Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dog Chronicles - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Chronicles (42117 Views)

Dog Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Chronicles by Surely63(m): 12:31am On Nov 05, 2016
festaclanre:
welcome back Miss u
welcome back ma'am

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by OsuGanja(m): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2016
drgbaks:
It's been ages! Sorry guys. I'm back now.

Dog Chronicles will continue next week by God's grace.

I apologize to everyone that tried to reach me and couldn't. My new whatsapp number is 08185349555. The other number is no longer valid.

Till next week guys.
Enjoy the weekend.
Cheers!

Beautiful thread,read it from start to finish....I wish our country and the world in general had dedicated people like you

9 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by ZoneBslayer(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
What a thread!

2 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
kelsmic:
Finally I have appeared. Orion has officially registered his presence here. I must say, an awesome job you are doing.
Petra, her human owner knows what it feels like to have a second class of species you can identify with apart from the Human species. So unfortunate she lost it. What sex was it? Nice Brindled bb it was, with such charming personality and bubbling outlook.
Now don't ask how I knew it personality, you can tell a lot by look into the eyes of a dog.

Petra was female. And yes, she was so full of life!
Re: Dog Chronicles by dmode: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
We haff enter nes weeki oo,come and continue youa stori biko

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2016
#DogChronicles #Day12

It was the 26th of April, 2015. A Sunday. A routine vaccination appointment with Rico- an adult mixed dog- turned into the proverbial day I will never forget.

I remember the first time I met Rico- he was a big but nervous dog that hated vet visits. He exhibited this nervosity by being so aggressive towards any and everyone when a vet was around that even his human found it difficult to restrain him. It usually took about three guys to hold him down except of course when 'uncle Kay' was around which wasn't often. Being used to having dogs, he was the only one who could restrain Rico singlehandedly.

Over time though, Rico got used to my visits especially as I became family friends with his human family. So Rico figured that not every visit was targetted at him. Thus, he relaxed and we became friends. On my visits, I made sure we always had playtime. He especially enjoyed a good rub and I obliged him often.

It became my custom to trick Rico by playing with him and cleverly muzzling him whenever it was time for his routine treatments until that unfortunate day.

That Sunday as I arrived early evening to give Rico his annual vaccinations, I noticed that he was nervous. He was so nervous he wouldn't allow his human restrain him. Since we had become chummy friends, I resolved to vaccinate him unmuzzled. That was my first mistake.

So I started our little ritual. I rubbed him, patted him, then stealthily gave him the first injection. There was a little twitch then nothing. Rico gave me a look that said: did-you-just-do-something-doc? But I quickly stroked him and he looked away seemingly distracted.

By now I was carefully trying to study Rico's body language as I patted him and when I felt he was distracted enough I attempted to give the second vaccine. I never did! In one powerful moment, Rico turned and the next thing I knew I was flying backwards trying to escape his strong jaws. It happened so fast, I was surprised. For a second it seemed his mouth had contact with my left arm but I wasn't sure. So I inspected and saw two tiny holes on the sleeve of my shirt. When I pulled up the sleeve to check, I was dismayed!!! A huge ugly gash was starring up at me.

I looked over at Rico (who by now was quietly observing me with a solemn look on his face, I must add) and ran to the nearest tap (which happened to be in the Kitchen), flushing the wound with water and soap. Rico's owner who was inside all the while came out to ask if I had finished, saw my arm and screamed. He ran outside and gave Rico a beating he wouldn't forget.

At this point, I honestly felt for Rico. It wasn't his fault. I knew better and acted against my better judgement. I knew Rico regretted his actions. He was just trying to warn me off. He was just a dog afraid of injections like most humans.

Over the course of many weeks, I received wound treatment as well as post-exposure vaccination with the help of a good medical doctor and friend. And the wound gradually healed.

Did my experience change my attitude towards dogs? You might wonder. Did it make me scared of them? No, it didn't. I still love canines fiercely. I chose not to allow fear paralyse me. Although, this experience made me more cautious and maybe a little bit wiser.

