Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? (10068 Views)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seun:

So God knew that you had not taught your son that roads are dangerous and not to be played on. He knew your wife was going to forget to lock your front door and your gate, allowing your son to get to the highway. He knew that people in your area would be so busy that they would not notice a small child walking towards the expressway until he was in the middle of the road. And God's solution was not to instruct you to teach your son not to play on the road, nor to instruct you and your your wife to always lock the door when you go out or install a jam lock, but to instruct you to starve yourself. And, if you obeyed, to wake you up. To wake you up, not in time to stop your child from getting on the highway, but to watch helplessly as your child is rescued by an okada man who would have rescued him anyway even if you had not been woken up.

Really? angry

Here's my explanation. You bleeped up. Your wife bleeped up. Luckily for you, an okada man saved your son's life. Praise be to the okada man. You probably think God allowed this to happen for His glory, but I don't see how a near-tragedy caused by your carelessness glorifies God. Do you realize that if you weren't starving, you might not have been sleeping in the afternoon? You might have been playing with your son.

LEGENDRY!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Vick4rill(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
seggzz:

How do you know it's a christian god that's is speaking to you? did know what is sensed presence effect of the mind or auditory hallucinations?
you will agree with me that this ur question is foolish right? why will other dami gods speak to him, when he has nothing in connection to do with them. in his prayers, offering and worship he gives them to yahweh so why will other dami gods answer when he calls yahweh name?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Austin234(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr Seun, u ridicule my God by insunuation of ur tone. May i let u knw that God cannot be put in a straight jacket. He does His things at His own time.
Killing of d wicked uncle was spiritual and not physical

Seun:
God watched as this magic man magically killed your mum, and allowed it. God watched as he magically killed your sister and brother, and didn't stop it. God watched as he magically killed your dad, and said, no problem. God allowed the devil's magic to kill four people in your family despite the protection of the blood of Jesus, and the fervent prayers of his children in the name of Jesus at which every knee shall bow. The blood of the Lamb and the name of Jesus did not protect them despite what we've seen in Mike Bamiloye's videos. God had a better plan.

Instead of protecting his four children, God would let them die and grant the first born of the remaining orphans a hallucination/nightmare in which he would murder the magic man in spite of the biblical injunction "thou shalt not kill". Then God would carry out the murder for him.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seun:

So God knew that you had not taught your son that roads are dangerous and not to be played on. He knew your wife was going to forget to lock your front door and your gate, allowing your son to get to the highway. He knew that people in your area would be so busy that they would not notice a small child walking towards the expressway until he was in the middle of the road. And God's solution was not to instruct you to teach your son not to play on the road, nor to instruct you and your your wife to always lock the door when you go out or install a jam lock, but to instruct you to starve yourself. And, if you obeyed, to wake you up. To wake you up, not in time to stop your child from getting on the highway, but to watch helplessly as your child is rescued by an okada man who would have rescued him anyway even if you had not been woken up.

Really? angry

Here's my explanation. You bleeped up. Your wife bleeped up. Luckily for you, an okada man saved your son's life. Praise be to the okada man. You probably think God allowed this to happen for His glory, but I don't see how a near-tragedy caused by your carelessness glorifies God. Do you realize that if you weren't starving, you might not have been sleeping in the afternoon? You might have been playing with your son.

I.........Really can't believe you are an atheist.....
Like seriously
....what where you trying to explain here
That it was nature that dealt him a cruel joke?

So you mean God doesn't exist

What about this: Devil tried to bring a calamity upon him, and God asked him to fast so as to avert it...?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

My God.
Are u trying to show the difference between laws and theories (which of course are not thesame, I never said so anyway)
Or u should be trying to find out how theories became laws and conclusions?

Simple explanation, a law is formed after a theorem or statement is confirmed.
E.g. Newton made theories, people laughed at him, others liked it.. People tested it, confirmed it and it became laws.
Period.

Nobody said there is no difference between law and theorem.
Thats not what you should have searched for.

Its like you ddnt read the image i sent...

