Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

10 Interesting Facts About Delta State - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State (55109 Views)

4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / 10 Interesting Facts About Kwara State / 12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by waxxydude: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

[s]See this hypocrite. What Peace? When your people are ever continuously boiling in your wicked hearts over Asaba hosting the state capital. This thread was about Delta, but your co travellers turned it into an anti Asaba thread and the treacherous OP never failed to tell us who is denying and who isn't denying being Igbo.[/s]

[s]Your grouse with Asaba is its Igbo nature, you would rather have her deny her Igbo origins to satisfy your inferiority complex like the rest have, but she wouldn't. Deal with it. And let Asaba and it's Igbo inhabitants be.[/s]
BS. Save this crap for your hate-ridden brothers, i'm for peace but you roll and feed on hate so we can't move. I just came in here to hail/greet my beautiful deltan neigbhors and not to roll in a circle of frustration with you.

I'm happy and i need to crash, gat loads of things to do tomorrow papers to chase, so find someone else. smiley Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Noneroone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:

Bros English hard you sha. Just use pidgin. I'll understand cos I don't get you now.
you can leverage on my error to run. just note my advice.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by waxxydude: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:
Waxxydude forget about that tribalist! Dont answer him again. Let him keep rambling like a madman. I enjoy reading him and showing his messages to my Asaba babe, Jasysandra, and we both laugh him together.
Nawa for you o bro no be me and am go dey e-fight. NEVER! i gat sleep to catch and a happy life to live tomorrow. Goodnight brother!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by waxxydude: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:
Waxxydude forget about that tribalist! Dont answer him again. Let him keep rambling like a madman. I enjoy reading him and showing his messages to my Asaba babe, Jasysandra, and we both laugh him together.
Nawa for you o bro, no be me and am go dey e-fight here, NEVER. I gat sleep to catch and a full happy life to live tomorrow. Goodnight brother.

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Noneroone:
you can leverage on my error to run. just note my advice.

You didn't give any advice there bro. If you did, I would have known. You only ended up pointing fingers and accusing me of something you and your lot do almost on a daily basis on Nairaland. How ironic!!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
waxxydude:
BS. Save this crap for your hate-ridden brothers, i'm for peace but you roll and feed on hate so we can't move. I just came in here to hail/greet my beautiful deltan neigbhors and not to roll in a circle of frustration with you.

I'm happy and i need to crash, gat loads of things to do tomorrow papers to chase, so find someone else. smiley Goodnight!

Lol! Little wonder why you were too blind to see Igbophobic sneers aimed at Asaba by your hate filled brothers.

Goodnight to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by BraniacX(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Noneroone:
dont even patrionize people with your sanctimonious exclamations. What value does the unsubstantiated and highly subjective statement that 'Delta Igbos dont see themselves as Igbos' add to the ethnic composition of Delta state?

Why didnt you make such explanations across board to cover groups that are even less homogenious than Anioma like Urhobo if u meant to be objective and not to mildly score some Igbophobic points?

Urhobo is highly fragmented, so are the rest, isoko has claimed seperate group, some isoko clans even claim Igbo origin. These are what people should learn too if you must talk about how the people see themselves and not solely the instigation of Igbo disunity propelled by the urge to dispel the fear of Igbo dominance.

If you are an aspiring writer i sincerely wish you good luck but do away with emotions 'cos Nigerian mentality is capable of ruining your career.

DUDE!!!! undecided

Shut your buccal cavity up and regurgitate your vomit! angry please take your politics to somewhere else where anyone gives a furck! comprende? Now buzz of!

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Noneroone(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:

You didn't give any advice there bro. If you did, I would have known. You only ended up pointing fingers and accusing me of someone you and your lot do almost on a daily basis on Nairaland. How ironic!!
you and who?