Now I'm a strong advocate of what my lecturers always reiterated in school, "Never assume that a dog won't bite no matter it's disposition."

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Chronicles by dmode: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Chisooss..na dis big dog you wan us learn abracatabra?...Till tomorrow I pray to never have a dog bite....

3 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
#DogChronicles #Day13

It was a busy day at work. The mountainous paper work on my table succeeded in keeping me engaged until one of the prettiest Boerboels ever, walked into the clinic.

On enquiry, I discovered that the Boerboel's human wanted to register his dog and start it's routine vaccination immediately. While registering, I was told his Boerboel puppy was named Jack and that Jack was a Rottweiler. A Tan Rottweiler?! That couldn't be! The dog was so obviously a BB. Apparently, Jack's human was an uninformed first time owner who had been deceived by the seller that the dog was a Rott.
He was finally convinced otherwise when i showed him a chart displaying pictures of different breeds. He was livid! He told us to stop the registration; insisted that he had been duped and so was returning the puppy.

Thankfully, I was able to persuade him to keep Jack arguing that Jack would make a great dog and deserved a loving home too.

So I proceeded to examine Jack. To my surprise, I discovered that "Jack" was actually "Jackie". I asked Jack's human why he named a female dog, "Jack", he replied saying "Jack" was the only dog name he knew. I explained to him that Jack was a nice name but masculine and inquired if he wouldn't mind naming her "Jackie" instead. He agreed.
Thus, my love story with the pretty but shy Jackie began.

A few weeks afterwards, I got a call from Jackie's human stating that she was vomitting and having bloody diarrhoea concurrently. I asked a few more questions and asked him to bring Jackie to the clinic as soon as he could. My heart sank. There was an ongoing outbreak of the highly contagious parvoviral infection (a fatal disease of puppies) and though Jackie had gotten 1 out of the 3 shots of the DHLPP vaccine, I knew very well that wasn't enough to protect her.

She came, we carried out a quick lab test and our worst fears were confirmed. Jackie had parvo. Jackie's owner almost cried. I gave him the grave prognosis (50-50 chance of survival) and promised to do our best to save her.

Then the support therapy started. Jackie was admitted and placed on infusions for about 3 days. By the 4th day, she could get up and drink water by herself but she was so weak, she would barely lap some water then at once lie down, fatigued. She was so pale and had lost her joie de vivre. I was worried. Jackie had become so dear to me, I didn't want to lose her.

The days her human couldn't come, he would call to find out how she was doing. He loved her so. He would continually harrass me saying, "doc, Jackie mustn't die o." I always told him we would try our best but was honest enough to give him a true picture of events. Many times too, I encouraged him to pray. I prayed as well.

By the 7th day, I tried semi solids, she ate very little and that gave me hope. After that she continued to improve each day. After 2 weeks, she was ready to go home.

Jackie's long recovery defied all expections. Many didn't expect her to make it. But she did.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Chronicles by festaclanre: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Doc i lost Quincy on 23rd of this month to parvo
drgbaks:
#DogChronicles #Day13

It was a busy day at work. The mountainous paper work on my table succeeded in keeping me engaged until one of the prettiest Boerboels ever, walked into the clinic.

On enquiry, I discovered that the Boerboel's human wanted to register his dog and start it's routine vaccination immediately. While registering, I was told his Boerboel puppy was named Jack and that Jack was a Rottweiler. A Tan Rottweiler?! That couldn't be! The dog was so obviously a BB. Apparently, Jack's human was an uninformed first time owner who had been deceived by the seller that the dog was a Rott.
He was finally convinced otherwise when i showed him a chart displaying pictures of different breeds. He was livid! He told us to stop the registration; insisted that he had been duped and so was returning the puppy.

Thankfully, I was able to persuade him to keep Jack arguing that Jack would make a great dog and deserved a loving home too.

