Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? (5024 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by iykekelvins(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes ooo
Alright then.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by ucnwafor(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
undecided
se mole gba nomba ero ibiani soro re ejor
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Walexsammy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Hi all cheesy.
It's me again cheesy
I was on the phone with an old friend this morning and we ended up talking on phone for 1hour +. He is having problem with his girlfriend. The GF is complaining about his side chic and she wanna end things up.

I asked him, why do you have a side chic We all know you love this girl. You have been dating for so long. Now, your girlfriend's threat is making you running upadan, calling everybody to beg her on your behalf undecided. Smh.

Guys, is it compulsory you have side chic? Or lemme say Why do you have side chic?
Will you let your 'side chic' knows she's the 'side chic'

Note: we are not talking about Friends with Benefits(FWB).

Lalasticlala, let's hear the peeps opinion
for shock absorber
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
ucnwafor:
se mole gba nomba ero ibiani soro re ejor
beeni sir oo.. Kosi problem atall

Bt ull have to get it tru my managers grin grin
Hateu2 and sandoski come hia
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Strahovski1(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2016
firstking01:
And here you are crushing on mimzy and sinaj even as a married man, if i tag you and hypocrite, will i be wrongundecided??

Hey if you are looking to start some beef with me you better be smart about it.

Did I tell you I am crushing on anybody? Where in my post did I mention it? That I admire the pictures of people means I am crushing on them? So much for your IQ
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dave4rella(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
waoh!
Nd yet you make them SC

Yes! Because the main chick hv been their before the sc so that immunity still covers her untiL you get tired of her nagging and all that

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by ucnwafor(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
beeni sir oo.. Kosi problem atall

Bt ull have to get it tru my managers grin grin
Hateu2 and sandoski come hia
E she gaan nd Inu midun my sis, oya do the needful sharperly
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
ucnwafor:
E she gaan nd Inu midun my sis, oya do the needful sharperly

Pass through me first.... Before we go allow u..

Naughtynaughty m at ur servicegrin
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by ucnwafor(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Pass through me first.... Before we go allow u..
Naughtynaughty m at ur servicegrin
Lootan? Eku ori ire omidan!!

Smh
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by brightlinse(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
is good to have a side chic, to avoid heart break. if your woman Bleep up. you will switch to the other so that you will not feel it.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

Such a man is a waste to this generation.

So the answer is NO

Imagine ooo, werent u d one requesting for a romancelander's full body pic @ d wee hrs..u really called sm1 a perv? Hey wtf is an irresponsible rapist..lolss so some ppl rape responsibly? chai English don suffer! GO TO SCHOOL, I WONT "WENT"! ...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by chinwezdasilva: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Any man that has more than 1 woman is a pervert and an irresponsible rapist who would be a potential cheat and liar anywhere he goes.

So the answer is NO
my friend go and sleep wat do u knw abt waste

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by HayZee06(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

So the answer is NO
All this negative assertions of yours eh! undecided Are u saying all these to justify ur comments or what I'm confused here.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Strahovski1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
dairykidd:

Imagine ooo, werent u d one requesting for a romancelander's full body pic @ d wee hrs..u really called sm1 a perv? Hey wtf is an irresponsible rapist..lolss so some ppl rape responsibly? chai English don suffer! GO TO SCHOOL, I WONT "WENT"! ...

Is it a crime to request for a romancelander pic? You have no excuse man.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Strahovski1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
HayZee06:
All this negative assertions of yours eh! undecided Are u saying all these to justify ur comments or what I'm confused here.

You have a side chic I get it.

So my comment offends you.

Unfortunately, I don't give a fvck. My comment stands.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dtyla(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
u didnt even say 'side chics'
but i belive a responsible human whether male or female should have just a patner and this does not rule out being cheated on.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Is it a crime to request for a romancelander pic? You have no excuse man.
Okay keep wanking..oops asking i mean. Ahem!
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by HayZee06(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

You have a side chic I get it.

So my comment offends you.

Unfortunately, I don't give a fvck. My comment stands.
Guy calm down.
I just wanted u to explain what u wrote and u just proved to be a nonce and mind u am not offended only surprised u don't use ur brain wen its needed

Going tru ur comments angry Well, i can only smh for u.
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lalasticlala, why do you have a side chic undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? by dave4rella(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
HateU2:
waoh! Nd yet you make them SC

Yes waiting to be upgraded once the MC misbehaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers / What's she up to ? / If You Are Tired Of Being Broke, Come In. (senior Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.