Anyways when these theories become laws, come and show me

1. The theory of General relativity(since 1915)
2. The Germ theory(since 1600s)
3. The theory of special relativity(since 1905)
4. The Heliocentric theory(since 1543)
5. The theory of evolution by Natural selection(since 1859)
6. The big bang theory(since 1930s)
7. Inflation theory(since 1980s)
8. Quantum theory(since 1926)
9. Theory of plate tectonics(since 1960s)
10. Oxygen theory of combustion(since 1770)

Amongst others...

Until then, peace
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Since you are the enlightened one kindly explain this:

According to evolutionary theory, any fruit that developed the ability to clearly indicate the ripeness of fruit (i.e., green – too early; yellow - just right; black – too late) had an advantage reproducing over those that did not, and in time would out-reproduce other members of its own species right?

Who gave these fruits the ability to think for themselves and come ul with such an intelligent way of reproducing faster than others? Do these fruits have a consciousness, do they have the ability to think and make decisions for themselves?

I guess you havent heard of DNA replication and Mutations.

The Dna is wat encodes information what proteins to be synthesized to build the organism

Mutations is an error in the dna replication process which produces a dna dat is different from the parent dna.
Some of the mutations creates a different combination of genes that encode for a different feature for the organism
If the feature is bad, the organism dies out, if its advantageous to the organism in the environment it is, it wud better out compete its pairs.

Boss, i am sure you wud ask a silly question again, i really dnt wanna do this...
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

I guess you havent heard of DNA replication and Mutations.

The Dna is wat encodes information what proteins to be synthesized to build the organism

Mutations is an error in the dna replication process which produces a dna dat is different from the parent dna.
Some of the mutations creates a different combination of genes that encode for a different feature for the organism
If the feature is bad, the organism dies out, if its advantageous to the organism in the environment it is, it wud better out compete its pairs.

Boss, i am sure you wud ask a silly question again, i really dnt wanna do this...

And all this mumbo jumbo is fron where? Science? I'll pass.

Does DNA not have an origin? Before you befin talking about mutations and errors in genetic codes first ask yourself about the origin of the DNA and when you do find out if the DNA was deliberately flawed. Whenever science tries to explain DNA origins all you hear are words like, " probably, could have, maybe" you know why? Its because theg cannot explain it.

Some have even gone ahead to assume that the first DNA existsd before life itself but how? Did it just pop up? They all agree that its way too complex and are stil trying to figure it out. So according to scientists if they cannot understan the origin then all the explanations about mutations and flawed genetic coding is rubbish as those assumptions do not have a foundation.

You said these mutations "create" genes. How is it that this plant has been designed to even do that in the first place? For thag to occur so perfectly and deliberately shows it isnt by mistake.....it has been engineered or created to function that way.

Same way a human cannot give birth to a plant or to a pig but to a human as well. Before you attemot answering first find out if you can about DNA origins then you can speak sensibly
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Its like you ddnt read the image i sent...

Anyways when these theories become laws, come and show me

1. The theory of General relativity(since 1915)
2. The Germ theory(since 1600s)
3. The theory of special relativity(since 1905)
4. The Heliocentric theory(since 1543)
5. The theory of evolution by Natural selection(since 1859)
6. The big bang theory(since 1930s)
7. Inflation theory(since 1980s)
8. Quantum theory(since 1926)
9. Theory of plate tectonics(since 1960s)
10. Oxygen theory of combustion(since 1770)

Amongst others...

Until then, peace

U still dont get what a theory is do u?
And u think laws fall all of a sudden from the sky, without passing the stage of "theory".
Example Boyles law.
U think people just one day woke up and suddenly saw it in textbook or what?
It was once an observation or statement or theory by somebody called Boyle and was then regarded as 'law' after verification by other scientists.

Please what cant u get in this simple explanation? That u r busy listing theorems that did not become laws.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

U still dont get what a theory is do u?
And u think laws fall all of a sudden from the sky, without passing the stage of "theory".
Example Boyles law.
U think people just one day woke up and suddenly saw it in textbook or what?
It was once an observation or statement or theory by somebody called Boyle and was then regarded as 'law' after verification by other scientists.

Please what cant u get in this simple explanation? That u r busy listing theorems that did not become laws.

Mr man, if you dont knw basic science, go back to school.

No amount of proof can turn a theory to a Law, because they are two different things.

A Law is a statement about a natural fact, e..g. anything that goes up must come down.