So I proceeded to examine Jack. To my surprise, I discovered that "Jack" was actually "Jackie". I asked Jack's human why he named a female dog, "Jack", he replied saying "Jack" was the only dog name he knew. I explained to him that Jack was a nice name but masculine and inquired if he wouldn't mind naming her "Jackie" instead. He agreed.
Thus, my love story with the pretty but shy Jackie began.

A few weeks afterwards, I got a call from Jackie's human stating that she was vomitting and having bloody diarrhoea concurrently. I asked a few more questions and asked him to bring Jackie to the clinic as soon as he could. My heart sank. There was an ongoing outbreak of the highly contagious parvoviral infection (a fatal disease of puppies) and though Jackie had gotten 1 out of the 3 shots of the DHLPP vaccine, I knew very well that wasn't enough to protect her.

She came, we carried out a quick lab test and our worst fears were confirmed. Jackie had parvo. Jackie's owner almost cried. I gave him the grave prognosis (50-50 chance of survival) and promised to do our best to save her.

Then the support therapy started. Jackie was admitted and placed on infusions for about 3 days. By the 4th day, she could get up and drink water by herself but she was so weak, she would barely lap some water then at once lie down, fatigued. She was so pale and had lost her joie de vivre. I was worried. Jackie had become so dear to me, I didn't want to lose her.

The days her human couldn't come, he would call to find out how she was doing. He loved her so. He would continually harrass me saying, "doc, Jackie mustn't die o." I always told him we would try our best but was honest enough to give him a true picture of events. Many times too, I encouraged him to pray. I prayed as well.

By the 7th day, I tried semi solids, she ate very little and that gave me hope. After that she continued to improve each day. After 2 weeks, she was ready to go home.

Jackie's long recovery defied all expections. Many didn't expect her to make it. But she did.

Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
festaclanre:
Doc i lost Quincy on 23rd of this month to parvo

Wow! So sorry about that sir.
Re: Dog Chronicles by festaclanre: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2016
thanks i am missing my best friend. especially her hug from behind when i refuse to play with her
drgbaks:

2 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by Dafman25(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Hello,

I am sorry about your loss. As a dog lover who has attempted to breed over the years I too have experienced this kind of loss. Words cannot console and the urge to get another dog is not there.

I lost my last litter to Parvo in August. Six healthy male Rottweilers. Well raised and just about to be vaccinated and it struck. It started as a cold and their nostrils were dry and in 24hrs they had refused to eat or drink water. To watch them deteriorate in a few days was the worse experience I have to say in the last 10yrs in my program. I am usually a perfectionist in my work and meticulously prepare for anything. This one got me.

What we experienced was hell. Lovely vibrant puppies reduced to skin and bones in a matter of 24hrs. Stooping and vomiting uncontrollably. Not only did the puppies have parvo, they had the F-strain parvo. We were rocked, after the last one passed at 1am on a Friday morning I almost broke down and my wife woke up and held me tight and said these words. You must be strong for us all. I snapped out of it an de said its time to do something about it. I called a friend in Ghana and he said he had the supplements I had been looking for. It cost me about 110$ to get. So I kept them in the cupboard and went about our normal day to day lives.

Fast forward three months later and we were happy raising another litter and just when they were barely three weeks I woke up in the morning to check them before I took my kids to school and they were all lethargic and stooping foul smelling poo. Esu kpofo is all I said in my mind. I went into the cupboard and started dosing them. The medications I got needed to be given 4 times in the first hour .i.e every 15mins and every our after that until all stools were formed and puppies were eating. So I started.no vomiting had occurred at this point. By the 9th hour which was in the afternoon that day what I saw was frank bloody stool. I ignored what I was seeing and kept dosing. Long and short of it is all puppies survived. All puppies are alive as I type and are 10weeks tomorrow.

I decided to turn this mishap into a good thing and help others. I ordered more and told a few friends. Believe me it has save no less than three litters. We are out of stock now but I am ordering a whole bunch. What is most beautiful about this is it can be used as a prophylactic to prevent the disease. If people, breeders and vets decide to use this supplement, parvo would be a thing of the past and we would have healthy loving dogs and more happy owners.

