-delta Collapses / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
BlindAngel:

Bros, the way you are carrying this matter and other related issues on your head, nor go kill your self ooo.
I have been watching you recently, you are always on the fp of every negetive topics corcerning Buhari and other related issues corcerning Nigeria. All my other Nairaland frnds already knew u.
Some minutes ago before i opened this thread i told one of my guy that he should put any amount of bet, that you are here and he argued with me, then he finally dropped 1k. Booooommmm i opened it and u are on d fb. I won, but i gave him his money back sha.
Bros take am easy ooooo, your hatred for buhari is just too much. I must admit i hates buhari just like you and i want him to leave the post or better still just die, but your own too much.
My brother help me tell that man o! Maybe Buhari hold him bluckoss
Cc,SeverusSnape

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
manunkind:
who has being suffering from ur scam country is it not the people your generations are criminals the NDA will prove that to u all soon, we are tired of a darkness country called nigeria. if ur fathers sold there life to darkness we the NDP are breaking that chains. must we stay together? are you afraid you will have to leave the rest of your life in the farm but that was where ur great fathers belong to zombies. soon it will be clear in ur eyes, someone is destroying his own properties you are complaining nigeria cant even stand without the ND tufia spit on u tufia
I'm not the person who caused ur frustration. This ur copy and paste rant has gone stale.

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by ozimec(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
jlinkd78:
Simple negotiations turned out yet inconclusive. Methinks d FG is being smart by half here as their main line of reasoning seems to be to hold d NDA at bay pretending to be planning to negotiate with them while discreetly unleashing d Security Agents after them when their guards are down and then arresting them as criminals in addition to creating divide & rule situation in their camps. This d NDA guys, who have always posited that they are young and very intelligent, appear to be having upper hand. The manner in which these guys carry out these coordinated attacks shows they are actually sophisticated and knows their onions in this struggle very well. The DSS has been challenged to parade d suspects they claimed were mbrs of d Avengers to reporters. U can't claim to have arrested d militants when they offered a window of truce/cease fire and expect hostilities not to resume for them to counter Ur lies. For me this propaganda by d DSS was d immediate cause for d resumption of attacks with 5 major oil trunk lines within 24hrs .Same way they will arrest d IPOB in their bedrooms in d midnight and charge them to be on their way to bomb computer village. Cronyism and Nepotism as currently practised by d FG will definitely be archived into d golden book of remembrance for this adminstration and will surely be bookmarked. The FG must be reminded at this juncture that d Avengers are not interested in financial settlement but have their 10 point demands listed on their website which includes but not limited to d unconditional release of one innocent 5%man. Ka udo chia

Dear thanks for speaking the truth. Our leaders both past and present know this obvious fact that true fiscal federalism is the only way we can remain a country but, greed and hunger for power to enrich themselves never let them do the needful. we are just deceiving ourselves here because, there has never been peace and unity in this country because of this feeding bottle system of government we are currently practicing. Disunity is a symptom. We just live in a denial here and keep massaging the truth. The solution to all these agitations lies in ending this feeding bottle structure that we practice which encourages neocolonialism, the amalgamation of North and South is a big fraud. There is so much injustice, inequity, subjugation, winner-takes-it-all. There can't be peace under this structure, and if there is no peace there can't be unity or progress. Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity. In this present structure where you have too strong center, one people use the instrument of the state to oppress and marginalize others. And when they protest they get killed. And we are talking about peace and unity. Let's be sincere, where in the world would security operatives open fire on unarmed civilian doing peaceful protest? Let's stop massaging the truthThis feeding bottle system of government we are running in this nation is the cause of all these problems. We need to end this structure. I am in total support of true fiscal federalism where every zones contribute a token to the centre and take their future and pace of growth in their own hands, and express their cultures and religion freely, and practice their vocations unhindered. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end these agitations. People must agitate for self determination and for resource control when they feel marginalized and abandoned.
Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity. Any Dialogue is just a short term solution. INJUSTICE AND INEQUITY IS TOO MUCH IN THIS UNION.
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by ba7man(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
ozimec:

Dear thanks for speaking the truth. Our leaders both past and present know this obvious fact that true fiscal federalism is the only way we can remain a country but, greed and hunger for power to enrich themselves never let them do the needful. we are just deceiving ourselves here because, there has never been peace and unity in this country because of this feeding bottle system of government we are currently practicing. Disunity is a symptom. We just live in a denial here and keep massaging the truth. The solution to all these agitations lies in ending this feeding bottle structure that we practice which encourages neocolonialism, the amalgamation of North and South is a big fraud. There is so much injustice, inequity, subjugation, winner-takes-it-all. There can't be peace under this structure, and if there is no peace there can't be unity or progress. Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity. In this present structure where you have too strong center, one people use the instrument of the state to oppress and marginalize others. And when they protest they get killed. And we are talking about peace and unity. Let's be sincere, where in the world would security operatives open fire on unarmed civilian doing peaceful protest? Let's stop massaging the truthThis feeding bottle system of government we are running in this nation is the cause of all these problems. We need to end this structure. I am in total support of true fiscal federalism where every zones contribute a token to the centre and take their future and pace of growth in their own hands, and express their cultures and religion freely, and practice their vocations unhindered. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end these agitations. People must agitate for self determination and for resource control when they feel marginalized and abandoned.
Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity. Any Dialogue is just a short term solution. INJUSTICE AND INEQUITY IS TOO MUCH IN THIS UNION.
Dem give una 13%, una use am buy guns.

Wetin una go come buy if den give una 100%?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
While this is going on, NLC has not heard anything on the salary structure adjustment to cushion the effect of the fuel pump price increase.
Na like this we go de dey undecided angry
If Dem go strike, Na comatose country be that!!
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
ba7man:
Dem give una 13%, una use am buy guns.

Wetin una go come buy if den give una 100%?

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by papinx(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2016
ba7man:
These bombings are getting boring. undecided

People ain't panicking again at the news.

Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.