Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? (7577 Views)

A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello everyone, pls which do you think is the best to join for a Graduate of Comp Sci with reasons.
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
I go with NAF
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Tolexander: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
damiolly:
Hello everyone, pls which do you think is the best to join for a Graduate of Comp Sci with reasons.
I think it is Airforce in Nigeria.

Army- there are too much fights and war to participate in. Terrorists and militants are killing our soldiers daily on land.

Navy- Mostly work in Niger Delta and sometimes around lake Chad. Both are zones for militants and terrorists.

Airforce- They operate in the air, no terrorist or militant activity in the air. One only has the Edo people to fear.

4 Likes

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin air force... they really looking smart in those white & black uniform.
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by jacksonPolloc(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'll rather fight in the sea.....marine conqueror
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
In tis country...

Does anyone really has a choice

Niqqa, workam as e come

Buh OP. To be more frank wit u...

I c u joining d NPF instead....

*** I'm jus saying*** cool

1 Like

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Tolexander: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
jacksonPolloc:
I'll rather fight in the sea.....marine conqueror
Pappy water! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Navy kiss kiss wanted to go to a navy school but wasnt allowed to

Airforce kiss kiss free flight
Army kiss kiss free gun
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Navy kiss kiss
Airforce kiss kiss
Army kiss kiss

I really like men on uniform bt i never date any for my life grin grin
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:

Army- there are too much fights and war to participate in. Terrorists and militants are killing our soldiers daily on land.

Navy- Mostly work in Niger Delta and sometimes around lake Chad. Both are zones for militants and terrorists.

Airforce- They operate in the air, no terrorist or militant activity. One only has the Edo people to fear

grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Tolexander: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Navy kiss kiss wanted to go to a navy school but wasnt allowed to

Airforce kiss kiss free flight
Army kiss kiss free gun
***in Nigeria****

Navy kiss kiss free ferry Canoe

2 Likes

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by ritababe(f): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
navy is more secure and more reliable than the others.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=15pt]
*AIRFORCE sure pass.........gringringrin

[/size]

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
***in Nigeria****

Navy kiss kiss free ferry Canoe

lol
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by bladeAnders(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
they are all good, depends on what u want
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by classichsy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Navy
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Vlip42(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
;Djoinin bokoharam z d best for u @op ;Djoinin bokoharam z d best for u @op ...fenk me later
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Israel5(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
I cnt swim nd i'm seaphobiatic(wuheva it means) so nt navy, i dnt smoke weed so no army 4 me. I thnk air force is good.

1 Like

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Israel5(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Navy kiss kiss
Airforce kiss kiss
Army kiss kiss

I really like men on uniform bt i never date any for my life grin grin
but if opportunity cmes, would you?
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Israel5:
but if opportunity cmes, would you?

Jamb question
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Israel5(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Jamb question
meaning? Ok, any police man in the house?!
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Israel5:
meaning? Ok, any police man in the house?!

Ow was i to know?
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Israel5(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ow was i to know?
one wil cme soon. Jst b alert. Ur time hs cme
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Israel5:
one wil cme soon. Jst b alert. Ur time hs cme

Wats my business if he comes let him go to his duty post
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Israel5(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wats my business if he comes let him go to his duty post
get hookd already jorr
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Israel5:
get hookd already jorr

Cos? I told u am desperate abi ive past menopause stage?
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Dynamique: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Navy guys are cool and usually get the girls,your posting will be restricted to southern areas,you get to study more.

Air force uniform is the smartest of all,i think they are the richest of all too and you will get to put your course more into practice in this field.

Army is feared by a vast majority and will give you more respect,you can get posted to war zones and arid regions.
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by bitchcrafts: 2:59am On Jul 10, 2016
So u think joining the military is like bread and butter? Try your luck in any of em, you'll sure get a place for that course you studied. if u like, study Bsc.stupidity.
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

Airforce- They operate in the air, no terrorist or militant activity in the air. One only has the Edo people to fear.

So if you dont want to fight why are you joining the military?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Israel5(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos? I told u am desperate abi ive past menopause stage?
keep menoplaying na.
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

All three forces participate in ground battle.That is why it is called JTF,meaning,joint task force.But the army officers cheat their junior alot.
Re: Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? by Ohcanada(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
NAVY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity / Why Sex Smells / Why You Should Not Overspend This Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.