My Name is Dafe and this is the first time I am posting about it my mishap because I never imagined there was a large audience here. I am sorry I have not notified several online platforms about this but believe me it works and it's worth ever Naira spent.

You can check my page Daffydogs as in the coming days when the products arrive I would be posting a lot more about it. Puppy pictures below as they are today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Chronicles by ycmdng(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
drgbaks:

Doc, whats the immediate cure for a tick infected dog. Its been on him for a long time and all exo-parasite preventive measures are not yielding needed result both anti tick soap and powder. Am really feeling sorry for the dog as am typing.
Re: Dog Chronicles by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
drgbaks:
#dogchronicles #day5

Kimalia, sweet, sweet Kilmalia!

A 6-month old Pitbull, Kimalia, seemed to think she ruled the world. She was consistently harrassing the other dogs in her compound, an adult Bull Mastiff and an adult Rott until the day the Bull Mastiff decided enough was enough. That was the day Kimalia was presented to the clinic.
She had been severely and almost fatally bitten black and blue. When she was presented to the clinic she was bleeding profusely, weak and fragile. Her handlers were terrified. They had tried to stop the fight by pouring water on them and beating them all to no avail. To make matters worse, Kimalia's owner was not around and he was crazy about his dogs. They willed us to try our best and not let her die.

On examining her, we found that she had severe cuts and deep wounds fortunately her jugular vein was not affected. Her bleeding took a while to stop. The superficial cuts healed quickly but the ones on her neck took some time.

She stayed with us for several weeks during which she became our friend. But more so, she became Majesty's (the vet tech who fed her) bestie. She would do anything he commanded. Come. Eat. Sit. Stop. It was amazing to watch. I tried to instruct her a couple of times but my commands fell on deaf ears and she would just turn the other way. Ha! Food and dogs! Inseparable!

Kimalia is a vivaciuos dog- so full of life, always straining her neck to see what was happening in the other kennels. I always looked forward to treating her wounds everyday. It was one of the highlights of each day she spent with us.

After about six weeks, when her human came to pick her, he was so impressed with her healing. We were glad. That day I could only hope that she had learnt the Nigerian tradition of respecting one's elders.

Passion, dedication, intelligence, professionalism is all over you. I admire you so much Ma. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice job doc I commend your effort but I have been wondering why you keep removing the muzzle of aggressive dogs when handling them. This is wrong and I think you should be more careful, passion is good but think of your safety too.
Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 2:47am On Dec 14, 2016
ycmdng:
Doc, whats the immediate cure for a tick infected dog. Its been on him for a long time and all exo-parasite preventive measures are not yielding needed result both anti tick soap and powder. Am really feeling sorry for the dog as am typing.

Hi. Ticks are such annoying and irritating creatures! To answer your question, there's no immediate cure. Eradicating ticks is a tedious process. It takes time and the proper techniques.

First, I would advise that you have your dog examined by a competent and experienced vet as your dog can get infected by a number of diseases from ticks including Tick Fever.

Second, this is Tick Season. Ticks multiply sporadically in hot weather such as we are experiencing now in Nigeria.

Third, AntiTick soaps and powders are not very effective against ticks.

Fourth, get a good tick spray; amitraz (chemical) please ask your vet on how to use the amitraz as overdosage can kill your dog; fumigation of compound and kennel should be a possible consideration depending on severity of tick infestation. By all means get a fumigation expert who knows his/her onions.

I hope this helps.
Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 2:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Largas:

Passion, dedication, intelligence, professionalism is all over you. I admire you so much Ma. Keep it up.

Thank you.
Re: Dog Chronicles by drgbaks(f): 3:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Pidgin2:
Nice job doc I commend your effort but I have been wondering why you keep removing the muzzle of aggressive dogs when handling them. This is wrong and I think you should be more careful, passion is good but think of your safety too.

