Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (29033 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Donlino(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Me!! i get time angry you nor even see person accuse angry

but you dey here dey follow shout na undecided
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by jubrealguy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
True. Hope u are voting
for the fun......maybe
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
ireneony:
Op pls let this slide.

Do you do why I'm angry? I'm angry because you just made her candidate more popular cry..

This is not a do or die affair.

Then miss and mr nairaland competition was for fun...but now everything is politicized.

Because of a mere competition why keep malice with each other.

Well i like myself. .if you like make u be awon or knight..
I'm friends to all.

Ipledge10 how far..
You didn't do that challenge again.

No i didn't make him popular is name is not in my thread.
He can't win.

They are just spamming here with the guy face.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Modsenemy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
I didn't campaign, I didn't vote and I didn't contest cheesy grin

Now theres headache everywhere cos one person don wear Virtual crown .
Pls add d crown to ur CV grin
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by TSOM(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
When you grow the balls your forebears couldn't sprout, you'd mention my moniker directly then witness your transcendence to the Hades. Until then, you and yours would remain spineless cowards.

By the way, thanks for the CIA/Detective tag. It's always my pleasure shaming you and exposing your hypocrisy.wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Maxi112: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alocia:

Aloci right now
embarassed embarassed

1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Mediapace: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
For your info i am following fynestboi & vizkiz that was why i know that and followed smelly.mouth too and i saw his conversation with falconey then.
Kingvahala,i am following refiner and they had many conversation.

I am following Laveda StfuareyouGOd naijaboiy Lanicky and i dön't think i've seen them quoting kingzlee or talking about him before the contest so what is your point betadex
AlphaDex:

But you knew who the others voted for?

Shameless Troglodyte baboon!!

You will even deny the shït in your own ass to keep your shade of hypocrisy. 21st century brain-dead Pharisee!!!

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muvacci:
When things go south and an alarm is sounded in the "whatsapp group", the cowards will then spring forth to defend their foolery with their alternate accounts in a pathetic show of utter witlessness!

cheesy

Exactly
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Donlino:

but you dey here dey follow shout na undecided
u see why i told you that you find it hard to comprehend matters... we are just discussing u dey hia dey say person dey chout angry chai
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alocia:

Ooooh, you punched my heart and I don't want to fight you.. I don't want to fight something that doesn't really exist.

Darling, you do have a way of making me talk..but I ain't doing no talking today. Just wanted to ruffle your calm exterior wink

Oh, one thing before I say goodbye.. You're a big looser, who had loosed a great opportunity to become a fulfilled adult. cry

ouch.. Why did I just say that to someone who is older than me? cry maybe because he's flat out stupid with a bubble headcrycry

I'm sorry uncle Air sultan..don't be mad at me pls. cry Don't tell momma on me I beg you.

I have to get dressed now.. (I wish I could wear a shade of red) wink
Shush, calm down...

Don't make no more noise... Do you hear that one sound disturbing the silence

Its your fooleeshneSS making that much noise..

Calm down honey, can you perceive that

Its actually the waft of the gory stench reeking from you and your post, permeating the gentle breeze of eden

Miss, I'd advice you to cut the grandiloquence and amuse myself and everyone following this thread by at least "saying something intelligent".

You see, it took you approximately 15minutes to conjure up a reply for me..

And the reply reeks of schmuck!

My advice to you ma'am, go back to that individual that composed that waaack piece for you, tell him/her to try again because the recipient wasn't even fazed by the futile attempt y'all tried.

Once again, a fun filled day to you ma'amsmiley

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
you finding it difficult to comprehend to the matter wey dey down..

No mind the mumu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KlNGinVALHALA3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lanicky wouldn't have had my vote if I knew she was this wicked and thoughtless. Am not here to cause trouble, I just want to make a common sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:

No mind the mumu. cheesy
None of dem get point
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]Lol.. Humans are really insatiable... SMH... What can one really do to satisfy human beings? Haaa! Nothing! I mean, nothing!!

Just some months back, some bunch of jobless fellas were saying that the ex miss Nairaland went AWOL after winning, that no one heard or read any of her posts after the contest!

Okay na! LANICKY has won and she's still very much around after winning, going about her normal activities on the forum, doing things she would have done on a very normal day, above all ,not carrying the winning of the contest on her head like some people are doing.. Yet these folks are still complaining..

She campaigned for someone, so fucking what? Is she forcing anyone to vote for her contestant?

While campaigning, did she leave "I am the reigning queen o, so you all must choose whom I've chosen" on her siggy?

Isn't she a regular Nairalander anymore?

Is there a rule that says reigning queens and kings shouldn't support or campaign for anyone of their choice?

I repeat, humans are insatiable, anyone who tries to please everyone is domed for life?