nobody has time for such cos nobody competes with you.
even the meanest of nairaland igbo warlords have no time to meddle into the affairs of other ethnic groups with a view of causing division among them. this is because igbos dont feel threatened by whatever alignment within and between ethnic groups. but we all visit nairaland and know the most talked about ethnic group, we know the number of times shameless ethnic trolls open threads disputing existence of indigenous igbos communities in the SS. they dont do it for fun. To them the Igbos are everywhere and at the same time domineering. there is the need to constantly use the division tactics in order to dispel such fear. the fear is very much real. it is no joke, you also exhibit it very much like them. the only difference is that you try to sound mature. this is why you wrote a frontpage article, proclaimed uhrobo unity while emphasizing that Delta igbos dont see themselves as one. i could also remember having to engage you when in one of your threads you claimed ikwerre is disputed as an igbo subgroup, only to turn aroud and claim that urhobo, isoko and edo are of the same stock. if this isnt a gross display of insecurity, what then is? and you have the guts to call your critics haters. i dont blame you, if prof sagay could be as bigoted as he is, who are you to be prudent in your display of ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by BraniacX(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

You have time for the treacherous being. Linking Ukwuani to Isoko, and then to Urhobo. While forgetting to tell us that [s]Igbide in Isoko migrated from Eastern Igboland[/s], and is part of Isoko today.

Was quick to stress in Igbo denials amongst the Ukwuani and Ika, Forgetting to tell us that Okpe people consider themselves a separate group from Urhobo.

Went through great stress to tell us how the Isoko pulled out of Urhobo in the Western house, forgettin to tell us how the Igbo denials amongst the Western Igbos started after the civil war. And also forgot to tell us that Isokos had always been a distinct people from Uhrobo, as the Colonials recognized them as "Igaboh " whil the Urhobos were called "Sobos".

He thinks that no one sees through his divide and rule tactics while he unites his own group.

Anyway, thank God for Enuani people that have refused to be pawns in their game.

Igbide Migrated from your rats arse more like! undecided always been pro-biafra, pro-sovereignity et al whatever that means, don't even really care how many fragments Nigeria ends up in (though hopes it stays united) as long as people are happy and fulfilled but your ilk's annoying butting in and politicking on any thread without the slightest trace of biafra cum igbo nationhood is going past the the stage of annoying though acceptable to downright “piss-tocity inducing" angry . Feel free to butt in whenever the topic becomes "the igboness or otherwise of deltans" till then, leave this thread apolitical except of course if you're deltan (which i seriously doubt) and have a different P.O.V

And for the record, igbide's proximity to river niger and trade, marriages and history with people across it in no way makes across the niger their origin or their genealogy even up to 10% accrued from across the niger (given that in truth no one people is truly indigenous to anywhere historically erasing time as a reference)
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Noneroone(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
BraniacX:

DUDE!!!! undecided

Shut your buccal cavity up and regurgitate your vomit! angry please take your politics to somewhere else where anyone gives a furck! comprende? Now buzz of!
wow

i never knew a reverse of your brothers action could hurt you this much

take heart cos its still the truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by BraniacX(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:
[b] "Urhobo wadoo!

Uvwie wadoo!

In addition, it is know that there is a subjective reason why Asaba was made the capital of Delta. The late wife of IBB Mariam Babaginda was from Asaba.
potolistic(m): 5:06pm
The capital city should be moved from asaba to warri... Asaba almost looks like a city in one of these igbo states".

"True. Many Deltans of the true old Delta province fought against the Asaba capital location but it has come to stay and there is nothing we can do about it at all. We just have to deal with it. Agbor/Kwale/Ughelli/Abraka are more central locations for the capital rather than Asaba. Any visitor who visits Asaba for the first time will assume ALL DELTANS are IGBOS because of the Igbo-factor in Asaba.

Our only hope is that Anioma State be created and the capital moved. Until then, Asaba remains our capital for better or worse".

"Ughelli sounds like a good choice.
Even warri is not that bad. If people say Warri is old and congested, that is because the city hasn't been treated the way it should, if billions has been sunk into the city the same way as it has been done to Asaba, warri will be in a much better shape.
Asaba was a small dusty old town before it became capital of Delta".
[/b]

See them. Enemies of Igbo progress! This is why Ndiigbo stepped in.

Asaba and it's environment is the only remaining Igbo frontier in the west of Niger, the rest is mired by Igbo denial, Asaba is being singled out by Igbophobic Delta tribes only because she retained her Igbo origin and continues to reach out to the SE.
You would rather have a non Igbo Asaba than an Igbo Asaba, the whole talk about centrality is a camouflage.

