Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? (5010 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
i don't hate him i just feel indifferent about him, why do you like him this much, he calls ladies ho's
Don't judge peeps with on line ish, I have told you that.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
I'm amazed o, this guy's juju on girls is very powerful

Hahahaha... He's not on my list. That's for sure wink
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lordbammy:

lolss
:p :p :p

well. all na una fault sha cheesy
lol
I no agree oo.
Naa ur 3rd leg's faaault
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, abeg fimisile jor
lol.

Se u will marry my bestie cheesy
Naughtynaughty, where have you been
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Theophinio(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

Such a man is a waste to this generation.

So the answer is NO
Spot on dude
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
I'm amazed o, this guy's juju on girls is very powerful
Whats d meaning of this?
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Whats d meaning of this?
how can you forget who he really is so quickly thats the juju am talking about, it has nothing to do wuth my contestant, am just curious
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha... He's not on my list. That's for sure wink
thats ma gurl wink anything for you
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
how can you forget who he really is so quickly thats the juju am talking about, it has nothing to do wuth my contestant, am just curious
it's okay
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Don't judge peeps with on line ish, I have told you that.
am not judging but i hate pretense as much as the way i hate the devil himself, how can you suddenly become all nice and mushy because of 50k, am on point always, am always me anytime anyday, even in the presence of God i remain me dauntless as ever, assuming he wins and he'll take off the mask and there you have it.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Lordbammy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
lol
I no agree oo.
Naa ur 3rd leg's faaault

lollsss.. for my own side,na una fault oo tongue cheesy

I dey even regret sef.. assuming say i get sidechic nih , he for no pain me too much when she push me enter gutter sad sad
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
it's okay
am sorry if it hurts you but thats how i feel, lets not fight over something like this
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, let us hear from the peeps naah undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by princeakins(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Somebody is bored again
lol... grin
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
lol.

Se u will marry my bestie cheesy
Naughtynaughty, where have you been
Marry ke?

Ejor oo, ham nor har type undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by princeakins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lordbammy:

Relationship without side chick is just like a phone without an extra battery cheesy Is either the main ba3 bleeps up or make the ba3 no last
cheesy cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
lol... grin
isn't it obvious?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by ucnwafor(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kilo ndamu e hateu2? always bored!!

Smh
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by princeakins(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
isn't it obvious?
O wi ree baba mii... let dem kwantinew till dy exhaust dr strength grin
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Richiy(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
dayveed1:
The soul is willing to be faithful but the body is weak...
I'v always try to maintain just a single girl but seriously it's not possible.. Chick's are getting smarter and more desperate, Ex will never remain as Ex, they'll always want to come back.. That girl in your department always checking you out, that cute babe in your fellowship that wants you.. I wish babes can just give sex freely without catching feelings... All guys cheat! The most important thing is how you play your game.. Never let your girlfriend find out!!

I am dead if she ever read this.. Lol

It is men like you that I run from. Why can't somebody just love you and you love the person back without compromising the bond Eh EH Is it that some of should just stop loving
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeakins:
O wi ree baba mii... let dem kwantinew till dy exhaust dr strength grin
Hehehehe. Awon eleyi no fit tire o. Orewon ti, afibi esin

Na only sleep dey make her retire

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Marry ke?

after apologizing how many times undecided
Smh
Nawa!
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Marry ke?

lol.
You are her crush nah with Ur cute and innocent face cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hehehehe. Awon eleyi no fit tire o. Orewon ti, afibi esin

Na only sleep dey make her retire
oh, really I'm liking this Jack.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
after apologizing how many times undecided
Smh
Nawa!
I'm sorry

How are you doing?
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
lol.
You are her crush nah with Ur cute and innocent face cheesy
Me know say this one na big joke sha tongue
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
oh, really I'm liking this Jack.
how and why?
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm sorry

How are you doing?
fine jare
It's rainy here
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided
ucnwafor:
Kilo ndamu e hateu2? always bored!!

Smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
fine jare It's rainy here
Pele my dear
You still dey Kogi?
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Pele my dear

You still dey Kogi?
yes ooo
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Bravekeys(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
I honestly dont see d reason why a guy shud av a side chic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him / How Instagram Slay Mama Scammed Me / What Can A Woman Take Immediately After Seex To Avoid Pregnancy? URGENT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.