Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses (21428 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In N-delta Collapses / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by BlindAngel: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Shame... There's nothing this government has been able to handle correctly.
I think Yaradua should be exhumed from his tomb, His brain (I hope it's intact grin) removed and inserted into Buhari's skull. Buhari is still operating on version 2.1 analogue brain.
Bros, the way you are carrying this matter and other related issues on your head, nor go kill your self ooo.
I have been watching you recently, you are always on the fp of every negetive topics corcerning Buhari and other related issues corcerning Nigeria. All my other Nairaland frnds already knew u.
Some minutes ago before i opened this thread i told one of my guy that he should put any amount of bet, that you are here and he argued with me, then he finally dropped 1k. Booooommmm i opened it and u are on d fb. I won, but i gave him his money back sha.
Bros take am easy ooooo, your hatred for buhari is just too much. I must admit i hates buhari just like you and i want him to leave the post or better still just die, but your own too much.

2 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by manunkind: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

These niggas praising NDA are funny... Who suffers from their actions? Is it not d people?? The avengers are criminals, and datz d truth.
who has being suffering from ur scam country is it not the people your generations are criminals the NDA will prove that to u all soon, we are tired of a darkness country called nigeria. if ur fathers sold there life to darkness we the NDP are breaking that chains. must we stay together? are you afraid you will have to leave the rest of your life in the farm but that was where ur great fathers belong to zombies. soon it will be clear in ur eyes, someone is destroying his own properties you are complaining nigeria cant even stand without the ND tufia spit on u tufia

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Too many interests, Too many factions,
which one will back down for the other?
which one will the presidency claim to be the right path to peace, among the factions?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by manunkind: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
captleonerd:
really? so you expect the fg not to repair damaged facilities cos a bunch of psychotic criminals said so? the FG needs to deal with these cvnts once and fall all. let's turn the region to a war zone if that's what they want
who has being suffering from ur scam country is it not the people your generations are criminals the NDA will prove that to u all soon, we are tired of a darkness country called nigeria. if ur fathers sold there life to darkness we the NDP are breaking that chains. must we stay together? are you afraid you will have to leave the rest of your life in the farm but that was where ur great fathers belong to zombies. soon it will be clear in ur eyes, someone is destroying his own properties you are complaining nigeria cant even stand without the ND tufia spit on u tufia
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by manunkind: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Militants shud not stop bombing since that is the only seapon they seem to ve! Let's see who suffers! FG seem to be adjusting well and Nigerians re nolonger put on edge with news of pipeline bomb blast. Pipeline bomblast re news gone stale now.

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by manunkind: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
See am! He must alws lie! SE calling himself NG! Doesn't even sound well frm u! Continue to deceive ursef.
every nigeria one be from d NDR God money good no worries we accept the both of u as our brother no need fighting over it. u guys are from d rich region God help us all
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by manunkind: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2016
foladara777:

I rwily don't care about d oda points in ur comment.. Buh he should forgive and forget?? Are u high?? People stole d tax your parents paid, money for a better living for you and he should forgive and forget?? U deserve to be flogged. Gerrara via mehn. Shit!!
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Phaetty01(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2016
emmasege:
Buhari is deaf to any voice of reasoning or how does one explain the ethnic cleansing of southerners and Christians in the MDAs in the face of Niger Delta crisis? You want peace in the region and yet you keep promoting northernisation & islamization of Nigeria. You don't trust or like me but then you want to pluck oranges from my father's yard. Only a bastard will accede to such request.

If Dullard.in.ho truly wants peace, he should see that region as his favourite among all the regions. Not even the north where he comes from or my own region where his VP comes from. He should also forgive & forget about the past corrupt practices in the overall interest of the nation. He should start the rebuilding process. No nation or individual moves forward by channelling the greatest part of his energy towards blaming the past. The reason why Nigeria has not made remarkable progress under him is due to this very poor disposition of his and resentment towards his perceived enemies.

Oga, e be like sey u don eat our yam under the past administration abi?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Blizzy9ja: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Can Okowa say he is a Southeasternan? Okowa is a NDan because he is frm Delta state while u re frm Imo state so a SEner!
Dis guy u dull sha... Make una leave all dis tribalism, Rmbr say na u d yorubas need dis wayo one Nigeria pass any other tin... Weda Nigeria continue as one or not no concern me at aaaaall... But if una use tribalism pursue other people, una own don finish oh...

3 Likes

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by idesylvester(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I think Yaradua should be exhumed from his tomb, His brain (I hope it's intact grin) removed and inserted into Buhari's skull. Buhari is still operating on version 2.1 analogue brain.
version 2.1 na gadafi version Buhari is still operatin on version 0.05. M.I(mision imposible)that rotate once in every 72 hrs

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by passionate88: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Has fg started cleanup of the oil polluted communities in Niger delta or it was just a media propaganda?

Which clean up? They just drop drums and ran away

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by signz: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
mesoprogress:
Government is definitely not serious. Buhari is also not showing any seriousness. His body language by sacking southern officers and installing northern muslim officers is disheartening to any southerner. The only way to stem these bombing is by granting regions partial autonomy. Scotland in the UK have their own parliament with a first minister. Let's try a decentralized government. Any region that decides to destroy their economy will then suffer consequences

Simple!!!