We will not sit and watch envious inferiority complex plaqued groups in Delta, run her down.

Say any trash about Asaba, and you attract Igbo wrath instantly.

Get lost you parasite!!!

You're not even deltan to boot!!!

We deltans have come to accept asaba as our capital just the same way Nigerians have come to accept abuja as our capital but the heart and soul of our beloved delta will always be warri and even our brothers from asaba are cool with it just the same way lagos will always be Nigeria's true heartbeat!! That used to be a politically vexing issue to many deltans, not so much so anymore and it has more to do with the fact that asaba people weren't planning on being lopped in with delta state at the onset but that is for the the history writers, our younger and contemporary generation grew up with this reality and have made peace with it on all sides of the previous divide. It is non deltan parasites like you who virally go from place to place looking for where to foster discontent and sow divisions! If the people of asaba one day decide to leave delta state and latch on to their brothers across the niger, we'll still wish them well and call them our brothers! Until they do that they remain not only our brothers, but proud deltans and host community of our state's capital and it isn't up to a parasite like you to declare them otherwise!

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
[b] Igbide is an Isoko clan located in the Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria.[1]

The predominant occupation of the Igbide is fishing. This is done mainly in the Urie lake, Owodokpokpo. In the first week of February the clan holds a festival on the Urie marking the start of the fishing season.[2] Cultivation, mainly of cassava and groundnuts, is also undertaken by the Igbide.

While popular folklore has it that the Igbide people originated from Mgbidi in the Eastern (Igbo) part of Nigeria, some more recent writers attribute their origins to Awka in present day Anambra state with a blend of later immigrants from Uvwie (Effurun) in Delta State .[3] This affiliation to the Igbos can be observed in the dress and costume codes of the Igbides in festivals like ABAME.,[4] and the salutation sequence and chants as well as the mercantile nature of a typical Igbide man. The Igbide people took early to Christianity.[5] Owodokpokpo, a community in Igbide clan, is regarded as one of the main entry points of Christianity into Isoko land.[6]

Igbide is also an oil producing community and host to Shell's Oroni oilfield. [/b]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbide
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Noneroone:
you and who?

nobody has time for such cos nobody competes with you.
even the meanest of nairaland igbo warlords have no time to meddle into the affairs of other ethnic groups with a view of causing division among them. this is because igbos dont feel threatened by whatever alignment within and between ethnic groups. but we all visit nairaland and know the most talked about ethnic group, we know the number of times shameless ethnic trolls open threads disputing existence of indigenous igbos communities in the SS. they dont do it for fun. To them the Igbos are everywhere and at the same time domineering. there is the need to constantly use the division tactics in order to dispel such fear. the fear is very much real. it is no joke, you also exhibit it very much like them. the only difference is that you try to sound mature. this is why you wrote a frontpage article, proclaimed uhrobo unity while emphasizing that Delta igbos dont see themselves as one. i could also remember having to engage you when in one of your threads you claimed ikwerre is disputed as an igbo subgroup, only to turn aroud and claim that urhobo, isoko and edo are of the same stock. if this isnt a gross display of insecurity, what then is? and you have the guts to call your critics haters. i dont blame you, if prof sagay could be as bigoted as he is, who are you to be prudent in your display of ethnicity.

Just negodu shocked

For your info; I don't have any problem with Igbos except the few, such as you, who always feel everyone is Igbophobic and that Igbo must be defended at all costs! Flash news is that no one cares! You guys are just jobless. If you want to make any meaningful contribution to Igbo, build schools, train children, enter into politics and change lives. Don't come online and start spewing bunkum which further soils your image to the world. Ever wondered why: Yorubas hate you, Hausas hate you, Edos hate you, Ibibios hate you, Even Igboid groups like Ikwerre, Ika, Ukwuani, etc all hate you guys? Something must be wrong. Na only una de the country sef. Small thing now, you'll cry marginalisation yet you occupy everywhere in the country and dominate people's land...

Anyway, I don't want to toll your path so I'll stop there. I love Igbos, at least the ones who do not have delusions of grandeur, but when I meet people like you and that other bigot called Igboid online, I reevaluate my stand and wonder why you act the way you do. Thank God that my Delta people, Igbo or not, do not behave like you guys! You can keep your bigotry to yourselves and leave us be.

