Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? (6817 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Saint83(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed what fears uncle?

No picture,are you a spirit ni
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ba7man(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

What do we do now? You ain't replying ma pm. Let's make arrangement.

i'm feeling your sexy body.
Calm down.

You're coming onto her too strongly.

Girls like coded, silent moves.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
ba7man:
Calm down.

You're coming onto her too strongly.

Girls like coded, silent moves.

You don't know laveda. I just dey wind her ni. Laveda likes guys that CUM straight.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by onstelly(f): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
If no, who would you like to have a one night stand with?

It's gonna be laveda the faker.
I wanna have with you undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
onstelly:

i like datcheesy. I won't fvck you. I will just svck your succulent boobs.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sheunsheun(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

You don't know laveda. I just dey wind her ni. Laveda likes guys that CUM straight.

Abeg stay away from my crush cool
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
sheunsheun:

Abeg stay away from my crush cool
wink

Hello. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sheunsheun(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

wink

Hello. cheesy
Oh, m shy!!!
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
ayooladee:
cheesy grin lolzzz u af killed me grin grin this would be the last time embarassed embarassed
story for the gods grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
sheunsheun:

Oh, m shy!!!

Please don't be. embarassed

How are you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sheunsheun(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Please don't be. embarassed

How are you? cheesy
Lol, m fine. Longest tym
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by bayocute(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
If no, who would you like to have a one night stand with?

It's gonna be laveda the faker.
Sandoski be dat pesin. Waiting for dat miraculous night. I'm gonna be asking God to delay dat niqht for 48 hrs.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
sheunsheun:

Lol, m fine. Longest tym

Yeah..I've been around tho..
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sheunsheun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah..I've been around tho..
Same here, ve u sorted ur email ish!!
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
bayocute:

Sandoski be dat pesin. Waiting for dat miraculous night. I'm gonna be asking God to delay dat niqht for 48 hrs.

gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
KingCheezyPuff or curvysola....

Dreams though undecided
Blueeyeballs❤hiding behind this new moniker? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by yattybanana(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
onstelly:
fine babe xup
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Blueeyeballs❤hiding behind this new moniker? undecided
am not "hiding" I just want to start anew...

Btw, how did u know it was me
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
am not "hiding" I just want to start anew...

Btw, how did u know it was me
❤saw you tell Hector.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
onstelly:

undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤saw you tell Hector.
lol... I wanna adjust my ways, and live up to ur advice... Just don't know how to prove it, let's say.. I've learnt my leasons undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
lol... I wanna adjust my ways, and live up to ur advice... Just don't know how to prove it, let's say.. I've learnt my leasons undecided
undecided oh,so you've freed yer birdy?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided oh,so you've freed yer birdy?
I just felt I been doing the wrong thing... conscience won't lemme be...
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I just felt I been doing the wrong thing... conscience won't lemme be...
❤is that a 'yes'. Birdy went bye bye?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤is that a 'yes'. Birdy went bye bye?
birdy?? I don't understand dear.. Wats birdy?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
sheunsheun:

Same here, ve u sorted ur email ish!!

Yeah smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
birdy?? I don't understand dear.. Wats birdy?
❤The 1 that's hurting yer conscious now.
You know....❤The caged birdy you forgot to free before you sought a new 1.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤The 1 that's hurting yer consciou now.
You know.The caged birdy you forgot to free before you bought a new 1.
smiley now I get it... I guess I let it go.

never felt good about the other day u know, remember that day
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
smiley now I get it... I guess I let it go.

never felt good about the other day u know, remember that day
undecidedDude! "I guess"
It's a simple yes or no question ❤There are no other options
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecidedDude! "I guess"
It's a simple yes or no question ❤There are no other options
u were right about those questions, and they hit me real bad, u were right about everything..

But is there someone u ain't crushing on in here And pls.. Gimme a "yes or no" tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
u were right about those questions, and they hit me real bad, u were right about everything..

But is there someone u ain't crushing on in here And pls.. Gimme a "yes or no" tongue
grin You are being evasive❤ but yes,I do.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin You are being evasive❤ but yes,I do.
Its not like dat cheezy dear... I really have dropped the birdy lol grin ur words were coming on hard on me...

Mmm... Will u be kind enough to tell me the lucky guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.