Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) (2205 Views)

He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kikelomo is my goodfriend, so she came to my room and saw my trouser on top of my chair. And she went straight to it and opened my zip and pulled out my sport bet ticket because she heard from someone that i won 500,000... Xo i came in, and she said i have been hiding the big winning from her... We just laughed it out loud and we took selfie and we did praise and worship and some prayers and she left..

The pics will be uploaded when the full moon shows tonight

3 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
so my prayers no dey show for your bodyundecided
Re: Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) by youngboi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Something big is something big cheesy
Re: Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) by Barackmeringo: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
I is just look at you.

You think say you is wise abi?

Issorai, kontinew, so
gbo
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) by AmakaAina(f): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Son In Sexual Relationship, Revealed / See What This Runs Girl Did To This Married Man Wife Over Sex / 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.