To those jobless CIAs who are busy digging up people's posts, please miss NL is over, gEt over your loss and look for something tangible to do, there's life outside Nairaland, try and find that life and live it.

To the reasonable nairalanders, please do vote for iamkingzlee in the upcoming mr Nairaland contest..

#peace[/b]

Dumb post.

angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
Have I ever mentioned that cutehector and vizkiz look alike? I used to think they were one and the same too . Both of them reason alike and I used to imagine them as best of friends :-/
where did u c my picture dat ur sayin me nd vizkiz resemble? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
KlNGinVALHALA3:
Lanicky wouldn't have had my vote if I knew she was this wicked and thoughtless. Am not here to cause trouble, I just want to make a common sense.

Tell them..

Shameless girl.

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Laveda:

True babe..we can't please everyone..the best thing is just to overlook things like this and keep doing your thing..

Anyways.. Iamkingzlee for Mr NL..

the thing just tire me...

Dunno if you noticed, a particular group of people actually didn't get over their loss after the miss NL contest, I noticed how they jumped on this thread to show their frustrations, lol

Some are Still digging up posts grin, them no dey tire ni?cheesy, seems what they did during the miss NL contest has not taught them anything..

by the way, OP, thanks for the publicity, whether you mentioned the contestant's name or not, those who didn't know him already do.. Thanks once more, keep post like this coming, it's good for business...gringrin

Iamkingzlee for mr NL 2016

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ipledge10(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na you be Oga o grin

Meanwhile, No time Babaly grin

Ko sere ni Moscow cool

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do
grin

grin grin I trust you
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry how? Oya explain b4 i ova vex.
is like this..

you can't compare the vote of an adult to that of a teen natongue
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ipledge10(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

the thing just tire me...

Dunno if you noticed, a particular group of people actually didn't get over their loss after the miss NL contest, I noticed how they jumped on this thread to show their frustrations, lol

Some are Still digging up posts grin, them no dey tire ni?cheesy, seems what they did during the miss NL contest has not taught them anything..

by the way, OP, thanks for the publicity, whether you mentioned the contestant's name or not, those who didn't know him already do.. Thanks once more, keep post like this coming, it's good for business...gringrin

Iamkingzlee for mr NL 2016
no chill at all undecided

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Go away wink
Why do I have this feeling you ashualee meant "Come closer" cheesy

Come on now, don't deny papawink
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by joseph1832(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I think I'll do a research on this thread, and add to what the OP said and call it research.

Yea I think I will...

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Kolade354(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Already on my way to ur house kola grin ode.
weyrey omo grin
Na me u dey do anyhw to.
Carry ur kpekus away,I get oda chicks tongue
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by HaneefahRN(f): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wow! People can cry o. All these on top online contest embarassed
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by MEGGATRON(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
where did u c my picture dat ur sayin me nd vizkiz resemble? undecided

lwkm

leave fabulocity forming local detective. she posted falconey and MEGGATRON are the same person .
isnt that crystal clear ? was I hiding before ?

she is funny .
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
jubrealguy:
for the fun......maybe
Join our team then. smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
cry embarassed cry OKAY, lemme go and look 4 my age mate, biko dnt talk 2 me again oh, and pls if i mention u in any thread dnt reply. Why will i even mention u sef Cutehector where is u? Comman back me cry
AirSultan:
is like this..

you can't compare the vote of an adult to that of a teen natongue
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maxi112:
baba. hail oh.
Boss, na me hail you pass!

*Singing salutationscheesy
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by queencalipso(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
KlNGinVALHALA3:

Why? Because you aren't her candidate.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by mikron(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:
undecided undecided undecided

I was perturbed wen I saw Lanicky campaigning and begging for vote for one of the contestants.

Maybe this girl dint know the post she dey hold, is she telling us that she is the one to choose her Mr. Nairaland?

How can a whole supposed Queen be going around shamelessly spamming Frontpage Post up and down.

She fit support her person but not as she is doing it, I swear that girl fall my hand and I must say u are a disgrace to the crown on your head.

O doju Timi gan, gan ni.

Lanicky o fall hand me gan gan ni.

Let see if your Mr. Nairaland will win Coz you don already pick d pesn you want. Oniranu. angry angry

Lanicky isn't worth to be miss nairaland confirmed.
cheesy

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:

Dumb post.

angry

Drink some chilled water and calm your nerves

Iamkingzlee for mr NL 2016cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry embarassed cry OKAY, lemme go and look 4 my age mate, biko dnt talk 2 me again oh, and pls if i mention u in any thread dnt reply. Why will i even mention u sef Cuts hector where is u? Comman back me cry
Hahahaha...

Baby, you must be yam cos my heart is pounding for youcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.