Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

"Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women (1073 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women by BrosMayowa(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
The gospel star’s wife told Drum magazine that prayer‚ trust‚ faith and intimacy plays a vital role in a marriage.

And good food‚ of course.

Ayanda told the publication that as a wife‚ cooking is not all you do.

“You pray‚ you cook and you twerk for your husband. He needs to find twerking at home. As much as I’m a wife‚ I can’t afford to stop being a girlfriend. When we close the bedroom door‚ it’s not time to pray. Intimacy is very important. You can’t downplay intimacy‚” she said.

Ayanda added that even though female fans are bound to get carried away- “groupies” are not an issue for her.

Ayanda and her gospel singer husband are known for their fun view of their marriage. Sfiso has famously referred to his wife as his 'Kim Kardashian' but has expressed that he doesn't like it when people refer to her as a gold digger.

During an interview on CliffCentral The gospel star stated that when he met his wife for the first time in 2002 he knew she was the one.

“The first time I saw my wife‚ I told her‚ ‘I want to marry you’ and she didn’t believe me. She told me that we were too young. Even though she didn’t believe me and I didn’t have money I told her that God will provide.”

Sfiso remembered how he couldn’t afford anything at the time but Ayanda still loved him.

“After we got married things were so bad‚ it was like someone told everyone not to hire me or give me any interviews or anything. I had to stay with my mother-in-law and Ayanda in their house because it was bad.”

He explained that this led him to approach churches in the community for gigs saying this is the reason he gets angry when people label Ayanda as a “gold-digger who is only with him for the fame.”

Source: http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/entertainment/2016/07/04/you-pray-you-cook-and-you-twerk-for-your-husband---ayanda-ncwane

Re: "Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women by Kelechi2020(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Personal stories has automatically become food for public consumption...i am going to live my own way of life..

DO you know your car is ten times safe from theft with a tracking device installed
Check my signature
Re: "Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Hateu2 kiss

Oya comman twerk for daddy

Re: "Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Jarizod:
Hateu2 kiss

Oya comman twerk for daddy

Re: "Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47259012][/quote] tongue wink

Re: "Twerk For Your Husbands" - Ayanda, Gospel Singer Advises Women by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Her advice is onpoint

(1) (Reply)

How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) / Interesting Relationship Experience With Member Of The Lord's Chosen Church / Guys, How Do I Stop This Hot Chilly Effect On My Willy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.