Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Do You GUYS Gain? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You GUYS Gain? (3201 Views)

Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by curvysola(f): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dab2mydick:
just leave em furkers.... By the time they REALLY need to make use of their dick(in marriage), then they start giving their wives excuses that's irrelevant, then u know wats gonna happen... Another guy who's capable starts shinning the newly married woman's kpomo.... grin just pirry em cry

I Bleep only once in 2 weeks grin
thats correct so i guess in the end men eventually lose
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

yeah... And that's why I stay away from pussy for long and my bae likes it dat way...
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by Seened: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

There are more than one way to look at an issue. Wish you were more openminded.
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

you are still picking offence with that lol, girls like fine boys naturally, aint my fault

What do girls gain by liking fine boys??
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by curvysola(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
crixtex:

What do girls gain by liking fine boys??

cause that are sweet to look at, go and see 2BB4CB3E, thats a fine guy
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

cause that are sweet to look at, go and see 2BB4CB3E, thats a fine guy

Lolsss... moreover 'sweet to look at' isnt a gain... like do u hang out etc..

And i dont look at fine.guys, coz if i do i get uglier the.more.like Dorian gray...

So i look at fine girls like u do however i cut mu. coat according to my size.....
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2016
*in obesere's voice* Looks like our op was a victim of raped......ooh sorry rape
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by PhantomD(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
when u pose like u do on ur pic, we don't think about the gain, we jst wanna hit dat ass.
Re: What Do You GUYS Gain? by Uglykelvin(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

my tots exactly! so whats the point of the whole thing?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends / How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.