Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Rush Into Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Rush Into Marriage? (21836 Views)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by flyca: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
This topic go sweet o

Modified: Its not even what I thought sad
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by VeniceTown: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2016
rexericx:

I guess a man that has got the fear of God,a man that is slow to anger....

Keep the date
Remember the "printer Error lovebirds"
Rep from nairaland should be preparing to grace the Event
https://www.nairaland.com/2986315/nairalanders-true-life-love-story
And who told you one has to have the "fear " of God to be a good man ? What does fear of God even mean ? I stopped reading after this post of yours....you religious folks always use this line like only Christians get married or live a just life. Some of you "God fearing " men are worst than Amadioha. Even with the number of so called God fearing men, the country is full of shameless women beaters and pedophiles who are waiting for whose life to devour. One doesn't need to be God fearing to be a good man. It tells me about your level of intelligence anyway. Have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
you guys have not married since?your gist is getting stale

2 Likes

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Kunberg: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Let's not forget its not easy to wait while there's age on your side
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by sassiemyk: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
No responsible and reasonable person can be pressured into doin anything. in life humans do want they want to do, blaming whatever ones does on anything or anyone is total irresponsibility. Marriage is what a person must do alone, even family and friends are removed from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by miqos02(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Pureheart91(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
I Got One Thing Right From The Post

HENRY
&
JOVIA

And not the oda way around

JOVIA
&
HENRY

When i get to see the latter oda dan d forma printed- i be like....PLEASE WHO IS MARRYING WHO, the guy or the gal...

9ja been follown dy wrong path since 1959BI

Congrats man....wishn u a blissful Life Ahead.
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by AndreSalvatore: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
Lalasticlala come and marry me nau cry cry
. He's preaching sermon... Hope u r wit yo bible...

1 Like

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Pureheart91(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
VeniceTown:
And who told you one has to have the "fear " of God to be a good man ? What does fear of God even mean ? I stopped reading after this post of yours....you religious folks always use this line like only Christians get married or live a just life. Some of you "God fearing " men are worst than Amadioha. Even with the number of so called God fearing men, the country is full of shameless women beaters and pedophiles who are waiting for whose life to devour. One doesn't need to be God fearing to be a good man. It tells me about your level of intelligence anyway. Have a nice day.

Its so certain u clearly dont understand dy meaning of those powerful four letter words..The Fear of God.
It simply means been obedient to Gods will, and way. Now i dont see a senario were one wud hve d fear of God and do wat they acclaimed "christains" do...please do knw dat been a "born again" is different frm been a "christain". Hence the former does the will of Jesus Christ, whilst d latter is a Hypocrite(do wat i say n not wat i do people).

Obedience conates Fear for someone. Have a nyc day bro, and dont follow religion but strive to be bornagian for the hour is @ us.

GoD Bless You!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by ayooladee(f): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
. He's preaching sermon... Hope u r wit yo bible...
hmmm angry
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by rexericx(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
VeniceTown:

No vex,therr is no man that is not good,its just that once a [color=#990000][/color]padlock meets it's own Key
Then Equation is solved.Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by trigar12(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Am in HND 1
The girls in hnd 1 wants to get married, all they think of is marriage. As if marriage is so simple. angry
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Ramanto(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Na one girl dey pressurize me into marrying her sharply...mtchwwww
Marry Her. Otherwise, Quit Today!!
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by chiboy1928(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ladies and guys if u feel you are financially and mentally matured to get married then go ahead and Marry,bt dnt marry becos of age,societal pressure etc. Marriage no be beans it comes with its own challenges so jst get prepared.i pity most of our ladies who wants to get married because others are getting married that the shallow Mentality most of our girls have and some failed to see beyond what lies ahead after the Wedding anyway Africa mentalit mostly Nigerians girls is so backward.i no blame them too much of telemundo it's also part of the causes of the so called failed marriages we have out there.pls dnt ask me hw!

3 Likes

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by VeniceTown: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pureheart91:

Its so certain u clearly dont understand dy meaning of those powerful four letter words..The Fear of God.
It simply means been obedient to Gods will, and way. Now i dont see a senario were one wud hve d fear of God and do wat they acclaimed "christains" do...please do knw dat been a "born again" is different frm been a "christain". Hence the former does the will of Jesus Christ, whilst d latter is a Hypocrite(do wat i say n not wat i do people).