Okwaya!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Get lost you parasite!!!

We deltans have come to accept asaba as our capital just the same way Nigerians have come to accept abuja as our capital but the heart and soul of our beloved delta will always be warri and even our brothers from asaba are cool with it just the same way lagos will always be Nigeria's true heartbeat!! That used to be a politically vexing issue to many deltans, not so much so anymore and it has more to do with the fact that asaba people weren't planning on being lopped in with delta state at the onset but that is for the the history writers, our younger and contemporary generation grew up with this reality and have made peace with it on all sides of the previous divide. It is non deltan parasites like you who virally go from place to place looking for where to foster discontent and sow divisions! If the people of asaba one day decide to leave delta state and latch on to their brothers across the niger, we'll still wish them well and call them our brothers! Until they do that they remain not only our brothers, but proud deltans and host community of our state's capital and it isn't up to a parasite like you to declare them otherwise!

Get away you! Hypocrites! It was your hateful brothers that brought about Asaba discussion here. Non of you can stomach your hatred for Asaba, simply because the People have refused to deny being Igbos. You derive joy when peeps deny being Igbo, so that you can render them minorities you can subdue, and Lord it over, without the fear of dragging SE in.

No Asaba person is happy or accepts the everyday slight you children of hate points towards Asaba, right from your inconsequential chiefs to your politicians and then the teeming illiterate massess. Asaba remain your nightmare, little wonder it didn't take you demons long to bring her into this discussion, if you have made peace with Asaba the Igbo city and same time the capital of Delta state, it wouldn't be an issue here.

Now fade off! You are not an Igbo, and have no right to meddle in Asaba issues. Go look for Igbo denying peeps to cuddle with, leave Asaba out of yoUrhobo masturbation.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Get lost you parasite!!!

Help me tell them. You won't see any Asaba person come out and cry over this issue. Deltans have made peace with the status quo and we are forging ahead in unity. But some bigoted across-the-niger people will not let us see road... These guys are so full of hate and it makes me wonder sometimes. The two people causing issues on this thread are not Deltans. They are just frustrated Igbocentric fellas trolling around nairaland with a false sense of grandeur like the Germans in Hitler's days.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Oildichotomy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You Mad Bro?! grin

Don't be mad at me, be at at Delta State.. grin
You mad at at Delta state??

And you can't type correctly se?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:
[b] Igbide is an Isoko clan located in the Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria.[1]

The predominant occupation of the Igbide is fishing. This is done mainly in the Urie lake, Owodokpokpo. In the first week of February the clan holds a festival on the Urie marking the start of the fishing season.[2] Cultivation, mainly of cassava and groundnuts, is also undertaken by the Igbide.

While popular folklore has it that the Igbide people originated from Mgbidi in the Eastern (Igbo) part of Nigeria, some more recent writers attribute their origins to Awka in present day Anambra state with a blend of later immigrants from Uvwie (Effurun) in Delta State .[3] This affiliation to the Igbos can be observed in the dress and costume codes of the Igbides in festivals like ABAME.,[4] and the salutation sequence and chants as well as the mercantile nature of a typical Igbide man. The Igbide people took early to Christianity.[5] Owodokpokpo, a community in Igbide clan, is regarded as one of the main entry points of Christianity into Isoko land.[6]

Igbide is also an oil producing community and host to Shell's Oroni oilfield. [/b]

Lol. Wikipedia source. Oya let me go and edit that article and write whatever I want ( I hope you are smart enough to get the drift).

Anyway, this thread is not about Igbide or which community came from Igboland or not. Igbide people are ISOKO, no amount of warping, grandeur, hegemony and acculturation can change that so deal with it.!!!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:

Help me tell them. You won't see any Asaba person come out and cry over this issue. Deltans have made peace with the status quo and we are forging ahead in unity. But some bigoted across-the-niger people will not let us see road... These guys are so full of hate and it makes me wonder sometimes. The two people causing issues on this thread are not Deltans. They are just frustrated Igbocentric fellas trolling around nairaland with a false sense of grandeur like the Germans in Hitler's days.

