Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up (1072 Views)

Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by joearinze(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2016
One of the most extraordinary octogenarians living anywhere in the world today is Alhaji Pa Bello Abubakar Masaba, the man with 97 wives and over 190 children.
The man, who is said to preside over a 5,000 strong household in Bida, Nigeria, is an Islamic scholar and faith healer. In 2008, the man was detained for weeks for not following the sharia law of marrying not more than four wives. He was ordered to divorce about 82 of his wives, leaving him with just four (at that time because he later married more), as prescribed by Islam. He refused. The case dragged into an Abuja High Court, where he was released after the testimony of 57 of the wives that they married him willingly.

In an interview with a foreign newspaper, Masaba disclosed how he continues to write his name into the Guinness Book of Records, as Nigeria’s most prolific man, by marrying even more wives every time he sees a new ‘Miss Right’. When asked how Masaba satisfies his women sexually, the octogenarian said his sexual power is from God. ”In his wisdom, God has given me the power and strength to give them the sexual portion they need. If I didn’t satisfy them, they would leave,” he said.
Recently, there were rumours that the 87-year-old ‘spectacular’ polygamist died after a brief illness. Vanguard contacted him and he dismissed the rumours of his death, saying “I am still alive, bubbling in good health.”

Masaba, who dismissed the rumour on phone yesterday, described the rumour as a deliberate act by his detractors to bury him while still alive. He said: “My dear, I am still alive, hale and hearty. At least, you can hear me speak and certainly, a dead person cannot speak. The rumour is baseless and can best be described as the work of my detractors because they envy what God has done and what He is still doing for me. I am seated outside of my house and I am speaking with you live in Bida without any problem with my health. What I am doing is divine. It is an assignment and I will keep doing it till the end.” Wow!

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2016
this man d++k the work die
so this story in the q'uran about end time people will marry more than 50 don de happen ?
How many children e get ?
E fit feed them ?
I wonder what makes all this in wife still marry am after know he has more than 5 wifes
i cant marry a man with one wife for me to be the second wife self ma hear say na me be the 95th wife lol
this man like woman die
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by joearinze(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Another Father Abraham in Africa
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by yarimo(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Chai!! That is my ROLE MODEL grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by ianSweet(f): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
This man juju strong sha. No doubt sha, he is a Nupe man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by youngberry001(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
ianSweet:
This man juju strong sha. No doubt sha, he is a Nupe man.
tcheww i feel like peel u alive whatt da f*vccks undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Some bad guy go just dey laugh near him compound, because dem dey follow em pansh those him wife grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Some bad guy go just dey laugh near him compound, because dem dey follow em pansh those him wifes grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by Tonyosas101(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Running204:
Some bad guy go just dey laugh near him compound, because dem dey follow em pansh those him wifes grin
my thought exactly...most especially the young wives grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by ianSweet(f): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
youngberry001:
tcheww i feel like peel u alive whatt da f*vccks undecided

Why is my comment paining u na, are u a nupe man?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by youngberry001(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
ianSweet:

Why is my comment paining u na, are u a nupe man?
tcheeew!!

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by joearinze(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
youngberry001:
tcheeew!!

@youngberry001 u can marry her (@ianSweet) so u can start ur own 97wives journey
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up by youngberry001(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
joearinze:

@youngberry001 u can marry her (@ianSweet) so u can start ur own 97wives journey
u wan make ah see early grave shocked ...

Abeg ooooh

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Her Siezable Behind In Modelling Shots(see Photo) / Most Beautiful Romancelanders / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.