This will solve over 60% of our problem as a nation

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Juban(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2016
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT!? NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN ANY SECTION OF THE COUNTRY. PLEASE GROW UP.
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by MrEverest(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Haba...take it easy
You dont believe it or what? It was reported by punch!!
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by MrEverest(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Haba...take it easy
You dont believe it or what? It is happening already bro, It was reported by punch!!
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by Kingsteve(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by tonquendo4u(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Are u frm Delta state! Wetin concern u? As far as I m concern the bombings ve lost relevance! With or without the bombing my state is surviving! The state is paying its workers! My state is one of the few states that can survive without FG allocation. Any militant bring bomb to my state all Ijaws will be sent back to bayelsa. So stay cool and let's watch who suffers at the end of it all.
Which state are u from?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by falconey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=20pt] tonyebarcanista

[/size]

can I have your attention please ?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by wanimo: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Has fg started cleanup of the oil polluted communities in Niger delta or it was just a media propaganda?
shell was the first to come to the press to tell the world that the FG claim of starting any clean up exercise is a mere sham. Buhari has proven beyond all reasonable doubt to be a man of double standards and fraud. Biafra or nothing. Oya make una ban me again for another 6months

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:
[size=20pt] tonyebarcanista

[/size]

can I have your attention please ?
Sir
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by falconey(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sir

good day thank you for sparing few minutes of your precious time. I believe you must have glanced through my signature and probably detect what I have in mind.

no doubt you are one of the most influential member of this section and nairaland at large, I am a stakeholder of this section too but not as regular as I ought to be. I reckoned you have a contestant for the upcoming mr NAIRALAND contest , I am not here to convince you to defect but to persuade you to see me as a 2nd candidate.

I will be most delighted if you grant my request and become a vehement supporter.

thanks in advance .
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by akoko11: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

say "Amen" to this prayer.

[size=14pt]If I'm not from the Niger Delta, may Allah punish me and all my wishes and heart desires not granted.

If I am from the Delta, May Allah punish you and your generations, may all your heart desires not granted.[/size] Please say Amen.

Lubbish
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by elisra(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Can Okowa say he is a Southeasternan? Okowa is a NDan because he is frm Delta state while u re frm Imo state so a SEner!
so you dont know that imo abia and ondo are in nigerdelta?

1 Like

Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
continue to deceive ursef! When it get down to brass tacks we will weed out the foreigners causing commotion and promoting hate in the region.
Mr. Man go sleep, You don disgrace yourself.
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
elisra:
so you dont know that imo abia and ondo are in nigerdelta?
You dey mind NOETHNICITY ?

Him go school?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by captleonerd(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
manunkind:

junk and more junk. there are Democratic and nonviolent ways of achieving secession or getting whatever you want from the government. you can keep spitting on me over the internet grin I still stand by my point
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by SeverusSnape(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
BlindAngel:

Bros, the way you are carrying this matter and other related issues on your head, nor go kill your self ooo.
I have been watching you recently, you are always on the fp of every negetive topics corcerning Buhari and other related issues corcerning Nigeria. All my other Nairaland frnds already knew u.
Some minutes ago before i opened this thread i told one of my guy that he should put any amount of bet, that you are here and he argued with me, then he finally dropped 1k. Booooommmm i opened it and u are on d fb. I won, but i gave him his money back sha.
Bros take am easy ooooo, your hatred for buhari is just too much. I must admit i hates buhari just like you and i want him to leave the post or better still just die, but your own too much.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3925520_img20160627184335_jpeg29edbbfc8a2ea76382707c767b27f65d
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by captleonerd(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
manunkind:
see **** can u fight with d rich? NDR will give all they have to powers of the world to destroy this evil called nigeria soon is just d matta of time
what is this one saying?
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
falconey:

good day thank you for sparing few minutes of your precious time. I believe you must have glanced through my signature and probably detect what I have in mind.

no doubt you are one of the most influential member of this section and nairaland at large, I am a stakeholder of this section too but not as regular as I ought to be. I reckoned you have a contestant for the upcoming mr NAIRALAND contest , I am not here to convince you to defect but to persuade you to see me as a 2nd candidate.

I will be most delighted if you grant my request and become a vehement supporter.

thanks in advance .
you have it boss.....

Goodluck
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by falconey(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
you have it boss.....
Goodluck

[size=20pt] wow!!!! you just made my day......God bless you.

[/size]
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by jpphilips(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Militants shud not stop bombing since that is the only seapon they seem to ve! Let's see who suffers! FG seem to be adjusting well and Nigerians re nolonger put on edge with news of pipeline bomb blast. Pipeline bomblast re news gone stale now.

Funny enough you suffer the effects of this bomb blast more than the FG, have you bought an international airline ticket lately?
How much did you buy petrol?
How much electricity do you have in a day?
What is the average cost of goods and services? continue wishing evil upon thy soul
Re: FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
jpphilips:

Funny enough you suffer the effects of this bomb blast more than the FG, have you bought an international airline ticket lately?
How much did you buy petrol?
How much electricity do you have in a day?
What is the average cost of goods and services? continue wishing evil upon thy soul
I sense comprehension wahala here. I never wished evil any where but since the militants ve decided we all won't ve peace, the only choice we ve is to readapt to the situation.
While we all suffers news of bomb blast re nolonger frightening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.