Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? (4985 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi all cheesy.
It's me again cheesy
I was on the phone with an old friend this morning and we ended up talking on phone for 1hour +. He is having problem with his girlfriend. The GF is complaining about his side chic and she wanna end things up.

I asked him, why do you have a side chic We all know you love this girl. You have been dating for so long. Now, your girlfriend's threat is making you running upadan, calling everybody to beg her on your behalf undecided. Smh.

Guys, is it compulsory you have side chic? Or lemme say Why do you have side chic?
Will you let your 'side chic' knows she's the 'side chic'

Note: we are not talking about Friends with Benefits(FWB).

Lalasticlala, let's hear the peeps opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Strahovski1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

Such a man is a waste to this generation.

So the answer is NO

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Taiyescott(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Hi all cheesy.
It's me again cheesy
I was on the phone with an old friend this morning and we ended up talking on phone for 1hour +. He is having problem with his girlfriend. The GF is complaining about his side chic and she wanna end things up.

I asked him, why do you have a side chic We all know you love this girl. You have been dating for so long. Now, your girlfriend's threat is making you running upadan, calling everybody to beg her on your behalf undecided. Smh.

Guys, is it compulsory you have side chic? Or lemme say Why do you have side chic?
Will you let your 'side chic' knows she's the 'side chic'

Note: we are not talking about Friends with Benefits(FWB).

Lalasticlala, let's hear the peeps opinion
Wel erhm, u see erhm....
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
smiley wink
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bestie Hateu2......winkwink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by LuveU2(f): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

So the answer is NO
We know the reason all ur posts have no trace of respect in them. Its because you see us as inferior black monkeys.. but let me tell u, i have indians in my work place who re under me and i hve made up my mind to treat them they way u treat us here. I will see what happens after.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by KingRex1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmm.. Side chics ish again.
Maybe guys put up with the main chic who places much rules on the relationship.. Then get side chics who have little or no rules nd don't nag

Variety ish
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by LuveU2(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Anyway, i dont support two-timing. It breeds distrust ion the long run.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Section8(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yessss.... That's all I would comment on this matter
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Strahovski1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:

We know the reason all ur posts have no trace of respect in them. Its because you see us as inferior black monkeys.. but let me tell u, i have indians in my work place who re under me and i hve made up my mind to treat them they way u treat us here. I will see what happens after.

I smell a guy behind this moniker who has a side chic.

How does Indians in yor work place relate with my harsh comment?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Taiyescott:
Wel erhm, u see erhm....
SEE them undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Bestie Hatjeu2......winkwink
Bestie, ask Smellymouth ooo
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you feel inferior to an indian, your case is beyond redemption. Some nigerians are fo?ols. [s]
LuveU2:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Hmm.. Side chics ish again.
Maybe guys put up with the main chic who places much rules on the relationship.. Then get side chics who have little or no rules nd don't nag

Variety ish
hmmmmm
So, that's a good reason to have a side chic?
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Somebody is bored again
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by LuveU2(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
If you feel inferior to an indian, your case is beyond redemption. Some nigerians are fo?ols. [s][/s]
Are u okay? my friend dont quote me again if u dont understand simple sentences.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol... ok..do i look like i care ? cool
LuveU2:
Are u okay? my friend dont quote me again if u dont understand simple sentences.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Young03(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
The answer is YES
reason: To avoid obi ngbawa

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dannyben5: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Erm erm...the reason is dat erm...u see erm...erm..erm...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Somebody is bored again
Is police station far from your side
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
My opposite cheesy, don't fight.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
dannyben5:
Erm erm...the reason is dat erm...u see erm...erm..erm...

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Is police station far from your side
kilopa iyajebu? IBEERE! Ibeere lopa iyajebu
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let's wait for the guys that have side chics
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
kilopa iyajebu? IBEERE! Ibeere lopa iyajebu
mtchewwww
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Chrisrare: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Always have a side chick for security purpose.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
mtchewwww

As expected
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
As expected
Jack, I wanna ask u something. I'm serious sad
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Hydrog3n(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:

So the answer is NO
Oga Is there anything like responsible rapist ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Let's wait for the guys that have side chics
nd you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Boy Posts A Lady's Nud*e Photos On Social Media / Pretty Lady Drown After Heavy Rain In Onitsha (graphic Photos) / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.