Hello. Thanks for your commendation.
It's not 'wrong' to handle dogs without using muzzles. Dogs are intelligent animals. They know when they are about to be treated or examined and when it's just playtime. So apart from when I'm about to examine or treat a sick dog, I don't use a muzzle when it's time to play with them because I genuinely enjoy interacting with dogs.

In my opinion, the use of a muzzle is only necessary when trying to medically examine or treat a dog. And even then there are exceptions-as is the case with every rule- I've had the pleasure and privilege to treat dogs without using a muzzle because such dogs were trained that way.

Funny enough, in the US and UK, muzzles are not applied the way they are here. A veterinarian over there employs different techniques other than muzzling the dog using treats and if necessary sedatives amongst others.

Furthermore, dogs owners are trained and educated to curb aggression in their pets very early. This goes a long way in making the veterinarian's job easier.In fact, muzzling a dog is offensive to dog owners and lovers in most developed countries, even muzzling for the purpose of treatment. It is seen as animal cruelty.

Unfortunately, we are not yet there in Nigeria. Hopefully some day soon we'll be.

7 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by ycmdng(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2016
drgbaks:

Hi. Ticks are such annoying and irritating creatures! To answer your question, there's no immediate cure. Eradicating ticks is a tedious process. It takes time and the proper techniques.

I hope this helps.
Thanks Doc, i'll try all possible cure. Compliments of the season.
Re: Dog Chronicles by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Well done Op

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by dfrost: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:
Today I start a series called #dogchronicles.

First off has to be Action. Action was an 8-month old Rottweiler. I remember I first met him when he came in for his routine ARV (AntiRabies Vaccination) at 3 months. He was an active little pup who hadn't begun to show the aggressiveness that Rotts are usually known for. So imagine my surprise when he came in a few months later with a tumour on his right hind limb.

Action you are fondly missed.

You just made me remember my late Posh embarassed cry Got a job and traveled only to come visiting 3 months later and I was told my first love died while I was away embarassed cry cry.

But that is one mug-ugly tumor. Péle on the first ugly experience.

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by Luukasz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
I love dem dogs.

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by harrybarn: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
I love that, though i couldn't read everything. Bringing the beauty out of your profession.

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by Destined2win: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:

Thanks sir. I sure will consider that.
Don't let those dogs kiss you else I am not going to kiss you again angry
Re: Dog Chronicles by dejavubobo1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:

Awww... .Thank you sir.
drgbaks.. plz I ve this attachment to Akita's I really need one. although ve tried online but non within Nigeria. plz can u help me locate a seller of this Anita inu

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by TundeEinstein(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:

Hi Magpies. I'm based in Ibadan. You can reach me on 07055250210. Thanks.
aren't you supposed to be in Port Harcourt, judging from Snow's story??
Re: Dog Chronicles by mamajaz(f): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Weldone good doctor.

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:
#dogchronicles #day6

Sometime in 2015, a regular client of ours asked us to help him select a puppy from a breeder. The 2 dogs presented to us were Caucasian-Mix breed. My boss and I had a look at both dogs and selected one.

Afterwards, I called our client to ask what he would like to name his new pup so I could register him appropriately. I was not prepared for his reply. He said, "No, no, no, I don't name my dogs." What? "Sir, a dog has to have a name," I told him. "They are social creatures, they need a form of identification". I then proceeded to inform him that I was going to name the puppy and he told me that he didn't care either ways. I named him DON.

Don came for his routine vaccinations and deworming as at when due and we bonded.Some months down the line, Don's human asked me to go to his house(home service) to routinely deworm his dogs. When I got there, his gatekeeper asked me to wait outside while he went to lock up the dogs in their kennels. I tried to tell him it wasn't necessary as I knew the dogs but he insisted saying that their most aggressive dog was outside as well and once the said dog saw me, he would pounce.The client's teenage children also corroborated the story begging me to stay outside for my own good. So i stayed.Finally, I was asked to come in. I did and started treating the dogs.

