Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (29021 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ipledge10(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alhaji, I see dem mention my name for the thread..

Falconeey joined teammimzy and later decamped? Hahahaaha

Shey na Bukola Saraki him be? grin cheesy grin

Nota Bene==>"If you don't understand it, don't speak on it, too many people have full opinions with half the facts.."
Alaga ibile, long tym
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by iamkingzlee(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
The hate is strong cry But, i really don't care.

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Donlino:

You wey over mature dey worry why you no contest come form mature queen na.....dey your smelling bed deyb knack teeth....abeg clear!! angry
Go nd call your queen to order.. she dey do yagayaga... nor come here dey claim right wey nor dey dia.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Benoy: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Okay my bad, I didn't realize her office was political. But to us who still see this as nothing but a beauty pageant, we are still going to say to the QUEEN to leave the campaigning for her team, it's a tad below her now. wink

So if its not political, why the campaign and be subjected to winning by votes in election rather than selection

You re entitled to your opinion as I am too..and I still maintain that as long as she's not the umpire nor one of the organizers of the contest, she has the right to support/campaign/vote for whoever she wants.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Zenayia(f): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:

Shut up.
Sorry for the late reply, but I was handling real life issues as I am yet to find the relevance of your cyber existence.

You must be so depressed sad

Dygaesy please can you give this poor child her votes back? She needs to stop crying now undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kolade354:
Her fone is dead,switched off.
Last seen on whatsapp 4:45yesterday
Mi broda,I weak embarassed
Already on my way to ur house kola grin ode.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by StupidGoat(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
iamkingzlee:
hu call u insyd dis thread? R u a goat dt is wlkin frm one place 2 anoda witout sense? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
thagift:

am not part of her WhatsApp group and since you can compose yourself why you nor contest.
at least you for carry first for back grin
lolz u know the reason why i dey laff you..even the queen wey una dey call queen sef... you know what dey call "Grace" na wetin she see be dat ooo, cos if dem dey talk of confirm quality.. guy the babe nor get at all.. as in at all angry

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Smellymouth: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
ipledge10:
Alaga ibile, long tym

Omo Iya, kilo se'le? grin

O pẹ ti a ri ara wa o
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea you did, but you stated it in a way that is sublime and at the same time, evil!. grin LMFAO.
Yes o my brother..

I can't come and go and chop ban untop one measly schmuck!

Most of those ladies deserve to be put in their place once in a while.

thinking about it now, I feel bad for doing so but I was been polite and she was been otherwise, I was forced to against my will.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ipledge10(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omo Iya, kilo se'le? grin

O pẹ ti a ri ara wa o
cool
oke yi ni ko je kari oke ohun " na this mountain no allow us see that mountain"

Owo meji fun Alaga
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by TSOM(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Sonofmark or wetin be your name,i didn't know kingzlee until now when he is contesting,i don't even know if he voted for Lanicky and am not even campaigning for him so what

You didn't know so why didn't you let the sequence of happenings play out NATURALLY by not depicting others as partisan?

You didn't know yet you depicted Falconey as a member of Team Mimzy without facts?

You didn't know yet you tried to depict Falconey as a partisan fellow?

Shame on you!

Again, bunny, you don't want to go down this path with me. I'd put you through the most psyche-straining tests ever known.

If you have nothing positive to contribute to forward the cause of any of the contestants, hold your peace and stuff your digits in your briefs!

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ipledge10(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
StupidGoat:
hu call u insyd dis thread? R u a goat dt is wlkin frm one place 2 anoda witout sense? undecided
are you also contesting?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Fadedjeans: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Benoy:

So if its not political, why the campaign and be subjected to winning by votes in election rather than selection

You re entitled to your opinion as I am too..and I still maintain that as long as she's not the umpire nor one of the organizers of the contest, she has the right to support/campaign/vote for whoever she wants.