Did you see any Asaba man complain of our presence here? You think this is Ika and Ukwuani issues were you lots masturbate? grin

Here are early quotes on this thread by non Igbo Deltans about Asaba on this thread:

"Urhobo wadoo!

Uvwie wadoo!

In addition, it is know that there is a subjective reason why Asaba was made the capital of Delta. The late wife of IBB Mariam Babaginda was from Asaba.
The capital city should be moved from asaba to warri... Asaba almost looks like a city in one of these igbo states".

"True. Many Deltans of the true old Delta province fought against the Asaba capital location but it has come to stay and there is nothing we can do about it at all. We just have to deal with it. Agbor/Kwale/Ughelli/Abraka are more central locations for the capital rather than Asaba. Any visitor who visits Asaba for the first time will assume ALL DELTANS are IGBOS because of the Igbo-factor in Asaba.

Our only hope is that Anioma State be created and the capital moved. Until then, Asaba remains our capital for better or worse".

Even warri is not that bad. If people say Warri is old and congested, that is because the city hasn't been treated the way it should, if billions has been sunk into the city the same way as it has been done to Asaba, warri will be in a much better shape.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Oildichotomy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:

Just negodu shocked

For your info; I don't have any problem with Igbos except the few, such as you, who always feel everyone is Igbophobic and that Igbo must be defended at all costs! Flash news is that no one cares! You guys are just jobless. If you want to make any meaningful contribution to Igbo, build schools, train children, enter into politics and change lives. Don't come online and start spewing bunkum which further soils your image to the world. Ever wondered why: Yorubas hate you, Hausas hate you, Edos hate you, Ibibios hate you, Even Igboid groups like Ikwerre, Ika, Ukwuani, etc all hate you guys? Something must be wrong. Na only una de the country sef. Small thing now, you'll cry marginalisation yet you occupy everywhere in the country and dominate people's land...

Anyway, I don't want to toll your path so I'll stop there. I love Igbos, at least the ones who do not have delusions of grandeur, but when I meet people like you and that other bigot called Igboid online, I reevaluate my stand and wonder why you act the way you do. Thank God that my Delta people, Igbo or not, do not behave like you guys! You can keep your bigotry to yourselves and leave us be.

Okwaya!
Your post just showed all y'all are on the same page hypocritically

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
fratermathy:

Lol. Wikipedia source. Oya let me go and edit that article and write whatever I want ( I hope you are smart enough to get the drift).

Anyways, this thread is not about Igbide or which community came from Igboland or not. Igbide people are ISOKO, no amount of warping, grandeur, hegemony and acculturation can change that so deal with it.!!!

You can edit it now, and by tomorrow, Wikipedia will re edit it.

Igbide people are Isokos today, granted. But they have Igbo origin, and this is a historical fact. cool
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by jasysandra(f): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

Did you see any Asaba man complain of our presence here? You think this is Ika and Ukwuani issues were you lots masturbate? grin

Here are early quotes on this thread by non Igbo Deltans about Asaba on this thread:

"Urhobo wadoo!

Uvwie wadoo!

I am an Asaba girl from Umueze and I can categorically say you are yarning nonsense! Who send you?? We tell you to fight for us?

Oversabi. We are happy with where we are.

As if it is not bad enough that your people flood Asaba and pretend to be Oshimili indigenes here and get ALL OUR JOBS!!! Such a bad terrible lot of people.

Gerrohia man.

Efulefu

Let me call all the Asaba people to wire you now:

CC:
Asababoi
Aniomaagenda
Evaristus
Idumuoje

4 Likes

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by BraniacX(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Noneroone:
wow

i never knew a reverse of your brothers action could hurt you this much

take heart cos its still the truth

Boo hoo hoo! undecided

Cry me a teaspoonful undecided

It must hurt badly whenever people repeatedly and aggressively protest their non affiliation to you and your cause vehemently so you latch unto every probable exception like a drowning man to a floating log! Eeeeeyah! Doh! embarassed there is hope sha! grin I wish you well in your dream of igbo nationhood and if our asaba brothers choose to be part of that dream too, we wish them well and we will miss them badly but for a non deltan like you coming online to claim the plebescite and enfranchisement on their behalf is acting too high and mighty by a tad bit and if nairaland had a slap (whohzziiiing) icon, true to my deltan nature, you for don kollekt wella cool but you know that already don't you? undecided so don't abbrogate asaba's franchise on to igbo's across the niger! I can start an argument here and claim onitshan's aren't igbo's but that will be me shading you classically and believe it or not, i'm not your compere am proudly deltan and though my state has been severly bruised by my leaders, still love her, can't belong nowhere else, be proud of your state And leave mine alone
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Your post just showed all y'all are on the same page hypocritically

Seriously, this guy annoyed me. How can you come here and turn it to an ethnic war. Is it an achievement in Life??

