Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. (5831 Views)

See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You. / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is sex always good? There are times when you should
stay away from it, and every man should know the
reasons not to get busy! This list may surprise you.

List of 4 reasons why not to have sex:

Besides the obvious thing – not being the husband of
the lady you plan to enjoy, there are other reasons to
keep away from intimacy. Here they are.

1. At your bachelor’s party

You are a groom and your friends bring in some girls to
have fun at your last bachelor’s night out. It’s the worst
possible idea to get busy with a stripper or some
strange girl. You have picked that woman to be your
wife for a reason. Keep it in mind, when other ladies
offer fun to you. You do not want to start your married
life with cheating. What you sow, you will reap!

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
2. Alcohol

Either you or she or both of you are drunk. How much is
too much? 3 to 5 drinks can make you less wise in your
decisions and less cautious. Consuming alcohol, you
become more open for risky things, such as unprotected sex. And you put yourself and the other person in danger of getting SDTs (HIV and other love bugs) or impregnating the woman.

Such a situation is highly undesirable. So, if you drink
too much, make a rule to abstain from sex with a new
girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
3. At her parents’ house

That’s not the best location for the love games. They
may return home unexpectedly. Or if they are home,
they may enter her room any time and catch you at it.
It’s a very embarrassing situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
4. When you wish to marry her

She is a virgin, and you have made up your mind to
marry her. But you want her so and think: what if we do
it now? Why wait for the wedding night? Stop! You are
going to ruin it all. Waiting does not kill anyone. Just set
the date and you won’t regret it. As waiting double the
pleasure on the first night!

These reasons should stop you and make you think.
Sex is not always a good idea, and it can be dangerous
and has the power to ruin your life when done at the
wrong time and with the wrong person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by kindworld(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by saintfellow(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sex is overrated.
I have live my life and learn about life so much that i now know that sex is overrated.
There are things more important in life than sex.
Apart from marriage, sex outside marriage is a waste of time and energy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
Sex is overrated.
I have live my life and learn about life so much that i now know that sex is overrated.

You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by fromnigeria(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by saintfellow(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
lilyqueen:

You are right
thanks dear.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
una don hear? undecided abi make OP add more?

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Xer0: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Never drink and have sex

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Only dangerous when you proceed to share body fluids.
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Sweetnik22(f): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
lipsrsealed
bbmpin say something na tongue
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op.. Has anyone told you that you look like a famous singer... Tope Alabi.

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by FvckShiT(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
I fūck wherever .....whenever I fūcking wish to fūck grin
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
Sex is overrated.
I concur smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Op.. Has anyone told you that you look like a famous singer... Tope Alabi.
Nope shocked
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
Nope shocked
You do sha...... Nice thread BTW

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is there "anyone" that isn't aware of this basic primary 5 "sexual education" that you have shared!!!

Funny thing is that you actually thought that it is dope hence this unnecessary thread smh (very resourceful undecided ) #old garbage

6 Likes

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You do sha...... Nice thread BTW
Tnx dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
Is there "anyone" that isn't aware of this basic primary 5 "sexual education" that you have shared!!!

Funny thing is that you actually thought that it is dope hence this unnecessary thread smh (very resourceful undecided ) #old garbage

Can't u be nice for once guy undecided na wah u ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:

Take a chill. Don't know why you're mad.

You shouldn't just assume people know things just because you do. If there are people like you then definitely there must be those who ain't aware of the 5 basic sex education or whatever. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by bodee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
nice one @ op, these are precautions for the unsaved ones. It's just like when some "baddos" are advising themselves on some sort of extremities. Premarital sex is normal but for the nonbelievers; in fact, it's abnormal for nonbelievers not to engage in premarital sex but the believing ones have already been crucified with Christ. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xer0:
Never drink and have sex
care to say why?
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sex is only dangerous when you have unprotected sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
bodee:
nice one @ op, these are precautions for the unsaved ones. It's just like when some "baddos" are advising themselves on some sort of extremities. Premarital sex is normal but for the nonbelievers; in fact, it's abnormal for nonbelievers not to engage in premarital sex but the believing ones have already been crucified with Christ. Hallelujah!
laveda repent. ireneony repent berlyn repent. you can't claim to love God when you act contrary. john 14:15
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Xer0: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

care to say why?
While drunk you can have unprotected sex, sex with someone you don't intend to, most of all you will never enjoy it
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
bodee:
Tnx dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by MBush(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
That's my girl... Nikky baby...
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Sweetnik22(f): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:
That's my girl... Nikky baby...
Mr bush u don chop ban ni cheesy
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Maxi112: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let discuss 2 and 4

Especially #2

If not when you're drunk, when?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Good Looking Guy In My Life..... / Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.