Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave (5834 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by dannyben5: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Damseyl i dont do any of those tins u listed....i be innocent...ask sandoski.....

Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
dannyben5:
Damseyl i dont do any of those tins u listed....i be innocent...ask sandoski.....

Lol..... gringrin

Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by dannyben5: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... gringrin
i cant lie we ar in d month of july...

Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by Rukkydelta(f): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
damseyl:
ur post hits him like a trailer jam... So deep he culdnt hide the painment
Lol!
He wasn't able to hide that he was guilty cos the way he attacked me shows that he partake in such act
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by damseyl(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
waywardpikin:

lol and why do you want him to be your friend so badly...

He wanna chop your pum-pum, you wanna be his bff aka friendzone. None of una gree shift ground for the other so the nigga had to port.

Or he be like learner for your eye?
grin
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by damseyl(f): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
After all our lies that you have exposed, you will still believe us. So what's the essence?
the stupid ones na
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by damseyl(f): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Hahahahah....I'm so guilty of that number 1 o... Why I no go look yansh? grin

Not a bad habit jor
Its fun watching big butts especially all those kinds that slaps each other
ah dot shocked , as innocent as u look? cheesy....
I'm breaking up wit u sad
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by druxy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
lmaoo...se aye idi lewa ni....that got me
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by bitchcrafts: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Staring at anything that protrudes even if well guarded by apparels around the cervical region is a conditioned reflex action for me. Smoking tobacco / marijuana too esp when its freaking cold grin ... I don't do cigars and still sure my dentals are whiter than op's . Listerine+Sensodyne/Colgate+dental flossing have been my age long mouth agents and they've been doing just fine smiley
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
I do none of these. wth would I keep a condom in my wallet?
Re: 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:
6.. Wearing the same boxers for a week.

7.. Having the mentality that they can't be friends with any girl they toast that didn't agree to date them cos they see it as friend zoning

babe your comments speaks volumes, says u don get enough experience or either u an ur gir ls talk a whole lot about guys, 1st boxers 4 a week is insane, i was thought to wash underwear's every day, once u wear anything for more than 3 to 4 hours, u probably have sweat in it, smell goes in it no matter how goes your body spray is or deo, and ladies some of we guys can actually be friends but most of u girls would also wanna friend zone these set of guys, u all prefer the bad guys, the good ones are boring, same way u girls are all different so are we also..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. / How I Was Almost Scammed Here / Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.