A theory is an indepth explanation of a verified natural phenomenon e.g the theory of general relativity explains how gravity is the curvature of space and time.

There is NO AMOUNT OF PROOF THAT TURNS A THEORY TO A LAW...jesu christi

You can say an hypothesis can graduate into a scientific theory, thats valid.

But saying a theory would graduate into a law is just plain silly and clearly showz how little you know of the scientific method.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

And all this mumbo jumbo is fron where? Science? I'll pass.

Does DNA not have an origin? Before you befin talking about mutations and errors in genetic codes first ask yourself about the origin of the DNA and when you do find out if the DNA was deliberately flawed. Whenever science tries to explain DNA origins all you hear are words like, " probably, could have, maybe" you know why? Its because theg cannot explain it.

Some have even gone ahead to assume that the first DNA existsd before life itself but how? Did it just pop up? They all agree that its way too complex and are stil trying to figure it out. So according to scientists if they cannot understan the origin then all the explanations about mutations and flawed genetic coding is rubbish as those assumptions do not have a foundation.

You said these mutations "create" genes. How is it that this plant has been designed to even do that in the first place? For thag to occur so perfectly and deliberately shows it isnt by mistake.....it has been engineered or created to function that way.

Same way a human cannot give birth to a plant or to a pig but to a human as well. Before you attemot answering first find out if you can about DNA origins then you can speak sensibly

Kk

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

No amount of proof can turn a theory to a Law, because they are two different things.

A Law is a statement about a natural fact, e..g. anything that goes up must come down.

A theory is an indepth explanation of a verified natural phenomenon e.g the theory of general relativity explains how gravity is the curvature of space and time.

But saying a theory would graduate into a law is just plain silly and clearly showz how little you know of the scientific method.

You are wrong!

A scientific theory is not the end result of the scientific method; theories can be proven or rejected, just like hypotheses. Theories can be improved or modified as more information is gathered so that the accuracy of the prediction becomes greater over time.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Did anybody say "theory will become law"?
Moreover my first post was evolution and others will forever remain theorems.
If they really held any water. U probably would av grown up to see them as laws of evolution, etc. Just as u have newton laws and other laws.
Thats what i mean.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

You are wrong!

A scientific theory is not the end result of the scientific method; theories can be proven or rejected, just like hypotheses. Theories can be improved or modified as more information is gathered so that the accuracy of the prediction becomes greater over time.

First of all,i am not wrong...

Secondly, when someone puts forth a theory, it must make predictions and be able to explain facts already known, if it fails to make accurate predictions, it is rejected, if it does make accurate predictions, it remains where it is.

E.g The theory of General relativity has passed all the predictions it made since it was profounded in 1915 except one, Gravitational waves.
If you are current, you would realize that Gravitational waves were just detected a few months ago thus confiming the last prediction of the theory

Did anybody change the theory to a law?

No

Its just shows that the theory is the best explanation for gravity, chikena

Why is this so hard to grasp?
@felixomor

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

You are wrong!

Thank you brother, you are blessed.
According to him laws are "natural" yet they are named after people.
Na wa for "natural".
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

First of all,i am not wrong...

Secondly, when someone puts forth a theory, it must make predictions and be able to explain facts already known, if it fails to make accurate predictions, it is rejected, if it does make accurate predictions, it remains where it is.

E.g The theory of General relativity has passed all the predictions it made since it was profounded in 1915 except one, Gravitational waves.
If you are current, you would realize that Gravitational waves were just detected a few months ago thus confiming the last prediction of the theory

Did anybody change the theory to a law?

No

Its just shows that the theory is the best explanation for gravity, chikena

Why is this so hard to grasp?
@felixomor

Have you discovered DNA origins yet?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Did anybody say "theory will become law"?
Moreover my first post was evolution and others will forever remain theorems.
If they really held any water. U probably would av grown up to see them as laws of evolution, etc. Just as u have newton laws and other laws.
Thats what i mean.

Smh

This is intellectual dishonesty of the highest order

You claim that evolution cannot be a law because its just a theory, that if it was true, it wud be a law.

So u ar obviously implying that a theory wen proven true wud be a law

And i have been trying to get u to see for ages now that a theory would never become a law because they are different.