I said Itsekiris and Olukumi are Yoruboid too but why are Yorubas not here fighting tooth and nails??

We need to examine ourselves sometimes bro.

No offence to the good Igbo people

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Oildichotomy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

Where do you intend going with this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
jasysandra:

I am an Asaba girl from Umueze and I can categorically say you are yarning nonsense! Who send you?? We tell you to fight for us?

Oversabi. We are happy with where we are.

As if it is not bad enough that your people flood Asaba and pretend to be Oshimili indigenes here and get ALL OUR JOBS!!! Such a bad terrible lot of people.

Gerrohia man.

Efulefu

Let me call all the Asaba people to wire you now:

CC:
Asababoi
Aniomaagenda

Evaristus
Idumuoje

Lol! Akwunakwuna!

Are you the gf he was speaking of? Who knows you? Who send you? You don baff!

Get away you!

No one knows you here or in Asaba!

You are an Unknown entity.

cc Ugomba, Ikeg48, onenaira, Ikechu1
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by BraniacX(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

Did you put that on wiki? Shame on you! Wiki is now your source! And folklore?? shocked aaw pleazze b1tch just can it! We trace our geneaology to earliest possible obtainable points, who is the founder of igbide? Don't tell me mgbidi's twin brother as that would be downright comical grin. Where were the transition points? What were the landmarks identifiable even in modern times? Migration isn't just folklore "fail-einstein!!!" Especially those a couple of centuries young!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Oildichotomy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

You can edit it now, and by tomorrow, Wikipedia will re edit it.

Igbide people are Isokos today, granted. But they have Igbo origin, and this is a historical fact. cool
Same way you have Jewish origin right?

Just drop this sweet claim straw massaging your loins already!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by jasysandra(f): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Where do you intend going with this?

Nor mind am, na so dem de do. They start excavating irrelevant facts and spew them online. Tribal bigots!!!

Dem full Asaba na. We see them everyday forming one thing here; buying land and claiming indigene. Later they will start sowing seeds of discord even among we Aniomas.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by chillbabe(f): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
I luv Delta state and the woman match their men when it comes to drinking monkey tail lol. I brings back gd memories. They have the best starch and bangasoup. Miss Asaba village with their bushmeat peppersoup. Got my Urhobo name in Ogahra Egwono jp.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by Igboid: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Did you put that on wiki? Shame on you! Wiki is now your source! And folklore?? shocked aaw pleazze b1tch just can it! We trace our geneaology to earliest possible obtainable points, who is the founder of igbide? Don't tell me mgbidi's twin brother as that would be downright comical grin. Where were the transition points? What were the landmarks identifiable even in modern times? Migration isn't just folklore "fail-einstein!!!" Especially those a couple of centuries young!

Go and Ask Igbide people that put up the story on Wikipedia. Since you know more than them.

Ndi ara!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

"Urhobo wadoo!

Uvwie wadoo!

The last time I checked, an Asaba indigene has replied you. I guess you've found your answer. Keep it rolling and I'm sure more will come eventually. Asaba people may not like us but trust me, they hate Eastern bigots more than they could ever hate us.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State by fratermathy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Igboid:

Go and Ask Igbide people that put up the story on Wikipedia. Since you know more than them.

Ndi ara!

Igbide people didn't put that there. You and I know that it is one of you guys, tribal bigots, that did that in other to proclaim superiority. Now you have it, you can smile. We know better. Wikipedia is easy to edit and change as long as references are produced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

OCHA BRIGADE Kenneth Okonkwo Dies In Accident (Photos) / Sinkhole Swallows Range Rover Sport In Imo State (Video) / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.