Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? (10040 Views)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by HCpaul(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2016
felixomor:

My brother stop deceiving yourself.
Science and atheism doesnt mean the same thing.
Many inventors and scientists believed in God.
Nobody is condemning science. Its just a study of what God has done.
Some people may take it to the extreme, even Darwin believed in God, he started theory of evolution based on assumption.
Some other people took it to the extreme from there.

Evolution and big bang will forever remain theories.
Simple, because they contradict the very foundations of science. They contradict the laws of thermodynamics.
If not, they would have become laws or principles long ago.

Am very happy that they took their time to make these research of which results we are enjoying today.
It seems that your religion gain more strength and stands by relentlessly trying to associate religion with science. Science itself is atheistic while scientists may believe whatever they like. So you can associate scientists but not science itself cuz in the framework of science, supernatural explanations are left out.

Philosophy on the other hand is just the study of anything that has to associate with knowledge, existence, reason, mind and human dialects, but among all, it also studies the delusional aspect of reason called religion because it's been practiced by large number of people who inherited such idiocy and superstitions from ancients primitive men.

But you (the Creators pet), how many effort have you made to search whether this your God exist or not? Because you have shifted quite a number of the god types and people are counting them for you.

Please make research and stop been deceptive.

In the last century we know the Major gods that was worshipped but this century is speaking a different thing as many of them has dropped as new gods keep emerging everyday.

There is no different between your God and the person worshipping a stone figure (an object). Both are coined god while the only difference that persist is that his own god can be seen while your own is anonymous and imaginary.
His own God is part of nature itself and cannot by coincidence create or even replicate what it is part of while your own doesn't exist at all or may be a fragment of your imagination though.

I don't believe in a personal god and not even a glimpse in the superstitious supernatural theory.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2016
HCpaul:

Am very happy that they took their time to make these research of which results we are enjoying today.
It seems that your religion gain more strength and stands by relentlessly trying to associate religion with science. Science itself is atheistic while scientists may believe whatever they like. So you can associate scientists but not science itself cuz in the framework of science, supernatural explanations are left out.

Philosophy on the other hand is just the study of anything that has to associate with knowledge, existence, reason, mind and human dialects, but among all, it also studies the delusional aspect of reason called religion because it's been practiced by large number of people who inherited such idiocy and superstitions from ancients primitive men.

But you (the Creators pet), how many effort have you made to search whether this your God exist or not? Because you have shifted quite a number of the god types and people are counting them for you.

Please make research and stop been deceptive.

In the last century we know the Major gods that was worshipped but this century is speaking a different thing as many of them has dropped as new gods keep emerging everyday.

There is no different between your God and the person worshipping a stone figure (an object). Both are coined god while the only difference that persist is that his own god can be seen while your own is anonymous and imaginary.
His own God is part of nature itself and cannot by coincidence create or even replicate what it is part of while your own doesn't exist at all or may be a fragment of your imagination though.

I don't believe in a personal god and not even a glimpse in the superstitious supernatural theory.

Ur post seems shallow,
Please who taught u that science is "atheistic"?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2016
HCpaul:

I have to quote you because this particular type of ignorance is dangerous to our society and the world at large. You are ignorant of the linguistical context and grammar constructs because if not so, you wouldn't have displayed ignoramus intellectual arrogance on a public forum.

Einstein himself tried during his lifetime as much as possible to disapprove the quantum theory and you are here attacking the guy as if you are doing help to your brain.

Please let's be sane.

Everybody on nairaland already know of ur grandiose tomfoolery,

So its not suprising u have difficulty with reading and conprehension. shocked
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by HCpaul(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2016
felixomor:

Everybody on nairaland already know of ur grandiose tomfoolery,

So its not suprising u have difficulty with reading and conprehension. shocked

Ok, keep wallowing in your delusion. Just make sure that you key into my advice and stop trolling a sane personality like you did in your previous posts.

It may feed your mind but it is silently damaging your brain.

Imagine, arguing about the theory that you are ignorant of and also ignorant of the Creator of the theory itself.
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by felixomor: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2016
HCpaul:

Ok, keep wallowing in your delusion. Just make sure that you key into my advice and stop trolling a sane personality like you did in your previous posts.

It may feed your mind but it is silently damaging your brain.

Imagine, arguing about the theory that you are ignorant of and also ignorant of the Creator of the theory itself.

Please keep quiet, u know nothing about science. Dont let anti-religion or atheism fool u that u know anything about science.
Both are not equivalents of each other in any way.
So keep your advice. Thanks
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Anas09: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
seggzz:

How do you know it's a christian god that's is speaking to you? did know what is sensed presence effect of the mind or auditory hallucinations?
Really? Are you just trying to be funny? After Muhammed have u ever heard of Allah talking to anyone else? Have you ever heard that a god talked to anyone?
Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by Anas09: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGod1:

I guess I must be insane fof listening to that voice and that insane man is sane enough to log on to the internet, open web pages, know peecisely what site to visit, click on reply on that site or quote and then type a super intelligent response to your highly imaginative opinion.

My experience is mine... when you have yours then my explanation would make sense to you. Until you do, explaining or discussing this with you is as good as trying to speak queens english to a Lizard.
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / Relevance Of "the Blood Of Jesus"and Holy Ghost Fire,in Prayer / Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.