Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? (6830 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
They sent me to buy kpomo ooo how did I. Get here

As u hear [size=17pt]one night[/size] she com add am [size=17pt]stand[/size]...
Na wetin mislead u... hop ur junior neva stand?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ayooladee(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you na marry I go marry you put for house na

Dem ban you again?
washy washy embarassed embarassed

Yea a week ban angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
ayooladee:
washy washy embarassed embarassed

Yea a week ban angry angry
washy washy? Hmmmmmmm ok na

You and ban

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
[size=30pt]BOTH OF YOU KIP-KWAYET!!![/size]
I feel ur pain bro...
But u dnt need to b a female to get attention...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided firstking01! U c wetin u cos? Beta come and talk sense in2 dis dude's head!!! Cos its obvious he doesn't have any

Cutehector swidy smiley is erniesmallzz a guy?
Nzeokafor:

I feel ur pain bro...
But u dnt need to b a female to get attention...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ayooladee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
washy washy? Hmmmmmmm ok na

You and ban
cheesy grin lolzzz u af killed me grin grin this would be the last time embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff or curvysola....

Dreams though undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided firstking01! U c wetin u cos? Beta come and talk sense in2 dis dude's head!!! Cos its obvious he doesn't have any

Lol... Dude dey sha...
Ok....
U are a she with brown cucumber....
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

lol nzeokafor she is a girl..
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy lol, girl? Am a lady jor tongue
Cutehector:
lol nzeokafor she is a girl..
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hav u kiss befor grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
embarassed cry nope,
Cutehector:
hav u kiss befor grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by TamedWolf90: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
[size=30pt]BOTH OF YOU KIP-KWAYET!!![/size]

I think its time you upload your pic.....
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by TamedWolf90: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Where is Twaci??
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided the last time i checked its called "MY PROFILE" and nt "OUR PROFILE" so if i like, i upload, iffadnt like i dnt upload! So smoke that!
TamedWolf90:

I think its time you upload your pic.....
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed cry nope,
oya don worry, i"ll travel to ur side just to kiss u..
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
awww cutehec embarassed seriously?
Cutehector:
oya don worry, i"ll travel to ur side just to kiss u..
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
awww cutehec embarassed seriously?
yes my lady..
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by TamedWolf90: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided the last time i checked its called "MY PROFILE" and nt "OUR PROFILE" so if i like, i upload, iffadnt like i dnt upload! So smoke that!

Hmmmm, Ernie its me you are talking to like that.... I should smoke what you just said, na wa oooo....
I no go marry again... Infact our marriage is now inconclusive... Abeg Unapapadeycraze come give Twaci certificate of return...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
If no, who would you like to have a one night stand with?

It's gonna be laveda the faker.

Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm

really! I want to fvck you. I'm serious. Have you ever been to lagos? I gat a nice place where we could do it.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
embarassed am sorry, u caused it
TamedWolf90:

Hmmmm, Ernie its me you are talking to like that.... I should smoke what you just said, na wa oooo....
I no go marry again... Infact our marriage is now inconclusive... Abeg Unapapadeycraze come give Twaci certificate of return...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

really! I want to fvck you. I'm serious. Have you ever been to lagos? I gat a nice place where we could do it.

OK.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Ok...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Lordbammy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
** Balance for back seat dey observe **
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by TamedWolf90: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed am sorry, u caused it

I meant you should upload it so they would stop making those negative posts...oya come and take hug my baby...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

OK.

What do we do now? You ain't replying ma pm. Let's make arrangement.

i'm feeling your sexy body.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Frozeen(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lanicky is okay for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by zicoraads: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
cherryice:
Ok bruh. U wish
More like you wish tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by zicoraads: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
It would surely be Oliviarims wink

And surely Laveda wink

And...Mzdivacious cool

Three...abi na Foursome cool grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by cherryice(f): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
zicoraads:

More like you wish tongue
hahahaha grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
zicoraads:
It would surely be Olivia rims wink

And surely La veda wink

And...Mzdivacious cool

Three...abi na Foursome cool grin

That ain't happening. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached / Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.