Obedience conates Fear for someone. Have a nyc day bro, and dont follow religion but strive to be bornagian for the hour is @ us.

GoD Bless You!
Follwoing gods will ? The same God that murdered 42 children who mocked Elisha for having bald head or the one who chose Kind David who murdered Uriah and took his wife ? I see why the country is like this. You folks really do follow your gods will.
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
iykedare:
If you are old enough to have sex,you are old enough to get married.

Dumbest thing I've heard in a long while.

I know it's your opinion so, no hating.
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by kibo: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
VeniceTown:

Why is it so hard to respond in a civil manner and respect an opinion?

The bolded doesnt make sense.

Not accepting someones opinion as a different school of thought tells a lot about your own intelligence too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by VeniceTown: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
kibo:

The bolded doesnt make sense. Not accepting someones opinion as a different school of thought tells a lot about your own intelligence.
Yes it doesn't make sense because what I replied to didn't make any sense too. When your school of thought is flawed I won't accept it and I will call you out!
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Chrisjane(f): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
l agree with the OP. Marriage is inevitable but it should be followed after financial and emotional preparedness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by rexericx(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pureheart91:
I Got One Thing Right From The Post

JOVIA
&
HENRY

Congrats man....wishn u a blissful Life Ahead.

Thanks, corrected
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Smitsam: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
you really don't need to be ready to get married because most people eventually stay up their youthful life getting ready. if u really want to get married, all you need do is to be pre- prepared... Get the right tools because it is in marriage that you understand what marriage is all about. # just saying.

5 Likes

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by flamingREED(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Now I know that many here are poor.

cry

Imagine what they think of marriage - a honorable thing!
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by kibo: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
VeniceTown:
Yes it doesn't make sense because what I replied to didn't make any sense too. When your school of thought is flawed I won't accept it and I will call you out!

A person was asked his/her own definition of a good man and the reply was "a man with the fear of God".

And you say that school of thought is flawed ?? Where is the power of choice and opinion.

Its like asking me for my best meal, and i say rice and plantain and you say its wrong, that i should choose only rice because you've never seen plantain or tasted it.

Dont you think that is rather absurd !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by ojuu4u(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
brain247:
marriage shouldn't be a major priority in one's life,we should be more focus on achieving our individual goals first. There are so many people who are not successful in there marital life,but they are success in there career.

is mariage nt one of goals that humans pursue in life?
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
I don quite since
Ramanto:

Marry Her. Otherwise, Quit Today!!
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by ojuu4u(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
VeniceTown:

can u see ursf? Must someone belong to a particular religion b4 he/she has fear of God? Pls dnt dnt confuse ursf she said it all, u must go 4 partner who ve fear of God if u want to succed maritaly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
computerboy:

OP It's not always pressure that put girls in wrong marriages. Our parents are becoming more understanding and pressures are getting less. Most times it's about the money. Girls will cancel their long list of qualities and values they want in a potential husband if the guy is rich.

I've heard some girls say they don't want to pay next year rent. A man should come and take over. Just imagine the kind of marriage these ladies would get into with this mindset.

The ladies are the one putting the pressures upon themselves. Dragging the few rich bachelors. No thanks to the current economy that made it worse.

The insult on NL alone is killing, so many girls are not even after any man's money because they make more money, there's still pressure out there my dear , it may not be from parents like you stated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by ojuu4u(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
kibo:

The bolded doesnt make sense.

Not accepting someones opinion as a different school of thought tells a lot about your own intelligence too.

tanks for letting him knw he is not mature, mariage is not meant for this type of person, hence he wil kill the poor girl

1 Like

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by peter(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
Lalasticlala come and marry me nau cry cry

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by ayooladee(f): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=peter post=47262325][/quote] stalking? undecided
Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by peter(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
stalking? undecided

Re: Why Rush Into Marriage? by VeniceTown: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
kibo:

A person was asked his/her own definition of a good man and the reply was "a man with the fear of God".

And you say that school of thought is flawed ?? Where is the power of choice and opinion.

Its like asking me for my best meal, and i say rice and plantain and you say its wrong, that i should choose only rice because you've never seen plantain or tasted it.

Dont you think that is rather absurd !!!
A meal is a personal thing that you swallow so no one cares if roasted rat and cheese is your best meal. But when you say a good man is God fearing means that if I tell him I'm not God fearing means I'm not a good person, you see where it comes in ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.