Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? (5021 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Jack, I wanna ask u something. I'm serious sad
I'm all eyes
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Taiyescott(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
SEE them undecided
emi ke? i dnt even av a girlfrnd tokmore of a sidechick..
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Bestie, ask Smellymouth ooo

gringrin
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by bitchcrafts: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Hi all cheesy.
It's me again cheesy
I was on the phone with an old friend this morning and we ended up talking on phone for 1hour +. He is having problem with his girlfriend. The GF is complaining about his side chic and she wanna end things up.

I asked him, why do you have a side chic We all know you love this girl. You have been dating for so long. Now, your girlfriend's threat is making you running upadan, calling everybody to beg her on your behalf undecided. Smh.

Guys, is it compulsory you have side chic? Or lemme say Why do you have side chic?
Will you let your 'side chic' knows she's the 'side chic'

Note: we are not talking about Friends with Benefits(FWB).

Lalasticlala, let's hear the peeps opinion
Ask this question first, the answer for me is a big YES grin You girls just gatto deal with it angry and if u like, join the party cheesy

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Lordbammy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Hi all cheesy.
It's me again cheesy
I was on the phone with an old friend this morning and we ended up talking on phone for 1hour +. He is having problem with his girlfriend. The GF is complaining about his side chic and she wanna end things up.

I asked him, why do you have a side chic We all know you love this girl. You have been dating for so long. Now, your girlfriend's threat is making you running upadan, calling everybody to beg her on your behalf undecided. Smh.

Guys, is it compulsory you have side chic? Or lemme say Why do you have side chic?
Will you let your 'side chic' knows she's the 'side chic'

Note: we are not talking about Friends with Benefits(FWB).

Lalasticlala, let's hear the peeps opinion

Relationship without side chick is just like a phone without an extra battery cheesy Is either the main ba3 bleeps up or make the ba3 no last
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
SEE them undecided
I dont have a side chick but i can tell you as a matter of fact that side chicks are good to have, because on the long run you'll have someone to fall back to since girls are unpredictable and you get to compare which one is better of the two, and if they find out about themselves it automatically put you as some kind of price cux those gurls will shamelessly fight themselves to finally have you to thierselves

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by UyiIredia(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

Such a man is a waste to this generation.

So the answer is NO

This is not true. You must be high on Indian weed.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by LuveU2(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Larabee13 what do u think about this thread? smiley

HateU2 well done gurl smiley
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
Larabtee13 what do u think about this thread? smiley

HatgeU2 well done gurl smiley
wink wink

Lalasticlala, what do you think
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by BoboFashion(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Not compulsory. Thanks
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Although I don't support having sidechicks by guys but it's alarming the way many girls have fuuuck buddies/ side guys and they will even introduce them to their boyfriends as a friend, colleague, church member or coursemate etc... undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
nd you
No main chic/side chic
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Valprof: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

So the answer is NO
clap 4 urself, werey
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dave4rella(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
You. Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Sometimes the side chicks are more loyal than the main chick!
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
dave4rella:
You. Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Sometimes the side chicks are more loyal than the main chick!
waoh!
Nd yet you make them SC
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
I dont have a side chick but i can tell you as a matter of fact that side chicks are good to have, because on the long run you'll have someone to fall back to since girls are unpredictable and you get to compare which one is better of the two, and if they find out about themselves it automatically put you as some kind of price cux those gurls will shamelessly fight themselves to finally have you to thierselves

ehn ehn
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
No main chic/side chic
awwww
Mr Lonely cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lordbammy:

Relationship without side chick is just like a phone without an extra battery cheesy Is either the main ba3 bleeps up or make the ba3 no last
cheesy cheesy
Chisos shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ask this question first, the answer for me is a big YES grin You girls just gatto deal with it angry and if u like, join the party cheesy

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn
cheesy sometimes i dont understand your body language
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by firstking01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:

So the answer is NO
And here you are crushing on mimzy and sinaj even as a married man, if i tag you and hypocrite, will i be wrongundecided??
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by olac21(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you ask me..??
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
cheesy sometimes i dont understand your body language
Well, during this contest, we are not gonna be frnds undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Well, during this contest, we are not gonna be frnds undecided
bae stop this nonsense naw its childish and driving me crazy, you said you wont join my team i agreed you dont see me throwing tantrums everywher, its just a contest, no matter who wins its still Nairaland and we will still be members
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dayveed1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
The soul is willing to be faithful but the body is weak...
I'v always try to maintain just a single girl but seriously it's not possible.. Chick's are getting smarter and more desperate, Ex will never remain as Ex, they'll always want to come back.. That girl in your department always checking you out, that cute babe in your fellowship that wants you.. I wish babes can just give sex freely without catching feelings... All guys cheat! The most important thing is how you play your game.. Never let your girlfriend find out!!

I am dead if she ever read this.. Lol
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
bae stop this nonsense naw its childish and driving me crazy, you said you wont join my team i agreed you dont see me throwing tantrums everywher, its just a contest, no matter who wins its still Nairaland and we will still be members
Stop hating ViZkiZ undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Stop hating ViZkiZ undecided
i don't hate him i just feel indifferent about him, why do you like him this much, he calls ladies ho's
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Lordbammy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Chisos shocked shocked
lolss :p :p :p
well. all na una fault sha cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
i don't hate him i just feel indifferent about him, why do you like him this much, he calls ladies ho's

grin
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
awwww
Mr Lonely cheesy
Lol, abeg fimisile jor
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dauntless15(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
I'm amazed o, this guy's juju on girls is very powerful
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by bitchcrafts: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47338594][/quote] Pele oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Low Can Some Girls Go (picture) / How Can I Stop My Brother From Raping Me?? / The 5 Best Sex Positions For Female Orgasm - Ekomiami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.