The dogs having sensed that someone had come in started barking ferociously.Then out of the blues, a dog started running towards me. The kids screamed. It was the most aggressive dog. They themselves were scared of him and had taken to their heels when they noticed him running. Apparently, he had let himself loose and was bouncing towards me-the supposed stranger. I noticed him too late as I was busy treating another dog when he escaped from his kennel. I turned when I heard the maguard screaming, "Don, Don, Don!". Don? He was so big I hadn't recognized him. But it was too late then, he was so close. Thinking quickly, I stood still and when he got to me, he stopped.He sniffed my hand and looked up at me.I took the opportunity and tentatively patted his head and as he leaned into my hand, he calmed down. Everyone was amazed. Don had remembered me.
Already following you onNL

1 Like

Re: Dog Chronicles by kcynho(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:
#dogchronicles #day3

Snow's human brought him to us late July 2015 because he was going on Summer vacation and needed a place to keep him(Snow).
I felt an attachment to Snow- an almost 2 year old Lhasa/terrier mix- because I had convinced his owner to keep him with us instead of with his(owner's) aged father.

First day with us, Snow refused to eat anything. I wasn't so bothered because with some dogs that is quite normal given a change of environment. By the 2nd day however, I became worried especially given that his handler has told us his meals consisted of Pizza and Kilimanjaro's (a popular eatery in Port Harcourt) rice. Ha!

We tried everything. Wet dog food(can), dry dog food (Kibble)- nothing. He wouldn't eat, he only took a little milk. I checked all his parameters again (we usually check out a dog before boarding to be sure of his health status). I wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything the first day. My colleague suggested that i give appetite booster, I did.
Third day however, I tried another can dog food and he finished it in seconds- Eureka! I ran to tell my colleague the good news. We had finally found the cure to his inappetence(lack of appetite) or so we thought. The very next day, good old Snow was back to his ways and frustrating the heck out of us all.

We thought, brainstormed and then one day I bought rice from a road side vendor and gave Snow and he finished it in minutes but we didn't rejoice yet. The next day, I did the same, rewarded him with 2 pieces of meat(instead of one) and it was gone in minutes as well (though in all fairness to Snow, he ate the meat pieces first, lol) that was when we jubilated. Finally!!!

Let me take you back to the 2nd day he spent with us.You see as my practice is, when I get to work most mornings, I go round all the kennels, greet each dog personally, give them a pat on the head, dance with the ones that are in the mood to, scold the mean ones, cuddle and tickle others etc. So this day,as I opened Snow's Kennel to do the usual, Snow jumped out, took one look at me and turned on his heels.

End of Part 1.
Plz is snow a female breed,i have a 3yr Old Lhasa Apso but really its been hard crossing him wt any, as a result of rare female breed to cross
Re: Dog Chronicles by AntiWailer: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
drgbaks:
Today I start a series called #dogchronicles.

First off has to be Action. Action was an 8-month old Rottweiler. I remember I first met him when he came in for his routine ARV (AntiRabies Vaccination) at 3 months. He was an active little pup who hadn't begun to show the aggressiveness that Rotts are usually known for. So imagine my surprise when he came in a few months later with a tumour on his right hind limb.
It was obvious to all that he was in so much pain yet he still had a cheerful disposition.
Unfortunately, tests carried out revealed that the tumour was malignant and his human opted to have him put to sleep.
I will never forget that day. It was the 31st of December, 2015. You see, Action was the first dog I euthanized and even though it was painless and quick, I cried and his handler cried as well.
I will never forget.
Action you are fondly missed.

Good job on the chronicles.

I am so proud of you.

So jealous of your Man right now.

You are an asset to him.

Job well done.

I am following your chronicles.

Intelligently written.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Chronicles by replete(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am proud of you doc, you left without saying goodbye. Sure you are great. Much love.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Remember My Caucasian Pup. Well He's A Man Now / Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.