Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dear Guys!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys!! (2854 Views)

Dear Guys Can You Rock This Bag? / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) / Dear Guys, How Can I Make My Man Feel Special This Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

na immaturity is you mocking me knowing fully well that are among the people that am complaining about
i did send u a pm because i tot u are mature enough. Trust me i wont try dat again. pple receive 100 pms everyday and they dont complain u receive small and ur head wan burst. If u dnt want to reply a pm simply keep ur cool. Sorry i had to be rude because u got me really angry.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

really funny, so i indirectly mock people that pester me with "pm" and somehow to you am jobless, you guys sha, you will do rubbish when are exposed you will start using pointless insults and words to defend yourself, know whats classy? you reading my post and ignoring it because you don't go about sending "pm"to girls!

I don't go about sending PMS to girls on Nairaland.

the only girl I've ever sent a pm to here on Nairaland is Dominique.

I'm not on Nairaland for girls

I'm here to cash some nice fun.

you can goan kiss my scrotum if I hit you herd

I have a lot of girls here around me.
Re: Dear Guys!! by cangoallnyt: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:
i am looking for attention lol, the way people think sha! no comment
i just sent u a pm..infact i m follow u on twitter.. atleast u v succeeded in gaining my attention u truly curvy anyways.. smiley
Re: Dear Guys!! by cangoallnyt: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:
i just sent u a pm..infact i m gon follow u on twitter.. atleast u v succeeded in gaining my attention u truly curvy anyways.. smiley
Re: Dear Guys!! by cangoallnyt: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:
i just sent u a pm..infact i m gon follow u on twitter.. atleast u v succeeded in gaining my attention.. u truly curvy anyways.. lol
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:
All of you sending me "pm"should continue eh
i will reply u all when am old and wrinkled!!!
babe... if I want u, I know exactly what to do... Though I ain't sent u pm though, and never will
Re: Dear Guys!! by Kriszzy01: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
curvysola:

na immaturity is you mocking me knowing fully well that are among the people that am complaining about
GOOD LAWD!!!! WARISDIS. No one will judge U if U use Ur native language na....
Re: Dear Guys!! by Lordbammy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kriszzy01:

lollllsss.... exactly what's on my mind cheesy

curve 1 cheesy lolll (ibadan weed at work) cheesy
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
gosh how can sm1 who looks so mature be creating this kinda thread honestly its wen u get close to pple u knw who they really are God forbid i send u a pm again in my life. Gawt this is still driving me crazy

i rest my case
Re: Dear Guys!! by curvysola(f): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kriszzy01:
that was a mistake!!
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:
my dear this isn't necessary even mamaageee won't do this
Re: Dear Guys!! by peter(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
Didn't u know dat nl guys love sending pms to cheap sluts?

Re: Dear Guys!! by peter(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

really funny, so i indirectly mock people that pester me with "pm" and somehow to you am jobless, you guys sha, you will do rubbish when are exposed you will start using pointless insults and words to defend yourself, know whats classy? you reading my post and ignoring it because you don't go about sending "pm"to girls!

It really makes you think doesn't it? But tell me what is wrong in a guy or group of guys sending you pm's and then you ignoring them silently without trying to look like a vapid cu.nt? You obviously know what you're doing in that very little brain of yours when you uploaded that picture but you choose to pretend or act completely oblivious like you don't even understand what is going on and why you're getting pm/attention

("oh my God, whats happening, i posted an attractive picture but i don't want any attention hurr hurr, somebody save me" )

If you don't want any of this just create a male account with no pix or you can just die and erase your dumb gene from the gene-pool.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Guys!! by ligopedro: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
Very childish OP they sent you pms and you just have to come to Nairaland and seek attention? Why dont you just reply them directly through the pms may God help you to be single when you're old and wrinkled so you'll reply pms
Thank you for this post. I checked her profile and her 1st topic was “New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At?"

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 2:12am On Jul 08, 2016
ligopedro:

Thank you for this post. I checked her profile and her 1st topic was “New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At?"
no wonder
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
no wonder
oh i really hope that u will be offline when she wakes up 2moro lol
this is going to be epic grin
Re: Dear Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 2:15am On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

oh i really hope that u will be offline when she wakes up 2moro lol
this is going to be epic grin
she wont do nada, she's just gonna listen
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
she wont do nada, she's just gonna listen
she has a nasty mouth, let day break sha!
Re: Dear Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

she has a nasty mouth, let day break sha!
well nasty doesn't kill me, it only speaks bad of her, her cup of tea though she's got nothing on me
Re: Dear Guys!! by pbs4real(m): 3:16am On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:
why won't they, when u shwing em ass.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
Very childish OP they sent you pms and you just have to come to Nairaland and seek attention? Why dont you just reply them directly through the pms may God help you to be single when you're old and wrinkled so you'll reply pms

Lmao
Re: Dear Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2016
evegran:

Lmao
cheesy
Re: Dear Guys!! by mhisbliss(f): 5:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

It really makes you think doesn't it? But tell me what is wrong in a guy or group of guys sending you pm's and then you ignoring them silently without trying to look like a vapid cu.nt? You obviously know what you're doing in that very little brain of yours when you uploaded that picture but you choose to pretend or act completely oblivious like you don't even understand what is going on and why you're getting pm/attention

("oh my God, whats happening, i posted an attractive picture but i don't want any attention hurr hurr, somebody save me" )

If you don't want any of this just create a male account with no pix or you can just die and erase your dumb gene from the gene-pool.
chei, bros take it easy, drink water to cool ya temper
Re: Dear Guys!! by erfay: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Dear Guys!! by Arsenalholic(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
A classic case of "Big ass; little sense" angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: See What This Two Lovers Are Caught Doing In Public Gym House. Watch Video / What Is The Difference Between OLOSHO And ASHAWO? / Guys Be Careful Before Entering That Hole {see Slay Mama} This One Tire Me Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.