Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (8306 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
If you can move close, just try observe the smell from her ear canal. It would be of the same smell as sperm. Those odours are usually activated when a girl becomes s3xually charged. No Lady can fool me.

Only if she doesn't take shower after she had a good sex across the street. grin
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by dreamworld: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
If you can move close, just try observe the smell from her ear canal. It would be of the same smell as sperm. Those odours are usually activated when a girl becomes s3xually charged. No Lady can fool me.
Hmmm, iv never tried to check that up before, grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2016
dreamworld:

Hmmm, iv never tried to check that up before, grin grin
I dont want gals 2know 2much so dats 1 among many. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Only if she doesn't take shower after she had a good sex across the street. grin
girl, remember the ear is not something you wash any how except U are planning for infections. Moreso, there ar many other ways. I wouldn't shoot dat so gal woun't read it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
girl, remember the ear is not something you wash any how except U are planning for infections. Moreso, there ar many other ways. I wouldn't shoot dat so gal woun't read it.

wink always remember from Eve down to the modern females we're born clever and cautious. I won't shoot that either so you will left with no clue at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Lose Ya Virginity / Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit / I Am An Intelligent Woman, Why Am I Addicted To Unavailable Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.