I sent u links, screengrabs but it just seems not to get into ur skull.

Now u ar claiming that u never said it...

Smh, is dis how u wud b changing mouth wen u get to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Smh

This is intellectual dishonesty of the highest order

You claim that evolution cannot be a law because its just a theory, that if it was true, it wud be a law.

So u ar obviously implying that a theory wen proven true wud be a law

And i have been trying to get u to see for ages now that a theory would never become a law because they are different.

I sent u links, screengrabs but it just seems not to get into ur skull.

Now u ar claiming that u never said it...

Smh, is dis how u wud b changing mouth wen u get to heaven?

Please answer this question: are theories true?
Yes or no?
If u cannot answer with only either yes or no, then forget it.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
felixomor:

Please answer this question: are theories true?
Yes or no?
If u cannot answer with only either yes or no, then forget it.

Arguing wit a theist is like playing chess with a monkey, when you trying to reason out your play, its busy scattering the pieces on the board.

You are beaten, then u decide to throw in an illogical question

Oga abeg go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by donnffd(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Have you discovered DNA origins yet?

Like i said before, arguing with u would be like punching a brick wall.

So just drop it
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Arguing wit a theist is like playing chess with a monkey, when you trying to reason out your play, its busy scattering the pieces on the board.

You are beaten, then u decide to throw in an illogical question

Oga abeg go sleep

Wow, funny.
Please am not an aethist.
Aethists are people who are not sincere with themselves.

And i think the fact that a theory which include evolution etc is neither here nor there makes, it discardable at any time.
But laws are not discardable, period.

That should sound simple enof.
Like u said, i don tire.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
donnffd:

Like i said before, arguing with u would be like punching a brick wall.

So just drop it

You just dodged a bullet deliberately because No scientist has been able to scientifically prove the origin of DNA and that is because they believe life Just happened but DNA is telling them the opposite.

DNA is the only thing that can disprove the big bang theory so they are working hard to disprove DNA because if the big bang theory is disproved then science as we know it is gone.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Seun(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Why not create a new thread to discuss the theory of evolution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by stainlex(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op, sincerely, you and the other guy arguing with donnffd don't understand the evolution and Big Bang theories. You need to do some studying, not for conversion purposes, but for the sake of appearing learned when arguing.

Your child's scenario.
I'll try tackling this from a binary logic cüm probabilistic perspective. I'll assume a lot for clarity sake but I'm sure you'd catch my drift. The probabilities of all the individual events that led to your son ending up on the expressway are between 0 and 1. Adding them all up will give a total probability of between 1 and 0. This makes the scenario fall within the ambit of mathematical explanation, hence, reality (btw, is reality as you used here supposed to be the opposite of coincidence?).

Your family case scenario.
It's unfortunate that you had to go through such. Accept my deepest condolences. However, any logical explanation would be grossly erroneous at best because of the absence of autopsy or pathological reports containing explanations of the actual causes of the deaths of your family members and the 'killer-man'. I'd advice you go for comprehensive medical checkups on a regular basis though.

I might be wrong, but my point is, it doesn't have to have a supernatural cause because it appears inexplicable to you. There's so much you and I don't know about a lot.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by OgundeleT(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2016
4everGod1:

So to you the universe is disordered and probablistic and this makes its occurrence random right?

Then kindly answer these questions to further buttress your random theory

Question: if I put 10000 Atheists in a room andi ask them to tell me the Origin of the wind and where its going to..would they be able to?

Question: Do you know where you are going when you die?

Question: How did the planets form when the Big Bang explosion all of a sudden happened? After all, you don’t see round objects form when something blows up.

Question : if evolution is real, how can it explain gravity, angular momentum, human emotions, and why we worship God?

Question:Why do we not see half trees and half carrots, fronkeys, and crocoducks if evolution is real?

Question:Why do we not see black people come from white people?

Let me even cut it short.

What explains the fine tuning of the universe?
Why is the universe rational?
Where did the genetic code come from?
How is independent thought possible in a world ruled by chance and necessity?
How do we account for self-awareness?
How is free will possible in a material universe?

I decided to meet you on your own turf since you are n Atheist to ask you these questions based on your belief.

