Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? (6577 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sheunsheun(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah smiley
Ok, will send u a pm nw
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Laveda(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
sheunsheun:

Ok, will send u a pm nw
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sheunsheun(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Laveda:

Ok. Sent!!!
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Its not like dat cheezy dear... I really have dropped the birdy lol grin ur words were coming on hard on me...

Mmm... Will u be kind enough to tell me the lucky guy

❤so he can see? Nope. Bye wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤so he can see? Nope. Bye wink
... U see dear? U were as guilty as me... We both have crushes on here... Buh u told Me to knock it off and face my offline relationship...

I thought the person u crushing on was me u know wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
... U see dear? U were as guilty as me... We both have crushes on here... Buh u told Me to knock it off and face my offline relationship...

I thought the person u crushing on was me u know wink
the 2 are not comparable❤you have a woman offline and I don't undecided I can do ad I please,you can't.

Or is not you crushing but having a offline relationship thing thing you where feeling guilty over? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by sirEAGLES(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Olosho dey form for internet. Mtcheew Nobi man like am dey doggie u. With ur mouth wey be like wetin dem take dey duck cow prick
cherryice:
Ok bruh. U wish
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
the 2 are not comparable❤you have a woman offline and I don't undecided I can do ad I please,you can't.

Or is not you crushing but having a offline relationship thing thing you where feeling guilty over? undecided
u just lied to my face... Pls don't lie a second time cos I know there's a dude behind dah beauty.... So u see, u too need to stop crushing like I did.. tongue

U always end conversations with a "bye", I want to do that today lol...

Bye grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by abbeyology88(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
OP I have not have one.but if I should make a Choice, it will be Rosy4u.
grin

I don't know why I've been keeping this Babe in my mind since the day I set my eyes on hercheesy

Rosy4u is my Crush and she deserves my one night stand
grin

Am expecting her presence now.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry nope, dnt sorry me!!!
Always not accepting apologies despite how small you look

Are we cool yet?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2016
zicoraads:
It would surely be Oliviarims wink
And surely Laveda wink
And...Mzdivacious cool
Three...abi na Foursome cool grin
loool u is high
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Tzmalife(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2016
It wud be MYsticgal angry

Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ligopedro: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2016
It wud Aminat508 tongue
The profile pic is kiss
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by pbs4real(m): 3:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Sarimah comes to my mindtongue
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by princesweetman2(m): 4:25am On Jul 08, 2016
vivianbelema:
Oh oh

CAN I MAKE U SAD SO I'ON AV 2 WAIT FOR 2SECS TO GET MOTIVATED .. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by ayooladee(f): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
story for the gods grin
how many alternative account u get self undecided

omg i will be free soon my ban expires today @12pm grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by onstelly(f): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i like datcheesy. I won't fvck you. I will just svck your succulent boobs.
Fuvk off
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by onstelly(f): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by onstelly(f): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2016
yattybanana:
fine babe xup
I am good and you
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by yattybanana(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2016
onstelly:

I am good and you
am cool, what part of mars you at, coming for u soon#winks
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by rosy4u(f): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyology88:
OP I have not have one.but if I should make a Choice, it will be Rosy4u.
grin

I don't know why I've been keeping this Babe in my mind since the day I set my eyes on hercheesy

Rosy4u is my Crush and she deserves my one night stand
grin

Am expecting her presence now.

Awwwn cheesy

Glad someone somewhere has me in mind smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by onstelly(f): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2016
yattybanana:
am cool, what part of mars you at, coming for u soon#winks
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by abbeyology88(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
rosy4u:

Awwwn cheesy

Glad someone somewhere has me in mind smiley

U really deserve more than just an attention.
Glad she responded grin
How u dear?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by yattybanana(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
onstelly:
shocked
u scared
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
how many alternative account u get self undecided

omg i will be free soon my ban expires today @12pm grin
what alternative?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by onstelly(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
yattybanana:
u scared
Yes I am scared
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by rosy4u(f): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyology88:

U really deserve more than just an attention.

Glad she responded grin

How u dear?

I'm cool nd u?
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by abbeyology88(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
rosy4u:

I'm cool nd u?
Am great.
U seldom come on line.
I don't always see ur post.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by rosy4u(f): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyology88:

Am great.

U seldom come on line.

I don't always see ur post.

Sometimes busy uno
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by hareeyour: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello am hareeyour by name,it there is any woman who need a guy for sex,
should call my number 08023062149,one thing I know about myself Is that i will
f**k you hard Till you are satisfied..And am good at licking too,My dick is 6'1,
hope to hear from those ladies who love sex so much,and wanna have a good time too...
Have a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite,
festac area.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by abbeyology88(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
rosy4u:

Sometimes busy uno
Heyaah
Aiit.
Re: Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? by yattybanana(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
onstelly:
Yes I am scared
don't hun, just want to get to know more of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / "I Gave My Virginity To My Boyfriend As A Birthday Gift"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.