Yes, we sure are. But last I checked the title queen was supposed to be ceremonial right? And as for your question, what were you expecting? For Dygeasy or the other hosts to single out a winner? It's an online contest; we can't see each other physically, hence the need for all the campaigning and voting. But not to digress, we all know what a beauty pageant entails, be it online or not. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ipledge10(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
I see all my niggas here grin

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
lolz u know the reason why i dey laff you..even the queen wey una dey call queen sef... you know what dey call "Grace" na wetin she see be dat ooo, cos if dem dey talk of confirm quality.. guy the babe nor get at all.. as in at all angry

but she get yash undecided

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by StupidGoat(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
ipledge10:
are you also contesting?
no! Av win MrNigeria 2012 alredi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ireneony(f): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
AirSultan:
Wow.

First of all,

Ma'am I want you to know I salute your stupeedity. Seeing a stupeed person is so common, fact I've seen like 15 on this thread. But for a stupeed person to flaunt their stupeedity, now that's pure compounded stupeedity courage.

Secondly,

On a scale of 1-10, the equilibrium position of your cerebrum has shifted gravely to the "Obvious senseless" side. Unfortunately for your sorry asss, I ain't no catalyst to balance the equation for you.

Thirdly and I think lastly,

Its a common saying that being reetarrd is a gift from God, in your case, I say no its self induced.

Do have yourself a wonderful afternoon and a splendid day, ma'amsmiley
i need water. ..
See punchlines angry grin..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Donlino(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Go nd call your queen to order.. she dey do yagayaga... nor come here dey claim right wey nor dey dia.

If I feel say she dey anything bad, I no go hesitate to call her to order, but you see this right here is just Point blank Stupi.d!....She has the right to vote and campaign for anyone she wishes to, Show me a rule that says she cant...if you cant, then you have no case!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ikbnice(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
The fact that you got disappointed is not new even a larger percentage of those who cast their vote for corruption-fighting Buhari are regretting bitterly. But the fact that she's queen doesnt mean she can satisfy all. If she satisfies you, then others are displeased too.
Don't get disappointed in her, she's human. Mind you, no matter how disappointed you her, she'd hold the crown for a year. To me, all this contest makes no meaning to me aside the fun of the campaign.
BOTTOMLINE: You only get disappointed when you have expectations.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Maxi112: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Sonofmark or wetin be your name,i didn't know kingzlee until now when he is contesting,i don't even know if he voted for Lanicky and am not even campaigning for him so what
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Donlino:

If I feel say she dey anything bad, I no go hesitate to call her to order, but you see this right here is just Point blank Stupi.d!....She has the right to vote and campaign for anyone she wishes to, Show me a rule that says she cant...if you cant, then you have no case!
you know what self respect means.... you know!!... you call her a queen right.. angry for crying out loud she was spamming threads.. angry chai SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Zenayia:
Sorry for the late reply, but I was handling real life issues as I am yet to find the relevance of your cyber existence.

You must be so depressed sad

Dygaesy please can you give this poor child her votes back? She needs to stop crying now undecided

We don notice you.

Oya go sleep.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided u cannor greet?
AirSultan:
smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Donlino:

Common sense dey say is not common.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by dannyben5: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm....

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
thagift:

but she get yash undecided
see talk!! angry now i know your kind of person angry
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ivyy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
All these mentions angry
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by joseph1832(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Do not confuse constructive criticism with hate. Makes you seem kinda simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
ireneony:
i need water. .. See punchlines angry grin..
Common hon, don't pass out on me nowcry

Ion wanna go to jailembarassed

*Gives her 5alive smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:

Common sense dey say is not common.
u dey mind the dude.. nd he don tey for nl oo i nor know why he dey write like that angry

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Smellymouth: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
ipledge10:
oke yi ni ko je kari oke ohun " na this mountain no allow us see that mountain"

Owo meji fun Alaga

"Moja mosa laa mo akinkanju loju ogun" -

(Discretion is a better part of valour).

Omi titun ti ru, eja titun ti wonu e .. cheesy cheesy

Take it outside… Basket/
Take it inside… Koroba/

cool cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.