Make me an Atheist believer by answering just one of those questions.
u always get it wrong on atheist, atheism is not a religion, it has no doctrine or believe system. if u ask some atheist the questions u asked above may be they can give u the answer if they know but if u ask somebody like me i will tell u i don't know rather than filling a gap of ignorance, but if u can give me a satisfactory answer i can agree. atheism has nothing to do with evolution of big bang, they are all for scientist

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Father forgive these atheists for they know not what they do............
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

You make me laugh.
It is absolute coincidence NOTHING MORE. As a christian do you know how many times I get spooked in the "spirit" to fast and pray to avert dangers? Dangers that never manifest? Then do you know how many times "dangers" show up and I was not alerted in the "spirit"?
Do you know how many people perish while fasting and praying? Or you think it is only disobedient christians or unbelievers that die in road accidents? Lol. Indeed you make me laugh. So because by coincidence some premonitions falls in line with a dangerous situation you want us all to shout hallelujah? Lol
The way you people think sef.
If only every dead person could come and tell you their stories. You will be shocked at how many people die trusting God to protect them and they were never protected.

One thing with Us humanoids is that we take death as an end, while it's only the beginning of an everlasting journey.

[They hoped on God to save them]
Everything happens for a reason, besides nobody will live here forever.
And everybody's given time to spend here on earth must not be equal.

That you weren't alerted in the spirit when danger shows up means; you are not always holy/righteous/clean 24/7 - 365 days.
Some men of God predicted when they will die, yet they died that period, coincidence?

As for God healing amputees, maybe this would help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

One thing with Us humanoids is that we take death as an end, while it's only the beginning of an everlasting journey.

That you weren't alerted in the spirit when danger shows up means; you are not always holy/righteous/clean 24/7 - 365 days.
Some men of God predicted when they will die, yet they died that period, coincidence?

I lobe your open mindedness my brother. You hae posted a link that would help prove that God heals amputees but watch them say they cannot waste their data to watch it.

Proof is something they crave but when it is presented they still run away from.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by stainlex(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Bro, that video was an April fool video (skip to between the 3rd and 4th minutes). You can't prove serious stuff like that with before and after pictures!!! I even thought it was gon be a video of the limb growing back sef. I'd advice guys her not to waste mb by clicking the link! It's bollocks! Nothing was healed. Besides, the girl in question died later and the news article announcing her death mentioned her use of prosthetic limbs. Bro, you just embarrassed yourself here.

4everGod1:

I lobe your open mindedness my brother. You hae posted a link that would help prove that God heals amputees but watch them say they cannot waste their data to watch it.
Proof is something they crave but when it is presented they still run away from.

If this video is what you call proof then I'm afraid you either didn't watch it or you are so parochial to the point of not being able to process simple information. You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves for the sake of proving what not!

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Ymodulus: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
stainlex:

Bro, that video was an April fool video (skip to between the 3rd and 4th minutes). You can't prove serious stuff like that with before and after pictures!!! I even thought it was gon be a video of the limb growing back sef. I'd advice guys her not to waste mb by clicking the link! It's bollocks! Nothing was healed. Besides, the girl in question died later and the news article announcing her death mentioned her use of prosthetic limbs. Bro, you just embarrassed yourself here.

If this video is what you call proof then I'm afraid you either didn't watch it or you are so parochial to the point of not being able to process simple information. You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves for the sake of proving what not!

I just watched the video and could stop laughing. He actually made a fun of himself.

If he calls that proof, then he needs to check his state of well being again.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Chuksemi(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Ymodulus:

I just watched the video and could stop laughing. He actually made a fun of himself.

If he calls that proof, then he needs to check his state of well being again.

Long time boss. Good morning.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

So what is the point in praying? If all has been predestined? What is the point in coming to give thanks that God saved his child?
Since you agree that multitude of people perish despite praying so why should the op come here asking us to explain his so called miracle.

Read what you just posted. It means there is no point asking God for anything.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

So what is the point in praying? If all has been predestined? What is the point in coming to give thanks that God saved his child?
Since you agree that multitude of people perish despite praying so why should the op come here asking us to explain his so called miracle.

Read what you just posted. It means there is no point asking God for anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites / Download Free Gospel Music: Forever Jones - He Wants It All / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.